What went wrong?

Why doesn't Japan like hot anime women?

This anime could have been better if Tatsumi pursued Esdese instead of going for generic mine.

Esdeath a shit. Get better taste, OP.

Life ain't fair is why.

>old hag
>cunt
>extremely sadistic
>cowtits
>shitty yandere
>did wrong
>morally fucked up and insane
>will dominate your asshole and walk all over you in a relationship
Bo, Tatsumi should not. He picked the right girl.

>what went wrong

The show should not have focused on Tatsumi

Thanks for reminding me of Bors' family.

Assertive + evil. Unfortunately big no-nos.

It's nothing to do with the taste of the Japanese, Esdeath was the most popular character

Going anime original route was their biggest mistake. Just like Kekkai Sensen.

oh fuck off. If it was up to you MUH CANNON fags we'd end up with a shitty cliffhanger ending where nothing is resolved but a GO READ THE MANGA ending

Good times.

You know what would have been better then Esdeath? Leone

How to fix Akame ga Kill
>Esdeath isn't literally Hitler, she's a pragmatic battle fanatic who only tortures for information (she just happens to be really good at it) and believes in harsh repression and represailles
>Tatsumi tries to use Talk no Jutsu during the beach chapter/episode, but instead of being pure evil Esdeath pulls the "my country, right or wrong" routine
>Tats tries but fails to escape, he does manage to meet Akame before Wave and his Murasame-immunity force her to retreat
>He acts like a mole (you know, doing actual assassination and espionage stuff) using his waifu Esdeath as cover
I wouldn't know what would make for a good ending in this scenario (maybe Esdeath still dies? Maybe she lives?) but it'd allow for more Esdeath x Tats moments.

>ESDESE DO SOMETHING, GODDAMNIT
Kek.

Some parts of the anime ending were better though (no dragoncock, Incursio not being fucking crucified etc.).

Leone is just Esdeath Light and that's why she's great

>no dragoncock
>better
Get out you filthy casual
Leone is a caring girl who will always say yes when you ask if Akame should join

Japs are beta fags

Did Mine rape Tatsumi?

Also we need more series where the hero falls for the villain or the other way around. It could be refreshing if done right.

What would being Esdeath's househusband be like?

As much as being a househusband is my fetish, Esdeath would hate a man 'weak' enough to be one. Remember her five demands? One of them was a large pool of potential so she could raise her man to become at least general class, another one fearlessness so they could go hunting danger beasts together. She's probably rich enough to have her own cleaning staff, so there'd be no need for housework. She and her man would be out in the world, getting into fights with rebels and monsters.

I'd be fine with her just training me then. Learning combat experience from her would be fun and snuggling by campfires at night would be heaven.

Najenda and Leone seem more like the househusband type.

>Najenda
Are you busting my balls?

Now I want a sequel with ghost Esdeath trying to seduce Tatsumi's son.

Esdese a best, Japan agreed

Scheele>Esdeath>Leone>Akame>Najenda>Mine>Chelsea>Anyone else I forgot

Esdeath is great. Shame that the MC was too much of a cuck to tame her

>anime conflict resolves with the hero marrying and converting the villianess
cultural war/appropriation anime when

>Akame no Sales

>Leone nee-san will never mark you as hers

Life is suffering.

Forgot image.

Esdese isn't my favorite girl but Mine was literally the worst choice.

they really should have obliterated Leona with extreme prejudice in the first episode, she killed what possible likability this could have had

Mine loved him, accepted all of him and gave up everything for him, Esdeath loved his potential, wanted to change him into her ideal, sacrificed nothing and made it clear she would never compromise in anything.

It was an easy win.

I've fapped to that so many times. I bet sex with Leone is absolute wonderful. Is she forever a virgin since she can regenerate?

And she does it like a lion.

Most of us aren't mad because Esdeath lost, but because Mine won.

>Esdeath loved his potential, wanted to change him into her ideal, sacrificed nothing and made it clear she would never compromise in anything.
sounds hot as hell t b h

such a shame esdeth clone in that other series looks so wack

Does she roar like one when she orgasms?

Moar

Does this specific fetish have a name or are there any anime or manga with a similar premise?

Yes
And she purrs like a kitten when she cuddles you in the afterglow

literally my second least favorite anime character ever

I disagree, but can you explain why? I don't see what you could possibly hate about Leone.

she's repulsive as a human and everything wrong with Revy from Black Lagoon times a dozen; the only worse character is Mugann from Samurai Champloo.

How do I get Leone to bed me?

Those characters are all fun. What's wrong with you?

you have a sick sense of fun, get a healthy one at /m/

It's called having a wicked sense of humor.
>get a healthy one at /m/
I'm not gay enough for /m/.

>It's called having a wicked sense of humor.
Hi Macross World

>generic tsundere wins
>anime never gets another season
>LN/manga just wobbles along forgotten by most

It's a diease. The author just hates money and hates the series they created. So intead of doing anything remotely interesting they just follow a generic route. Pick the generic overused tropes and let it all go to shit.

Why did the manga become so utter shit around ch.60?

Oy vey, at least he didn't choose akame

So the girl who's name is in the title was completely irrelevant in the end?

How would all of the Akame ga Kill girls be in the sack?