How can you hate Jews when most of them are such nice people?

Do you hate Gal Gadot, who is providing a good role model for girls? Why hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMb_nKGhSTQ&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats pretty damn wholesome right there.

I didn't see him consent to that fondling

what do mean by nice. they are either explicitly or implicitly trying to kill us all

She wants that foreskin to stay young for a couple of decades more.

> spreads legs and tickles small child in public
> doesn't get accused of being a sexual predator

hmmmm

More than any other group, those nice people vote to Make America a Shit Hole.

We're different peoples. They have an ethnostate but say whites can't have one. Does that seem like they regard you as an equal?

How sick do you have to be to see a person being nice to a child and automatically assume pedophilia?

>Gal Gadot sexually assaults Robert Downey Jr.

My gf is jewish and i love her. But i wont lie about the fact that she is self centered, selfish, and spoiled. She likes to blame everybody else when any conflict arises and she never blames herself.
Not sure if its a jewish related condition but i have many jewish friends who are extremely righteous.

Not sick. Just lost faith in a common-sense society.

It is an innocent, sweet situation. Picture an unattractive male celebrity in the same situation and we're conditioned to think the opposite.

Kek every fucking woman is like that bro esp. Western ones

>She likes to blame everybody else when any conflict arises and she never blames herself.

That's just being a woman desu.

Morning, rabbi.

most girls are like that but its maginified when its a jew

source: dated one too

>she is self centered, selfish, and spoiled.
>i love her.
Such loveable traits she has, sounds like a gem. No wonder you love her. /sarc off

>do you hate
I'd hate fuck her if you know what I mean.

Someone post KA-LEL

Jew are not our ally, get out kike.

Oh boy low quality bait!
Thanks, i was searching for that today!

Also Gal Gadots head looks like a sideways egg.

And 99.99% of kikes are evil!

its their politics not their personality

Pure coincidence I am sure.

She has weight issues, didn't we already claimed that tall skinny girls were harmful?

Personally, I don't hate any group. There happen to be a lot of elite Jews among the satanic elite. Culturally, Jews symbolize degeneracy, from the perspective of European tradition (which is already largely passed away)-- but none of that means the average Jewish person is guilty of anything. Natsoc has appeal right now because 1) it is maximally repugnant to normies, 2) there is a need for SOME system is beliefs where the world offers very little. The fact is, natsoc today is a LARP of a LARP. Nazism was a LARP, inasmuch as it sought to capture real tradition.

they always reveal themselves eventually

Post face when you will never be tickled by sexy wholesome IDF physical fitness instructor.

Who said it's sexual? Only you. I don't like people touching me either when I don't ask for it, ya know? Has nothing to do with sex.

>222
CHECKED

Tripletts confirm kikes are evil!

This is a female quality.

Hahah Kek

Every time!

>uch nice people
so they seem

>My gf is Jewish

That's the reason why you burgers need to die!
Fucking a kike, degenerate!

Seriously how can you hate her?

>55

Kek

Broken record by now but... that’s all females, user. That’s their natural baseline state and it’s been encouraged and expounded upon due to the (((degeneracy))) that’s infected the culture. Find yourself a good orthodox Greek or Russian girl.

Wait till she realizes that's a palastinian child

Wow you found a video of 1 jew showing social behavior therefore all Jews are good people. Fuck off shlomo.

Because she is Jew.

Seriously though, I have no problem with her aside from the obvious nepotism from her having Jewish connections being disguised as “women’s empowerment.” White, Black, Latina and Asian women have to suck the Weinstein meanwhile she gets a starring role for going to the same synagogue as some producer. A little resentment on my part but don’t try to sell it to me as something it isn’t.

Brown people are NOT role models. Fuck them, and fuck you.

Exactly. Not like this Jew did it for free anyway. I'd imagine it was a paid meet and greet.

And here you see an Amerimutt saying an obviously white woman is brown.

She's a Jew dumbass. GTFO jewboy.

Easy there Satan

Il be charitable and say that maybe she is a genuinely good person but that does not take away from the fact that Jewish influence is detrimental to any country that they control.

But I don't hate Jews.

Gas yourself Satan

Meme flag. Let's see you type up some italian. Shill test.

Are you assuming their genders?

>good role model for girls
>skull shape makes it seem she has no frontal lobe
really made me think

jesus christ...

I always knew apes wanting their ass exposed was some kind of genetic trait.
Heres my proof.
They dont have their asses out as some kind of misguided ghetto culture, no, they are unashamedly doing it for the pure pleasure of having their ass to the breeze.
These great apes want to live in a naked tribal society, why are we cruelly forcing them out of their natural habitat?

because she's an ugly shovel-faced kike with a nose like a boat prow

Good?
Bad?
These words mean nothing to the jew.
The jew plays both sides for tribal gain.
Saying some jew actress is a good person, is like saying zionist israel is right wing and based.
Leftist liberal jews, and right wing zionist jews play tug of war with our nations politics and culture, then distribute the spoils amongst themselves.
No, there can be no good jew, when the only good a jew understands is for the good of himself and his tribe.

Isn't that exactly what white supremacists advocate for?

>good role model
youtube.com/watch?v=XMb_nKGhSTQ&t=28s

White supremacists play one side, they stand for one thing.
The jew plays both sides, the right wing zionist jews conspire with the left wing liberal jews, in reality the only thing they stand for is milking the goyem of every last shekel.

>Do you hate Gal Gadot
>man face
>5 o'clock shadow
>giant bulge where the pussy should be
yes, intensely. can't you faggots see it's a trap?

>Not sure if its a jewish related condition

No, it's not. These are people like this from all walks of life and if anybody thinks that only certain kinds of people are prone to this behavior, the world will fucking eat them alive.

>media appointed "role models"
Some people are such shitty parentd

nobody has ever liked jews. i wonder why

Hey, i've already posted it here, bring something else you have.

Fucking Mormons. Gonna need to keep an eye on them.

>shit toothed
>hooked nosed
>out of shape
>overweight
>wrinkly as fuck
>bald

The jew gene is strong. Even these jew-ish cunts got wrecked by gene pool.

As Sup Forums says though, their only saving grace is high verbal IQ. I've observed this trait to equate to nothing more than sophistry and fallacious reasoning meant to persuade the goyim through informal fallacies. Once you listen to one of these trisomy 21 victims you'll realize it's motive fallacy after tu quo que with a red herring sauce and post hoc on top. Pretty comical that whitey falls for this on a daily basis, almost makes me think "we" deserve it if "we're" gonna be that dumb.

into the oven they go, all of 'em, no exceptions

Here is the best quote about their so called 'verbal IQ'.

Underrated