NEET here, how do I make money from my computer easily?

NEET here, how do I make money from my computer easily?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

britmethod1.com/new/?offer_id=272&aff_id=1082&transaction_id=1024d12c4c1bfd1837003331cbf372&country_code=UK&aff_sub=151323&aff_sub2=635691803&aff_sub3=&aff_sub4=&goal_id=306&entity=Maxb&xparam=britmethod1.com&entity=Maxb&urfname={urfname}&urlname={urlname}&urphone={urphone}&uremail={uremail}&urcountry={urcountry}
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell it

Go to /biz/ and ask there.

Have you tried going to craigslist or backpage to advertise that you suck dick for money instead of just on Sup Forums?

you won't find juden willing to give away their money-making tactics on Sup Forums

nice try, though.

Learn how to write software.

This:
britmethod1.com/new/?offer_id=272&aff_id=1082&transaction_id=1024d12c4c1bfd1837003331cbf372&country_code=UK&aff_sub=151323&aff_sub2=635691803&aff_sub3=&aff_sub4=&goal_id=306&entity=Maxb&xparam=britmethod1.com&entity=Maxb&urfname={urfname}&urlname={urlname}&urphone={urphone}&uremail={uremail}&urcountry={urcountry}

Amazon Mechanical Turk

You'll make maybe $100 a week if you're lucky when you git gud but $$$ is $$$.

FPBP

Wow thanks!

Happy to help

became a male cam model for a XXX site. Stick a lovense lush up your ass and shake like crazy when you get tips. There are lots of gay guys that will take you private and do fun sexy things to you. Either that or get a real job.

Become a /Biz/raeli
Invest in Monero, BTC and ETH

Why would I do that when I can study gender studies for 4 years?

Any PC-based skills you can use to provide a sellable product/service, such as advanced visual editing/3D design?
Well if you don't, you're a NEET anyway, you have all the time to self-teach shit, you don't need schooling to be good at editing.
t. learned code at home in 3 months at low intensity and could throw together a basic game and got extra credits in HS and don't have to do AP calc.

Start betting.

Betting kek, yesterday both barca and real basketball draws, kekekeke fucking niggers

I have very good video editing skills? How do I translate that into money online?

whats the use for code? and how much can you earn with that

Try Lionsbridge or Leapforce. You will actually have to put in some work to pass their entrance exams though

>something about bitcoin & cryptocurrency

You should've bought BTC and LTC 4 years ago

>How do I make money easily
Not with that mindset i tell you

Look at crowdsourcing websites. designcrowd and shit like that, they pay below market prices but you’ll be able to make a portfolio for yourself that way. Look for Facebook groups and shit like that. Once you get enough experience and exposure, make yourself a demo reel and send out to agencies and stuff like that.

Naked camshows for rich old men

Faggot. Learn a trade, start a business, get a girl, start a family.

In one year I went from potsmoking no-good to my own man, knocked my girl up and started a Varg-tier lifestyle.

You are ALL beta-males and should be put in work camps. Gas all burgers.

Design and sell t-shirts/logo items on Cafepress. I make $40-50 a week that way.

Get an Amazon Associates account, write blogs and hyperlink to items on Amazon through the blog. I make about $100 a week that way.

Write short paranormal or "taboo" erotica and post it to smashwords. I make $1200 a month doing that.

Asset flips in Unity.

Do you have a webcam and how much can you fit in your arse?

>Faggot. Learn a trade, start a business, get a girl, start a family.
>Varg-tier lifestyle.
That nigger is collecting welfare. What the fuck are you talking about?

The first step is to unapologetically embrace your own NEETdom. That is the hardest part.

Then you must sell NEETdom to others for Jews who want NEETdom to be a thing.

>get a girl, start a family

shits fixed as bad as the ice hockey these days

Is Redbubble good for selling designs on items?
I've been considering selling shit on there for abit of extra cash.

Data entry/DBA

Pretty good commissions on Redbubble. If you're work is good enough, go for it.

*your