Leftist hypocrisy thread

Leftist hypocrisy thread

God is cruel to put shit instead of brains in a sexy goth girl.

She got them at a thrift store you dumb faggot. Typical toxic masculinity masquerading as "intelligence"

>>She

Better check your fucking cishetero privilege faggot

>ramen xD
fucking weebs

protests on a college campus are literally the bottom of the effort scale

Why doesn't she just go barefoot? It would make the sign work a lot better.

the cost of fitting in

>"we democrats aren't racists"
>barely over 40 years ago

>"eat the rich"

oh I get it, you'll just attack and rob the people who have all the guns

smart stuff

>ywn get head from a sexy goth girl with phat dsl
Why even live

That thing will eat itself?

The devil slurped the brain God put in her and replacet it with bile.

Can we throw some conservative hypocrisy in as well?

I mean surely if you guys hate hypocrisy so much, you hate all of the hypocritical things guys like Roy Moore or Donald Trump have said over the years, right? Surely you're not just trying to cover up your own mental gymnastics, right?

what a qt
I would let her convert me just to have her step on my balls with those boots desu

It's cheap. Idk how she can't afford it, Ramen is 10 cents a pack

To be honest, I don't take Trump's tweets as legit statements because of the hypocrisy he has done.

But as for now, we're still doing a-ok.

member during the campaign how Trump made multiple statements that he wouldn't cut medicare or medicaid?

>trump drops missile in empty Syrian field
The attack was a nothingburger distraction

Mr noodles is better you faggot

mental gymnastics at work, thanks for proving my point. You guys bend over backwards to defend him, instead of criticizing the very hypocrisy you claim to hate so much.

Just admit it, it's all partisan politics to you, just like most other conservatives who claim to be "values voter" """""""""""Christians""""""""""" and will still vote for Roy Moore. Conservatives have no values, they only care about voting for an R.

But now Fox News is the only unbiased news source that Trump watches hours of every single day.

she isn't specifying a brand

>mental gymnastics
Care to explain why Assad is still winning instead of going the way of Saddam or Qaddafi?

me wants to fug that

>they only care about voting for an R
>surprised conservatives vote for the only way to slow the decay of the US
Noggin status: joggin

I thought voting for trump was accelerationism though
which is it

Those tweets hurt me. But atleast he is doing something good for america compared to obama. But still those fucking tweets.

???

Autistic or Shareblue shill faggot?
Impossible to tell these days

You were talking about "R's", which is more general. And normies don't see acceleration, they can't imagine the US ever falling.

Is that a Goth Trans Harry Potter ?

Did you know what Sup Forums was during the Spring when the Syria missile strike happened? The entire place was full of, "fuck drumpf" "not /ourguy/ anymore" for days. The only idiots supporting it were bill mitchell acolytes

I am not the guy posting the tweets
how can an R stop US decay if they represent degenerate values? I would rather vote for a moral D than a fallen R desu

Nongshim wants to say hello, user.

would you?

>You expose me for being a hypocrite, so you must be a shill!

Alt-righters, everyone

t.DemoRat

>if they represent degenerate values
Well they don't. I'm not saying some R's haven't done some shit, though the Roy Moore allegations are almost certainly false, but they at least don't openly advocate for stripping citizens of rights and throwing open the borders. May not be perfect, but absolutely the lesser of two evils.

>250 bucks is a lot for a pair of boots
Lmao at your life OP. I only own a single pair of shoes and I've been wearing them since 2014. It's not like you buy something like that every other month.

Sup Forums was raging against him the day he did it, until they realized it did no damage to Syria's ability to wage war against the rebels.
He was merely trying to secure bipartisan support, and he did.

Plus we could see some feets

She can eat me if you catch my drift.

>Alt-righters
Either bait or literal shill. Be gone.

half of her sign has been poorly photoshopped. anyone have the original?

>I only own a single pair of shoes and I've been wearing them since 2014
How many have you bought for refugees?

WTF I love Trump now!

>May not be perfect, but absolutely the lesser of two evils.
I think this is to be decided on a case by case basis. The whole clinton farce showed at least that there is dissension among the democrats, that their views are not solidified. Trump left the republican camp in shambles, too.
To me it seems like Moore is the most evil of the two in the case of Alabama, but it might be the case that the skeletons have yet to come out of his opponent's closet. Most politicians have gotten their hands dirty somewhere down the line.

>>Sup Forums

Where's the hypocrisy here?
>Obama goes golfing too frequently for the leader of the free world
>Trump goes golfing and his company is doing well
??

Well, that's at least one commie who knows they'll end up resorting to cannibalism.

>To me it seems like Moore is the most evil of the two in the case of Alabama
Isn't the other douche literally the same anti gun, pro immigrant dnc drone as every other dem?

I got boots like pic related from a surplus shop 4-5 years ago for 80 CAD and I still wear them. If she wants to pretend to be starving to death she could be a little more convincing.

I agree, but they're not exactly casual shoes that function for the everyday occasion or hot weather.

Nothing in need of defending

his focus seems to be on education and economy

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XIR GENDER

So how many days of Trumps presidency has he been playing golf now?

How is that Hipocrisy? He never attacked the state of Syria?

He never touched Medicare though did he? Medicaid on the other hand yes. he did. But you can also quote the administration for saying:
>"Medicaid, the federal-state health-insurance program, was never designed for low-income but able-bodied adults and is unsustainable without major changes."

Weiner isn't a pervert?

Excuse me but where does he say that it is the only unbiased news source? I can't find it through google and can't be bothered scrolling through this madmans twitter feed.

Either you don't know the meaning of hipocrisy or you watch too much fake news kid!

What? This makes no sense

I bet she smells like expired cheese and chews with her mouth open

You fucking retard, OP. She isn't saying she's too poor to buy ramen, she's saying that if the people are fucked over enough by rich people, they will turn on them, and the rich should bear that in mind.

Her fashion sense is probably the reason she only can afford noodles.

>tfw born just in time for the the trans-muslim caliphate

this only makes sense if the US is facing problems

Trump enforced a travel ban
he is getting the deals he wants
record employment
and record dow jones

he has solved the problems

so he can golf

Just imagine waking up every morning, opening your phone, and thinking "I can tweet literally any possible combination of words and get 40k+ replies and show up on the news."
I wish I had the ability to butthurt millions of stupid millennials in 140 characters or less, without even trying.
>ywn have this power
>why even live

they were talking about troops during that time

Trump helped BTFO ISIS
Obama literally left them with weapons and supported them against Assad

Weiner provably sent photos to young women - what did Trump do that has been proven

Did you just assume xir gender?

>She got them at a thrift store you dumb faggot.
you literally have no way of knowing that, you're just ASSUMING on "her" behalf that she did. no, like most leftists, she's probably a giant fucking hypocrite with wealthy parents.

Here

Proofs...lets see your proofs. You know, like a picture of Al Franken grabbing them by the tits. Or how about paid settlements. You have shit for brains and should go neck yourself faggot.

>"villains"

>Moore is considered an advocate of far-right politics.[9][10][11] He attracted national media attention and controversy over his strongly anti-homosexual and anti-Muslim views, his belief that Christianity should order public policy,[12][13] and his past ties to neo-Confederates and white nationalist groups.[14][15][16][17][18] Moore was a leading voice in the birther movement, which promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[19][20] He is also the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law, a non-profit legal organization from which he collected more than $1 million over five years, though a far smaller amount was indicated on its tax filings.[21]

>Gordon Douglas Jones (born May 4, 1954) is an American attorney, prosecutor, and politician. Jones served as the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, and is known for prosecuting the remaining two Ku Klux Klan perpetrators of the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing which killed four African-American girls, along with securing an indictment against the Olympic Park Bomber.[

This was all I needed. Moore 100%

Thanks, haven't seen this one yet

>at a thrift store
Is that where she got her nice new tights, new jacket, make up jewelry, glasses, haircut, and sign making material?

Do you honestly think this is what poor people look like and what they do with their free time?

>maybe instead of protesting she should be out looking for a job?

> electronic signature for fallen vet from Obama

I LISTENED TO THE PHONE CALL BETWEEN TRUMP AND THAT WOMAN WHO'S HUSBAND DIED IN UNIFORM.
> electronic signature
FUCK
YOU

If she was my wife, she wouldn't have to worry about money, but no good forbid she gets a husband.

>maybe instead of protesting she should be out looking for a job?
if she can afford that getup, I doubt she's hurting for money
Also, I bet she has thousands of dollars in tattoos ,and also spent more on abortions

>fashion

Your low attention to detail has been noted.

>if you dislike the left then you must be a drumpf supporter
Good meme