What if Sup Forums was a creation to trap today's young brilliant white minds into wasting all their time being trapped...

What if Sup Forums was a creation to trap today's young brilliant white minds into wasting all their time being trapped inside an online prison that you can never leave?

What if it was created to trap all deviants, to keep them from turning into serial killers, rapists or similar?

95 % of the people here i would say are below average IQ, and with the social skills of a rabid badger. Can you really say that you think this place is full of brilliant minds when reading the shit posted here?!?

lol, just walk away. not that hard

4ch is what everyone is thinking but most do not say. Honesty behind pseudo anonymity. If I understand correctly, it removes the super-ego and gives voice to the ego and id.

You can never leave this place!

A lot of the dumb shitposting is intentional, and in the rare cases where people show background knowledge on things, it seems to be autistically extensive.
Go on /sci/ /an/ or /his/ and you'll find dumb shitposts done by people who are genuinely intelligent, and try-hard pseudo intellectual posts done by retards.
Sup Forums is the website where the dumbest try to act the smartest and the smartest simply act dumb for entertainment

Confirmed, I've wasted almost all of my potential with your shitty Memes

I'm just here for the memes.

if the world dies, it dies.

>Wasting their time talking to each other, making a new unseen generation of autists with friends.

We may start the armaggedon tough

Traps are gay.

that looks stamped on and not written, autism inducing stuff you got there leaf

Truth

Does it matter if it's stamped or not you fucking autist?

>what if
speculation is far more imprisoning than image bored

Thx i feel smart now XD!

>What if Sup Forums was a creation to trap today's young brilliant white minds into wasting all their time

No, that's what homosexuality is for bro, Gays are the real trap and traps are gay as fuck

Was is a trap

Fuck off back to Sup Forums. This exact thread was up there.

>Image bored
The absolute state of Israeli education.

Traps = gay, I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees on that.

Proof? I never go to Sup Forums

stop giving away trade secrats

>a board created by a then NEET who liked anime, to discuss anime with randos on the web, parodying 2 channel like infinity chan parodies this place
Faggot at least try to not look new

What if this is the best way we have at creating radicals who are immune to Jewish subversion?
What if op is a Jew who doesn't want that to happen?

Next step for real is joining something like a DS bookclub or IE or any other nationalist group locally.
Make close links with those people and set up so if your leader turns out to be a infiltrator you can fall back and reorganise. If the group is over about 20 it is infiltrated and you must set up to be ready for betrayal

Don't trust anyone who advocates for violence since we are peaceful.
Now is the time for growing numbers and trusted community.

Checked!
Kek is with us

well it's definitely working friendo

I read this in batman's voice, but yeah I'm picking up what you're laying down Mr. FBI

it's not a prison. Sup Forums is liberation

Checked, Kek speaks.I just feel like a lot of the people here are LARPing and I don't like that. Also Sup Forums is gone to shit, /x/ is shit now. /biz/ /k/ and /trv/ are really the boards I can stand, but I feel like I'm never getting off this train. When you have the amount of money I do in BTC nothing matters.