My best friend and I are going to backpack around Europe this summer. What should we look out for...

My best friend and I are going to backpack around Europe this summer. What should we look out for? Is Europe really fully of terrorists or is that just a meme? Are there any places we should avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rdQNeGECw
eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/find-the-best-pass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolans_in_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also are there hot arab sluts we can fuck ?

self bump

dont backpack around, buy a eurail pass and use air bnb. No one over there likes american tourists, but they hate the smelly backpacker types. Youll have a much better time if you wear at least dress boots, jeans, white collar shirt and a sports coat. Just have to pack a weekend bag with a few white shirts, tshirts, dopp kit, phone charger and socks/boxers. If you limit yourself to $100/day youll be able to go all summer for less than $10k.

No european women will sleep with you unless you are a chad, arab women wont at all.

Sont wear white socks. Europeans hate that for some reason.

I mean I lived in Spain for two years and I'm fluent in Spanish and French. I just haven't been back in 7 years. I'm not planning on being a smelly backpacker.

>Are there any places we should avoid?
Cities

Yeah apparently it's gay to do that? Fucking Eurofags

We aren't planning on going to Caliphate of the UK. I don't want acid thrown in my face.

I don't mean just here mate

Really ? What other cities are trash? They can't all be that bad right?

avoid Albania those goat fuckers crazy af, other balkan countries have beautiful shit to see and night a motel is cheap , just what ever you do avoid kosovo and albania

Fuck we never even planned on going that far East.

Europe is a great place ignore these idiots that never went there im from europe and its a greate place and we dont have anything against white socks

all cities are all fine if you stay in the tourist areas, heavy pickpocketing though. Make sure you keep your wallet/phone in a buttoned pocket of your blazer.

Avoid any major cities (London, Paris, etc.) especially at night. Also be aware that lots of European cities actually have no-go-zones, which are basically caliphate-controlled areas that aren’t patrolled by white police officers

>What should we look out for?
The departures gate.

> we

American Flag. What am I missing chief?

Do those fuckers have weapons? My friend and I are both military, and he's 6'2 220 and I'm 5'11 185. Would they really fuck with us?

Germany belgium and serbia are good places try world best alcohol croatia is a rlh good place for seeing beautiful sea side france spain Italy are all great too i dont know any place in europe thats not beautiful excepy Albania

I moved from serb to us

No one would attack you people are more civilized than in us no one will pick on you in middle of the street or kick you out cuz you are american unless you act like an idiot

>Serb
> European

Pick one.

There's a bigger chance of being gunned down by a feral nigger in yankmerica than dying in Europe because of some mudslime terrorist. You might get scammed though as yanks are known as being dumb tourists who'll believe just about anything.

Serbia is in Europe xd

Are european girls really hard to fuck?

True there aee alot of scammers that will make you either overpay or sell you fake curency

Depends if the city are large or the country mostly yes but like most girls in us bitches love money

Hard to tell if this is poor american education, or americans thinking they are white

For you? Yes.

We're full, nigger.
Backpack in Michigan.

>LOOK HOW CULTURED I AM FOR GOING TO EUROPE HURR DURR
please stay in america

you fucking wank stain. I'm half white. My mother is from Spain, my father is second generation American, his family is from Essex.

I don't know about the US, but if you fuck an Arab girl in Europe you risk the chance of getting murdered by their family. Also the fact that most European muslim men think they're Tony Montana from Scarface doesn't help a lot in this matter. Not worth it at all...

Meme flagger are cancer. KYS.

why don't you just go to like Turkey if that's what you want

Ironic you're calling someone a nigger.

I want to do my part in the refugee crisis, bleaching some bitches.

Paris is even worse then the UK. Then you have Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Marseille, Naples, Malmö, and many other cities i didn't mention which has a lot of shit holes and ghettos in it.

Wel than accept them sand niggers into the us i was sick of them walking around asking for money and taking our jobs and schools like mexicans like wtf they ruined their country now our is next????

If you feel a 55cm dick up your ass; that's me. I hope you like it.

A lot of European girls have a thing for americans, let's just say you're the right kind of exotic.

Any time you walk in a dangerous or dodgy place, remember;

WALK WITH A PURPOSE, NO MEANDER OR STROLL.

t.Combat Vet w/a lot of exp

the capitals of all european countries except the visegrad group do not represent it's countries anymore

all capitals all lost to shits

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rdQNeGECw

V4 is a shithole though, except Czechia

How do I think I'd fare if I wore a Texas-flag T-shirt and camo shorts?

Thanks, you sub human piece of garbage.

That's good to hear.

Show me yours, Jamal.

Visit rural Sweden. Beautiful, and free from nogs

Beautiful. I am a WASP. Upper crust ahhaha

Doesn't this exclusively apply to having Portuguese citizenship?

you'd "fare" just fine. But locals will avoid you, you wont get to truely experience the culture and will end up going to this monument or that muesem, taking a picture and moving on. Would be a boring trip.

Watch out for pickpockets -- even in touristy areas. Way worse in Paris than anywhere in the Caliphate of Britain, though (at least in my experience).

Paris wasn't even on the agenda. Fuck that nigger shit hole.

If you want an honest answer, i will give you one:

Dont believe the memes. Us Europeans dont have the same level of nationalism that you guys do, we exaggerate our criticisms of our countries for comedic value. The idea that Europe is some kind of war-zone is simply not true.

There arent really any places to avoid. Some cities arent as nice as you might thing (Paris being one example), but the idea of no-go areas is simply a myth.

London is a good example of this. There are areas with higher crime, but there isnt a single place in London where you really have to fear for your safety. Someone might try to scam you, and if you are carelessly bragging about having lots of wealth you might get mugged by an opportunist in some areas. But youre not going to turn a corner anywhere and get shot.

Not sure, it's probably pulled out of someone's ass.
I believe currently race data are not produced in Portugal.

It's somewhat around those numbers, though.

Are Portuguese girls easy to fuck?

altough most of Setubal and most Lisbon are shitholes now with blacks and gipsies

its not fashionable burger...learn what style is

Lol not true at all faggot. That all depends on your personality and conversation skills. I go to Europe multiple times a year for business and on my time off dress “American” (jeans,t-shirt,ball cap sometimes, flannel )and have no problem associating with locals because I’m not a retarded sperg. You sound like one of those cucks that is ashamed to admit you are American when in Europe lol. Kill yourself nigger.

What kind of Eurorail pass should I get.

nowadays most are , go to nightlife in Porto and Lisbon, just don't fuck with the security. You talk a little english to them and they think they are being culturally enriched by shakespear's dick

Hate to be the "let me tell you about your country guy" but I'm quite convinced the numbers are lower. Lisbon accounts for more than 15% of your population and that place is quite non-white. I also visited Algarve last year, also full of niggers. Could be illegals, i dunno

Go from South Italy up to the alps, then go to Strasbourg and up to the Netherlands.

>no-go-zones
as in anything west of Oder river

Bump. I unironically own both of those items of clothing.

Lmao. I love the Polish bants. I loved Krakow.

I owe Texas flag shorts, thanks to chubbies. But if you aren't a Texan, fuck off.

most in Lisbon and Setubal are "Portuguese", they were born here so our state considers them Portuguese, I don't believe in those numbers, I was born around Setubal, now living in Lisbon and man, how things have changed so fast. we are going the shithole route like France, we just don't see it yet.
Worst of them all are gipsies... jesus fucking christ there is no gipsie not leeching of welfare.

>Lol not true at all faggot.
>>That all depends on your personality and conversation skills
k

>You sound like one of those cucks that is ashamed to admit you are American when in Europe lol. Kill yourself nigger.
everyone is going to know you are an american as soon as you open your mouth...have you ever even left the country?

eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/find-the-best-pass

I hear Bradfords pretty nice this time of year

The trash is, the good ones not so much.

~ 20.000 Africans are given citizenship per year and and 88.000 are residents authorised residents. A few thousand more have lived here since the 60's

In a population of 10.5M that's nothing. The north and the whole interior see a black once in a fortnight.

Next time try Lublin or Białystok. Lublin is college town, and as long as you are white, American accent will get you far with grills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolans_in_Portugal
Don't deny how bad it is

Im Mediterranean, my mom is from Spain. SO I'm darker, but not sand nigger dark.

You aren't white.

you both are right anons.
It's low compared to the whole population, but the problem is they are all concentrated in one area, Lisbon and Setubal.
You go to the center and north of Portugal and you will see much much less of this shits.
Lisbon is lost.
Center of Portugal

They're all fugly.

Houstonian

Oh shit, you're a nigger lmao. Reppin SA.

I am and I love Assad. I got Twitter banned for sending the Ayatollah well wishes when it looked like ww3 kicked off.

Ha, "counter-semitic" isn't hate, it's love!

No please stay in Jewmerica. We are full.

Ft Sam Houston, SA.

Fuck that heat...almost worst than Kuwait!

Crime rates in Europe is very low, just dont go to shitty run down areas of citys the same way you wouldn't go to nigger neighbourhoods in DC or Detroit

If anyone asks, say you're Canadian. Your country is not liked much anywhere in Europe.

Dude it is hot here. It's a fucking nightmare, especially the couple days its humid too.

See your source, you'll see why you're wrong.

1. Many "Angolans" are in fact white portuguese born in angola prior to 1974
2. In 2006 there were 30k. A crisis in construction has happened since, and many blacks who worked in construction had to leave.
See the updated data on the foreigners living in portugal.

As I said before, race data does not exist for citizens.

is right.

Of course you'd say that Ahmed.

These memes are the best psy-op I've ever seen. The world knows about memes and the me warfare is in full swing. you though the trump campaign was the meme war it wasn't. This is part of a long game to kill NATO through memes. I love it! When I'm in my 40's and 50's I can't wait to see the conclusion of this meme op.

fuck off commie scum.

Come to sweden and knock up some girls. then run away, we need some new children.

But i'd advice you not to go to stockholm, either they're upperclass snobby cucks who loves arab cocks or they're just arab/somali fucks

within the next 5 year's I'd say it comes into fruition. With the EU trying to build its own army. The vast majority of young EU voters coming into vote with these memes on their mind. Its quite the foundation to build on and will really shake things up in the future. these meme are coming at a perfect time. With Europeans already trying to re-find their Identity this both empowers them and isolates them from their US allies in a grand and strategic way.
I am glad to be a commie when only they could come up with something like this. the level of subversion would leave uncle Yuri's jaw dropped.

Stay away from capitals, the normal cities are fine. I suggest Versailles, Cardiff, Frankfurt, and Warsaw. Sup Forumsand is the safest.

Recently got back from Tuscany. Wasn’t that bad, but my relatives down south (Melili) have been inundated with niggers from Africa. Depends on the region you visit. Rome is fucked. But Rome has always been a shithole even when I first visited in 2003. Smaller towns like San Giminano, Sienna etc are still beautiful. Women are much more direct than Americans. They’re more picky, but less arrogant than westerners so if they’re attracted to you or turned on, they seem to play less games. Avoid bigger cities if you’re able.

Thank you Ameribro