Fire Punch

It wasn't kino enough with just one character liking movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.famatg.com/read/fire_punch/en/0/39/page/1
m.mangafox.me/manga/yogen_no_nayuta/
m.mangafox.me/manga/sasaki_kun_ga_judan_tometa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can i read the new chapter????

There.
manga.famatg.com/read/fire_punch/en/0/39/page/1

So if Luna hadn't died she'd also turned out beeing an evolved? Is Agni still alive because he's an evolved (but the male form)?

What a shitty chapter,

Very probable and no, he's just regenerating at very hihg speed.

What are the chanses of Judah not going with the plan?

Why are people from 400 years prior to the timeline so obsessed with american movie franchises?

>ANOTHER YOGEN NO NAYUTA COMING

m.mangafox.me/manga/yogen_no_nayuta/

m.mangafox.me/manga/sasaki_kun_ga_judan_tometa/

Nevermind if you hate Mangafox or not, just read it and tell me what you think

Nice try mobile poster.

Oh shit i didn't realise sorry user

>star wars
The absolute madman.

Nayuta was good. Does Fujimoto want to fuck his sister or something?

they must have a united earth 400 years ago or some shit
also
are you sure out timeline aren't after she created the new civilization?
god know how many time this mad women had tried to filmed the perfect SW movies

I am still suprised (and glad) that it somehow keeps on going.
Seems author got several assistants now as well.

Was three from start.

Well, my bad.

and now them five.

I think so. He probably has a fetish for incest or something.

How the fuck does it keep happening.
Chapter 39 is what? Start of the fifth volume now?
Is it decently popluar in Japland?

Two of them have their own series.

That was fucking retarded.

>star wars fan ruined everything
I bet she like ((rogue one))

What wasn't in this manga?

Ok, and now?

I'm tired of this shitfest. This dude had a stellar opening for the manga but about 7-8 chapters in it started having pacing problems and 2-dimensional characters as well as ham-fisted ideology inserts. The author practically put deadpool in the story with Togata which is a bad idea for the tone but he turned it around during Agni's fight with Behelmdolg or whatever. Togata was gearing up to be the main villain with her betrayal and her character started to be more fleshed out. It made her more of an absolutely amoral nihilist that arbitrarily wants to kill someone who trusts her over a movie, the sole obsession. But then he has Togata admit to it and Agni isn't mad I guess. Also, you're going to replace her with this shitforbrains star wars Togata prequel. Okay. Great. Also, when did Agni start becoming a candied ass? Saying shit like "We must help the people" and "I don't want you to suffer pain in front of me" and whatnot. He burned alive nonstop for 8 years. I miss the old him who would just walk away and leave people who were almost murdered to their own fate. I don't like seeing a version of him that is the 2 dimensional stereotypical manga hero. Everyone in this manga pisses me right the fuck off. They're all flat. Baseball bat and the two nudists are the only likeable characters and I wonder how long it'll be until they start spouting movie lines. Fuck.

>bad for the tone
user, have you read his interview after ch1 was released? He said that he is going to deliberately change the tone with each volume.

what... what?

What?

wat

You can shift the tone without making it a complete trainwreck. Shifting the tone for the sake of it is just a gimmick and it hinders the story by really jarring the reader. He can do better. He's honestly talented but I feel like the writing is far too flimsy as it is.

Also, disappointed no one noticed my dubs or picture choice. Not just for the filename's relevance to the thread but also because Star Wars and he's talking to a burned man. Perfect reaction image for this manga.

*digits

Too tired for memes since manga is the biggest of them.

I've just screen-capped you. You're a meme now.

Is this a joke? The opening was awful, the manga didn't get good until Togata showed up and didn't get great until Agni met Doma again and started becoming a real character instead of fire hate man.

I think San is the male form.

This motherfucker writes the chapters as the Sup Forums of mangas.

It's been nominated for at least 2 manga awards, I think it's popular.

>My sides

I have no idea what does through the author's head, but the manga makes me crack up a lot.

And I know it's on purpose, like that ridiculous truck driving scene.

I think the most craziest twist I've ever seen.

>post yfw interplanetary invasion and life draining.....just for Episode VIII

Can someone confirm that this isn't some early april fools joke by the translators.

Anime when? Or is it a real pain in the ass to animate a mc who is burning all the time?

Kek.

And now I'm having mild Trigun flashbacks.

how long before i get to know if my waifu is actually a trap?

also yeah this is getting retarded but scenes like the truck one alone make it worth reading

This seems like the perfect manga to get an Inferno Cop/Ninja Slayer style adaptation.

fucking 10/10, this series is hilariously insane

kys

No, fuck you

Theories on this?

>is so crazy she actually thinks of herself as a man, is the biggest bulldyke of all time who simply gives no shits about gender distinctions

>Some rich fuck saw the coming apocalypse and captured the strongest regenerator he could find, used long lost tech to somehow do a brain transplant

>Blessed fuckery changed him into a her biologically

>nanomachines son

sometimes it feels like the story is such a clusterfuck it's actually hard to tell what the author is trying to imply.

Either they would give up and make it look awful or they would try really fucking hard to do as few full body shots of him as possible and be clever about it.

her mind has been taken over by whoever the hell the villain is

or option C, they'd just CG the fire in

This is a type of villain I could dig, insanity due to power unlike those who after obtaining power wanted world domination or that bullshit.

this is fucking retarded
i love it

they're not insane due to power, they're insane because they've been alive for so long that their mind no longer functions properly

And thats because of his power though, he only lived long enough to go crazy because he is a uber regenerator

Every new chapter of Fire Punch brings me one step closer to dramatic absurdist enlightenment.

whats togata's problem?

Xe probably has more than one.

>the font is a translator joke

I'll give them credit, that's a 10/10 visual gag.

He is a she now

fucking westaboos

>it turns out to be a 7/10 at best

Seems to be farther in the future than right now, since she said the world went full Fahrenheit 451 when the movie was cancelled; maybe the globalists won.

It's probably something that fans have been wanting forever but will never get, like KOTOR

>just one character liking movies.

You realize director-chan was just a puppet for tree-chan all along, right?

This is amazing, I love this manga so much.
It's so batshit insane.

Not that user, but I didn't realize it till you posted.

Oh shit.

bumpingo

Togata is the key to all this

Because she's a funnier waifu than we've had before

This shit is so retarded and so darkly hilarious at the same time. I love it.

Surya might be a guy maybe, i dont know. She did say everyone looks the same in the past era.

shit that actually makes sense, i just assumed tree-chan was a girl but maybe its a dude or both. also explains why togata left he was nervous that the mind reading guy would find out togota is just a puppet

As if this series couldn't get any more absurd. Going full End of NGE just for Star Wars, that's dedication.

This manga is truly amazing

>she watched the Star Wars film she wanted through any of our eyes
It's obviously can't be IV (since that started the rest).
>yfw it's I
>or III

The word "kino" is misused. Kino means film in German.

they actually love films to death in that manga

She's a female but is literrally being remote-controlled by the main villain.

wait then why did director tried to kill herself after her movies collection burned
she is the main body?

>ice witch wants to recreate humanity so they can make the new star wars
>director just wants to make her own movie

the final battle is going to be director filming star wars

is this some kind of movies artist vs greedy jewish corporation metaphor?

Holy fuck

So, do we know if Togata or Judah are controlled by the ice-witch/tree-chan? Both? Is the ice-witch also a dude?

AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST

Seriously tho, this shit is hilarious.

Makes me wonder if Ignus kinda reminded her of Vader.
Also, maybe the last SW movie was actually completed and she saw it but it was lackluster, and it's one of the things she eventually spontaneously forgot.

yeah star wars fans are retarded

actually movie but whatever.

I don't even know anymore, this manga is something else.

togata being controlled by tree-chan does make sense tho
>currently everybody on the earth aside from the 2 of us are people from the present era
but isn't togata like 400yo as well?

Justified.

this is getting too ridiculous. this is literally unadulterated autism. it's like the editor will pass anything that guy comes up with.

If I remember correctly, she was born after the ice age started.

Kino means cinema in German. Film means film.

>If I remember correctly, she was born after the ice age started.
no a couple of years before the ice age

togata tried to killed herself, not making much sense if she's just a puppet
also her plan to film fire punch nigga seem pointless if she also wants to suck out the life of all living being to create a new world