Walks up to a random girl she's never spoken to

>walks up to a random girl she's never spoken to
>rubs her cheek against hers

Some think this was a creepy invasion of space, but I found it endearing. Affectionate people are cool.

It's only endearing because it's a cute girl doing it.

So you find retarded people cool? Okay.

She is a rapist.

No she isn't!

I do it all the time.

Wrong.

It's only endearing because it's a cute 2D girl doing it.

She mindbroke the blonde one into friendship, and didn't even use protection.

>he doesnt do this

are you even a cute girl?

She talked to her the other day on the concert.

She is a burglar.

She's being adolescent.

This show looks pretty. Picked up.

Where is the hype? Its good.

Also the CGI is up there with LL season 2 in quality. Really well done.

>Where is the hype?
There is no hype
People just come here to compare it with Love Live or K-on.

If they want to do that they might as well just call it K-On and Love Live combined and be done with it.

Obviously its not super original but that doesn't detract from its quality for me. Especially considering how good the art is. I hope it stays consistent.

>LL CGI
>well done
Nice joke. That shit was Jimmy Neutron tier.

It improved drastically after the first couple episodes and then again in the second season. Did you drop LL? Because thats the only reason I could see somebody insulting the CGI. It was bad the first few episodes and then they fixed it.

Also this is comparing to anime CGI. OBVIOUSLY there is better CGI in the west with hollywood and pixar and all that. That level is literally unnecessary for anime though

Well, it's pretty, and the build up for the band is going nice and smoothly. A comfy watch indeed.

I'm guessing the lack of popularity is due to many other slice of life shows airing this season, and also because this came out pretty late. Gab, Maid Dragon and Demi-chan got all the viewers, Urara the shippers, this and Minami Kamakura are the leftovers.

Westerners aren't really interested in idol-shows.
Doesn't matter if the idols can play instruments.

Yeah but this is Sup Forums. Love Live Sunshine got tons of threads. I can only assume that this show is flying under the radar due to release date and will pick up some steam as the season progresses. Its too quality to be completely ignored.

>Bang Dream
>idol show
What about you learn your genres better?

That's just asians posting on Sup Forums.

I want to be Kasumi to steal guitars and rape girls without going to jail.

Sup Forums feels as normalfag and out of touch as anywhere else these days. The show wasn't even picked by CR initially, I figure that fact alone put it under many an user's radar too. The late release date only makes it worse.
It really doesn't feel like the same board who loved the shit out of K-On anymore.

Is this yuri?

What did he mean by this?

Believe in Sup Forums, we're still the same little girls we always were deep down.

>It really doesn't feel like the same board who loved the shit out of K-On anymore
GOOD, K-On was shit