Best of sisters and best of women

Flamboyant guy is okay in my book

Tanjirou stronk!

Nezuko stronk!

Snake Pillar reminds be of Feitan so mcuh

Infinite moe

Gosh, he is so adorable

Don't laugh, you guys!

I love how consistently retarded the v-bangs pillar is.He probably is the strongest one.

That box of fury.

Oyakata-sama will talk you to death.

I think I saw Kibutsuji Muzan on page 10. Let's go there!

YAMEROOO

Nezuko is too fucking cute. Cutest girl in WSJ right now.

Sounds like someone who brainwashes people.

Nezuko a CUTE

Nezuko has more character and is more useful than most WSJ girls and she doesn't even talk

>Hmphs in box

Tanjiro got made fun of for doing the usual shounen MC speech and then cringed at himself for it

I wonder why? If she can hold herself from chomping on the meat, the bamboo is useless.

Let her talk, Gotouge!

then she wouldn't be as moe

Best pillar.

She is slowly regaining consciousness

But I think its going to be a while longer until she is able to talk

As always, Nezuko is the cutest.

Me too. Edgy midget.

Why does snek dislike tomioka so much?

You might hav not noticed the pattern, but nobody likes Tomioka.

Absolutely nobody.

Not a single person.

Demon hunter hitler

false, weed pillar is best

>everyone trying to not laugh

Tanjirou and Nezuko a cute.

The other pillars are indifferent about him though, snake is the only one that right out hates him

>You may step back now

Its tanjiro not gonna be allowed to be at the pillar meeting?

Why are they hyping up the Demon Moons so much, Tomioka killed one with little to no effort.

He reminds me of Hao for some reason.

Rue was pretty shit at this demon thing.

His 11th style is OP

That's cause he was already enraged by tanjiro and not thinking clearly or he was the weakest one or some shit

What number was he again?

No, user, you fail to grasp the picture

N O B O D Y
O
B
O
D
Y

likes Tomioka. At all.

It was pretty tired by the time he encountered it. Of course, that kind of devalues the Demon Moons even further since a newbie demon hunter was able to weaken one.

Fuck off shinobu

Tomioka is probably one of the strongest Pillars by virtue of being the first one encountered and being the character that sent Tanjiro off on his journey, he's like the Shanks/Kite of Kimetsu. No wonder he had such an easy time killing her.

But Tanjiro its clearly not at the same level as the others from his rank

Rui was a fake Demon Moon. As a joke.

Drum and spider guy had moonrunes in their eyes, but both scan groups didn't tanslate them for some reason

Maybe if you hadn't replied with the picture I planned to.

But now I have to stay and explainto anons how absolutely no one likes Tomioka-san.

Its a number according to the demon doctor

I don't speak runes though

That's autistic user

>her

The fact that they kept on advancing low level
Hunters shows they don't think they are that strong either

They were probably hoping for some hidden gem or something

Where do you think you are

This is some greed island tier art

Gotouge is a new mangaka

Togashi has no excuse

I hope he gets dumped on like Kite did. I'm curious to see who the first pillar to be killed is, it's pretty inevitable. I think we can all agree weed pillar is the strongest though.

Didn't mean it to come off as a complaint. I fucking love the art of KnY and how sketchy it can get.

I enjoy the style, but sometimes the draftsmanship leaves something to be desired

We all know he is gonna get rekt at some point just to prove how strong a enemy is

Its a rule of shounen, I just hope he doesn't actually die

This series definitely feels like death is the more likely option in it so far compared to other shonens where dying is near impossible. I don't think he'll get defeated any time soon, it depends what the arc is after this meeting but there will probably be some arc later where they showcase their abilities more.

You must have some made up memories to what level Togashi's art stepped down when he was sick.

>This series definitely feels like death is the more likely option in it so far compared to other shonens where dying is near impossible

That's because there's no magical healing bullshit, the characters actually have to rest everytime they get injured

Would Tanjirou approve of Zenitsu being his brother-in-law?

That and the fact that every antagonist so far outside of Kibutsuji has died, not to mention the manga starts out with everyone Tanjirou is close to besides his sister is brutally murdered.

Only if Nezuko is okay with it

So does Owari no seraph and that manga is seriously lacking on important character deaths

He doesn't seem annoyed by Zeni and seems thankful he protected Nezuko with his life even though he didn't know what the box meant at first.

The thing is Nezuko wanting to be with Zenitsu or not, her character is on the process of expansion, for now she is just aware who her brother is and that she shouldn't prey on humans, she isn't thinking much beyond that.

>not to mention the manga starts out with everyone Tanjirou is close to besides his sister is brutally murdered

We as the readers barely knew them though, so I doubt it counts as a major character death

antagonists and virtually unknown characters dying is very different from major characters dying

I hope the next arc is a training arc

god no, one of the best things about this series was that it didn't slow down for bullshit

Another monster of the week would be boring

Tanjiro and Inosuke still need new swords

They need to introduce the taste and feel characters first.

>taste

Ponytail butterfly girl?

>feel character

That's inosuke

What, but it already had a mini training session when Tanjirou just passed the election exam.

It could happen again, just fast enough.

So does that mean scarface mohawk kid is the sight character?

fuck no

the reason I like this series is because when they DID do a training arc, they spent like what, 2 chapters on it and just said "I trained for 2 fucking years how crazy is that"

>Ponytail butterfly girl?
She is already above them in rank, I think that user meant someone on the same tier as Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

Or taste. We don't know.

Read slower. There are two. I think she is the younger sister.

I did mean the younger one, she didn't seem like a beginner.

She took the exam at the same time as them, at most she is one rank above them which shouldn't matter too much to her involvement with the story

top is "down (or lower)"
bottom is alternate form of "five"

>Lower five
>There are actually two tiers of the twelve demon moons, for 24 demons in total

Well it's a shounen, can't be only one team of bad guys

I like the art and story, last arc with spiders was fucking good.

What's the drum guy's number?

So, do people actually like Zenitsu or?

Zenitsu is best boy.

Not my favorite but he is all right

Oh the first moonrune is the same