SayoKubo will never pull an adoption ending for BaldFat when they both retire

>SayoKubo will never pull an adoption ending for BaldFat when they both retire
>You'll never see BaldFat failed parenting

Other urls found in this thread:

toraonice.tumblr.com/post/156545964500/yuri-on-ice-bd-audio-commentary-translation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.A.T.u.
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Volkova
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But would be even be good at parenting?

Baldfat's child would raise them. They should adopt more poodles instead. Or both.

Children don't suit them. It would also kill Victor's travelling hobby.

>The above audition talk was actually interrupted once during the scene where Yuuri and Yurio watch Victor skate Eros and Yuuri says the infamous line “he’s so eros I feel like I might get pregnant”. Kubo comments that the line gave rise to criticism, but that “this line was important for the balance within the story” (=“balance” as in “equilibrium”) so that’s why it’s there.
what does she mean
toraonice.tumblr.com/post/156545964500/yuri-on-ice-bd-audio-commentary-translation

>find the /fa/ guide on how to dress as Victor
>remember that I'm slightly below average in height and will never be /fa/ nor attractive no matter what I wear

I want them to adopt dogs not children.

Someone mentioned YoI at the ice rink tonight. We're going to have to either delete anime or 3D. The two can't keep fucking coexisting like that

jfc. At my local ice rink they played history maker couple of times, was surprised how many people recognized it.

It's so embarrassing it makes me kind of hope we all get nuked

I think it's cute

No fucking clue, what the hell

They're rich and will be bored in the future.
>Pic kind of related

Do you even hide your powerlevels
Do you want someone to think you're learning to skate because of 2D faggots

I really wish we could know just what Viktor was thinking when he watched Yuuri get all carried away and start to scream on national television while wearing that goddamn ugly-ass blue tie

There isn't a good ice rink here anyways

I'm seriously considering pole dance thi

Then you do not know the pain.

But yeah, pole dancing would be really fucking fun.

Maybe that it was important to point out just how sexually tinged Yuuri's attraction and admiration of Viktor was, even at that early part of the show. So that even though he responds to Viktor's flirty ouvertures by shutting them down in a flustered panic, he does nonetheless genuinely find him hot and attractive in a sexual sense, so much that impregnation comes to mind

I wish so much for interview with Sayo instead of Kubo

I think he was surprised Yuuri could scream like that on TV

She's really secretive, I wonder when she'll say something about the show she directed herself.

Most skaters are short too so you'll be fine.

>god Yuuri do you even know how to PR don't scream at people on TV

>Kubo has pictured Yurio’s mother as a former Russian idol (EDIT: She says “like xxx, with sauvage” where xxx is a name that starts with “Ta” and the rest is bleeped out, but she probably refers to t.A.T.u.!

at least its in english, i dont see whats wrong when you got johnny weir talking about yoi on twitter and possibly making a routine about it.

I'd prefer it if they stuck to poodles.

Oh god Yurio's mom was fake lesbian for one hit wonder.

I don't know but maybe it was needed to allude to Victor being Yuuri's eros?

real homo son for a fake lesbo mom

What

I like Victor's idea of PR for Yuri

I already dislike Fairymom. She sounds like a drunken has-been.

I'm gonna cry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.A.T.u.

Pictured: yurio's mom
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

Probably because she is

Baldfat with kids sounds horrible. More poodles is the way to go.

Sometimes I forget this was a thing

Man this takes me back

Is Fujo!! On Ice even worth watching?

That is honestly for the best. tATu was really not good even for manufactured one hit fake lesbian singing acts.

I don't care this shit is still a jam

Yeah, so probably a one hit wonder who rode heavily on sex appeal and suggestive lyrics and image, but had very little actual singing talent

It's fun

Kek, one of them's even called Yulia and got pregnant. Confirmed.

>pretends to be a lesbian for attention
>freaks out when her son brings home a handsome Kazakh boy
I hope she just never shows up

watch it and find out, I think it's great but I don't know your taste man

Is she a blonde with a perm today?

I bet his mother was like Julia Volkova

>Got pregnant by married men
>A succession of failed marriages

Suddenly I'm remembering their song Malchik Gay

>Malchik Gay comes on when Fairy is out clubbing with Bike
>he storms out and refuses to go back in

Everytime I listen that song I repeat it for hours and hours.

Looks like she was the dark haired one.

She went all the way to Japan to see him, even if it was cut. Knowing this show she works hard but has little time to spend with him because of it.

It's not like she's living with Fairy so he can sleep with his Kazakh boyfriend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Volkova
>In May 2004, Volkova announced that she was pregnant by her then long-time boyfriend Pavel Sidorov, which caused some controversy due to Sidorov already having a wife and daughter.[19] Daughter Viktoria Pavlovna "Vika" Volkova was born on 23 September 2004, in Moscow.

My god it's real. And wow her life sounds like a trainwreck.

They say she went to Japan and it was cut, but was she really shacking up with Tyrone in Detroit?
More at ten.

Not canon, Fairy was raised by his grandpa when his mom was around Russia being an useless one hit wonder.

>Why didn't you come and see me in Japan
>I did darling they just cut that bit out
>Please stop drinking mama

>In 2007, Volkova then had a long-term relationship with businessman Parviz Yasinov.[3] The press reported that she and Yasinov got married.[20][20][21] She does not keep in contact with Sidorov.[22][23] Volkova gave birth to a baby boy named Samir on 27 December 2007, in Moscow.[24] In 2010, Volkova confirmed that she and Yasinov had broken up, but denied claims that she had been separated from her son.[25]

>In 2007, it was speculated by the media that she was diagnosed with postpartum depression[26] but it was never confirmed.[27]

Fairy's life gets more and more depressing.

Oh wow

Will Fairy's arc in S2 be reconnecting with his unknown little brother?

Yes when mom come comes by with a baby in tow.

>In September 2014, her former band mate Julia Volkova appeared as a contestant on a Ukrainian game show called Lie Detector, and made comments considered to be highly homophobic, especially towards homosexual men.

>When asked during a recent TV appearance if she would “condemn” her son if he was gay, Yulia Volkova, former member of the Russian girl band t.A.T.u, shocked fans by saying that “yes,” she absolutely would
yikes

Fairy has many brothers with different fathers

>Yurio's mom pretended to be gay for short lived fame
>now disproves of her son's love for the Hero of Kazakhstan

She's russian, 3D russians are scary as fuck.

You are taking this Tatu shit too seriously, how would this shit even work or the band even exists in honophobia free YoI world to begin with? Part of the appeal of lesbians and gays it's being taboo

In this universe she is just on crack.

Yeah I know but it'd still be something to think about I guess.

M-maybe his mother is Lena Katina! She seems to be more put together and supports gay people!

Maybe Kubo did this on purpose

It's not like it's the real Tatu, she's just some random russian girl who had an one hit wonder.

I don't care about Fairy's family. I want to meet Victor's father. I bet he's handsome and sophisticated with a cute side like his son.

Plus Kubo and co. Probably have no clue about the lives nowadays of these shitty pop singers

Yeah, I remember that, that was messed up. Thankfully Lena Katina didn't hold the same view

He probably has a bigger loser gopnik brother thats drunk half the time.

Victor's an orphan

I think you mean younger gopnik brother. One that started smoking at 6.

Stop trying to ruin my headcanon of Yurio's mom being basically Kris mama ;_;

Nope. He just forgot about his family.

>Fairy's mom throwing a bottle at him, screaming she should have never had him

I'd really love if it turned out Yurio has at least a couple of younger (or older) half-siblings from different fathers
They're all gorgeous and volatile as fuck

Is Dedushka Yurio's father's or mother's dad? Father's? He'd loathe his almost-daughter-in-law, huh

I bet Yurio's mom only shows up for drinking/crack money

people love forced drama. at most his mom will be flighty and immature, but he's used to that shit anyway.

It's just memeing for laughs. Obviously Yurio's mom wouldn't be a real former t.a.t.u member, but something's gone to shit because mom's not around that much so it's fun to speculate about

>and entire hockey team of Yurios
the world would not survive

Viktor is probably a younger son in a family that's well-off but distant, to the point where they used to just send him money to pay for his skating and keep him out of the way. He gets invited to family events out of obligation but makes up excuses about important training to get out of it or something. Maybe they call once or twice a year, but they don't really care about each other and Yakov raised him more than his parents did.

Yeah, it's upsetting they removed her scenes simply because they didn't have time to show her in onsen on ice.

Skating is fucking expensive so his mom probably worked really hard for his education.

Stop, you'll get Otabek's sheets all wet

It might end up like Aladdin where they originally planned all this stuff for the mom but cut it and eventually she ended up dead.

Phichit skating to A Whole New World when

>that pic
Holy shit, at first I would yell at you for posting 3DPD but it's her mom, isn't it?
Makes you wonder
Okay, let's get back to the topic

Yeah that's her mom

I saw that picture and though "this is exactly what Victor would do"

I want to know what lewd things Victor is thinking in that image

He is like that isn't he.
It was cute seeing him all proud showing the banquet pictures to Otabek, he loves showing Piggy off

I bet Victor relates to Part of Your World

They'll babysit Mari's kid and let it die
Picture unrelated but a cute manga.

I hate to admit how cute some Baldfat parenting art is.