Poland's new prime minister is a jew and was appointed because the previous PM was too uncomfortable for (((them)))

Poland's new prime minister is a jew and was appointed because the previous PM was too uncomfortable for (((them))).

Other urls found in this thread:

oko.press/morawiecki-przyznaje-ze-zydowskie-korzenie-domagajac-sie-drzewka-yad-vashem-dla-calego-polskiego-narodu-zaklamuje-prawde-o-holocauscie/
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

game over

Jesus Christ really? When will it end? How bad is this.

oko.press/morawiecki-przyznaje-ze-zydowskie-korzenie-domagajac-sie-drzewka-yad-vashem-dla-calego-polskiego-narodu-zaklamuje-prawde-o-holocauscie/ he also boasts about muh gorrilion

How the hell did this kike become prime minister

Why are you surprised? Poland has always been one of the main centers of Jewry together with the UK and US. Poles were always the most tolerant nation when it comes to Jews. Actually at least one fifth of the Polish population has intermixed with ((((((them))))). That's one of the many reasons why Germans, Russians, Ukrainians and people from the Baltic lands always hated Poles. Because they're Jewish bitches.

In Poland many Slavs are really bluepilled and don't even know that there are so many cryptojews there.

Poles sure were nice to them in WW2 lel

didn't some polish user say that the party leader is the one that controls everything?

Why are you all so surprised he was our minister of finances for few years already.

>Finances
How horrifying
The surprise is really that some kike took over important positions and that can have grave consequences

Wow, it's truly the end of Poland. I wish we had based white aryan leaders like Angela Merkel for a change.

Wtf, was there an election? How did this kike manage to take office? Poland, explain yourselves.

>justifies being ruled by kikes

You're ruled by kikes too, whatever your shithole is.

Our goverment was pro-israel all the time
We are going to be (((their))) friend anyway and nothing will change
This guy is going to improve relations with west
so we can try to get independence from murrica and jews

Delusional stance, you can't make a deal with Jews

Oy vey dont you belive in jewish-christian brotherhood bad goyim?

No need to worry. Poland is a rightful Jewish land, which is why it has been able to keep migrants out. Basically whatever works for Israel is what works for Poland.

If jews want good for us are we some kind of other jews?

>try to get independence from murrica and jews
Is that really your selling point? Cause that's retarded.

Why do you think its retarded?
Cause they are anti-russian and anti-german?
Hell yea fuck the civilization fuck the culture
Liberalism will come to us soon

And Israel's prime minister is polish.

You can't seriously believe bibi is 100% semitic.

That explains why they stole parts of our land.
Two third of todays poland is rightful German clay.

So a polish kike PM will give you independency from kikes .....
Wazlaff you should stop taking drugs.

No, but traitors to your white european neighbors.

But we are murrican vassal anyway
If we will be hostiel toward west we will be cucked by murrica and jews more and more
This guy is hope for better relations
Think kraut

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

I want great Europe and fuck the murricans and kikes
And you want to be our white european neighbor?
Sweet

This can be easily reversed.
There is just one war needed to reverse this and you guys are out of the game for good.

checked
>Why do you think its retarded?
Because (((they))) want control which is achieved by means of centralization but YOU CANNOT HAVE BOTH CENTRALIZATION AND INDEPENDENCE.

Your insecurities are showing.

Poland is Jew central.
Adolf tried to fix this, but we all know how that turned out.
Now they will get bullied by Russia while Jews run their government.
Such cases

Good relations to whom? Kikes from other countries?
I would totally give a shit about this and get this PM replaced by a human one.

Don't follow the German path like we did with Merkel and Kohl. It will result in a niggerized country.

Prague is more jewish than the entirety of Poland.

Are you sure? Because every war you started had the same effect of Germany loosing more land.

Third Reich was one of the most centralized state
If you have good goverment centralization is good

And? What's your point here? Do you think Poland was independent during the 3rd reich?

Our GDP compared to west sucks
We have half German population
Our demographics sucks too
We are in dangerous geopolitical place
And you are telling me to fuck everyone and build fashy state like North Korea not contected to the rest of the world?

Poland under German occupation not but Germany under Third Reich yes

>Are you sure? Because every war you started had the same effect of Germany loosing more land.
How can someone have so many errors in two sentences.
Yes i am sure.
We did not start a single war here. You did and we reacted. You had the kikes on your side, that sent a several white nations to fight us.
You poles did nothing for the victory over Germany. You got Blitzkrieg'd by us and that was it.
But there may come the time you have no kiked (((allies))).

>implying
So you agree that a real "anschluss" with the EU means a loss of whatever sovereignty Poland still has left?

>We did not start a single war here
Yeah you did. And apparently it's not enough, you still want more european blood.
>But there may come the time you have no kiked (((allies)))
By that time Germany will be completely blacked, so I'm not worried.

EU is less influencial than murrica
The key is that we need to balance between Russia, EU or Germany in the past and now Murrica
And our goverment is doing what Murrica says so

No, i want you guys to go the honest way for once.
I mean it played out well for you (don't take this personal) to ally with the filthy jews, but in the long run it will backfire on you.
You are used as a tool. And a tool never wins something. It just gets used and wears out. The fate is clear in that case.

>Sent several white nations to fight us
You really think that we had such power?
If not Brits we would go together to Moskau

I agree with you
But we cannot do it alone because if we do
Murrica will bring us some democracy

You're making another thread Marcel?

Translation for Sup Forumstards: the real ruler of Poland (Jarosław Kaczyński) decided to change HIS prime minister because the previous one was already disliked by everyone in Europe. The current one has Elizabeth Warren level of Jewish ancestry but most importantly he was hated by everyone because of shitty policies when he was the minister of finance. Now it might actually improve if they choose someone who actually knows something about economy.

Dumb Pollacks are dumb

>EU is less influencial than murrica
That's a naive thing to say.

>a country lets your people starve to death in an isolated region by embargoing the region.
>(((world community))) wants you to accept this as head of state.
Sure, you did not provike this shit
Sure, (((Churchill))) did not advise you to provoke a war and did absolutely not promise support in case the Germans finally get pissed.

And sure, Poland had totally accepted poles starving to death in a polish enclave in Germany because we play the bitch and say no to all efforts to solve this problem peaceful from your side.

Honestly, what did you guys await?

the amount of shilling against him is astonishing? Are you so afraid of him or what?
quick rundown on Morawicki
>born in a poor neighborhood
>son of an anti communist opposition activist
>anti communist activist since teenage years
>during 80's got beaten up and forced by the communist secret police to dig his own grave
>communist secret police was threatening to rape his younger sister and kill his father to get information from him. He did not bend.
>fluently speaks English, German and Russian
>has multiple master's degrees in fields mostly connected to economy and history
>became a millionaire by building his wealth from scratch
>father of four
>catholic
>anti forced immigration/refugees relocation or whatever you want to call the Muslim horde invading Europe
>vice prime minister in the former government
>in 2015 he said that security of the nation is more important than law
>in the first interview after being chosen as the new PM he said that he dreams about re-christianizing Europe
>kept all the ministers from the former government including Beata Szydło who is a vice prime minister now

dude, if anything then Eastern Germany can strike us, because Western and Southern Germany will be replaced by muslims. Pick your priorities better

*expect?
I agree with you.

Is this some oldfag joke to treat Churchill as prime minister of UK before May, 1940? Or just historical illiteracy?

IF THIS MOTHER FUCKER STARTS BRINGING IN NIGGERS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

>starving germans
Kek, nigger please.

he won't, he is from the same fucking political party as the former prime minister. Literally nothing will change in our policies.

You see, history repeats itself.
Now you are literally in a similar situation like Germany was.
If you poles had accepted the supply of eastern prussia and the danzig regions by germany, no war would have broken out.
That was what i ment with"going the honest way".
Now, you are surrounded by countries that dislike you for varoius reasons (WW2 stuff) and don't know how to manage the outcome of that.
In the long run, you will pay the prize. And i doubt Europe would be islamized and niggerized by now, if Hitler had won the war against the kiked nations that got us defeated.

All Jews were taken care of by the Germans. So instead of 20% it's more like 0%.
Gib back Polabian Slav clay - they were there since the 6th century AD

He wont, he brings in kikes to further destroy the polacks genes. Hence why they smell like pollacks to remind then how they mongreld their genes.

Wazlaff, are you delusional???? Honestly!!!!!
The main problem was not what ally the fuck you can join up with or not, The main question is how you have to deal with your neighbors if you want to live in a stable neighborhood.
And you did literally everything wrong that you could do wrong.

It's not an argument to say we were morally on the right path because we had the strongest allies and we could have joined another one to pursue our filthy agenda anyways.
You traded away peace in the region for (((them))).
How about to start understanding that the need of a neighboring country to supply its people in enclaves is essential for it's own survival.
If you then give a shit in this need, the neighboring country will literally be forced by yourself to act against you. No matter if you ally with (((GB))) or (((Soviet Union))).
It was just a fuckwit jewish way of acting. That it turned out to be good for you, doesn't make it defendable in any way.
Thinking so does make you totally jewish. Are you a jew??

Lies. Hitler wanted all of Eastern Europe for the German nation. Do you honestly think "Lebensraum" meant one small port city and an extraterrestrial railway?

And why should Poland give up an inch of her sovereignty and land because some short angry Semitic-looking man said so? Poland had a spine, we are not the Czechs or the Lithuanians. We fucked you over and you know it.

Is he a jew or not

They are. If you already didnt know. They have packted with kikes long ago.

He is 1/16 Jewish. He wouldn't be considered a Jew even in the Third Reich

REMOVE HIM.

No, absolutely not, But Chrurchill had a LOT of infulence and were behind a lot of things in politics years before he became PM.
He were an advisor to a several GB politicians at that given time. Plus he worked for (((them))).

>Poland being a nation that harbors kikes

nothing new here, some of our worst jews as far as subversion and politics go came from poland in the 50-80's.

From meme flag faggot. Look at how butthurt the EU is over Poland.
SAGE

The fact that ((("based"))) poland bent to their (((masters))) literally to assimilate with their genes for more shekels should be looked down upon

I don't even know who to believe. If he is not a Jew and not an eu anti-white shill then its okay.

He's just a little bit Jewish man it's ((( okay )))

Maplenigger, get rid of Justin Traitor Trudeau and we can continue talking. Your fuckiwt country is in no way better than mine.

(((Finances)))

Jesus fucking Christ how hard is this to open any fucking article about him that isn't from cnn. Even fucking Wikipedia has better info about him than msm.

That is clear to me ever since. And i guess every normal German has understood that too.

>its another two guys larping as countries episode

the amount of shilling on poland is flattering

(((they))) are afraid

Is Poland the new Sweden now?

>Lies. Hitler wanted all of Eastern Europe for the German nation. Do you honestly think "Lebensraum" meant one small port city and an extraterrestrial railway?
You sure swalloed the kiked version of history my little maplenigger.
Hitler were pissed about the jews back then already for various reasons. That was why he wanted to invade the east. To clear out. It was not about war for him at first.
But Poland and other countries refused to get rid of (((them))) on their own. So Hitler had to "help" them.

>And why should Poland give up an inch of her sovereignty and land because some short angry Semitic-looking man said so?
It was all about Supply, not about additional land Hitler claimed to get.

>Poland had a spine, ...
No!!!! the politics of Poland was absolutely spineless and jewish to 100%. To say this was "spined" politics is hipocrisy in its purest way.

> ... we are not the Czechs or the Lithuanians. We fucked you over and you know it.
Hahaha, (((Mapleniggerpolefaggot))) spotted.
You did not fuck us over. We fucked you, We blitzkrieg'd the shit out of you idiots before you could even realize it was done.
Were it not for the (((allies))), Poland would not exist now. But i guess you know this already.

Dom är överallt.

I'm sorry for u

new soros technique is calling people jewish and you can see where they are going calling poland, one of the countries that has resisted the forced migration, jewish. you see how this is working here?

I asked a simple question...

I wouldn’t really worry because the Polish people are too Chad and Based to allow any Fuck Shit from happening if this new PM announces they will allow refugees the Poles will revolt in anger so I’m not worried the Jews can’t fool everyone all the time

Yes it is. Poland is set to be the saviors of Europe right now, and hopefully you will hold a referendum to leave the EU, and take the other V4 countries with you.

No need to be sorry.
History went as it did.

>independence from murrica and jews
You sir are an idiot.

I'm angry because everyone is is reading only the headlines and ignoring the reality.

fuck off

not really, your history is not the one that happened

9/10 that's what always happens here

good move, now they can't call you guys Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI

It is, but you just try to believe in a revisioned version that makes you the good guys.
But we know better than that.

Fakes news, he's Christian

Also join server, see image

>they can't call you racist if a nigger is fucking your wife
You're really smart.