What the fuck kind of polling is this?

What the fuck kind of polling is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/kassam-little-fox-news-alabama-poll-featuring-karl-rove-john-kerry/
aapor.org/AAPOR_Main/media/AnnualMeetingProceedings/2013/Session_D-4-3-Meijer.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trafalgar group were pretty good last year watch their results.

Cell phones versus landlines

Fox's pollster is that one never-Trumper faggot. Looks like he's going down with guns blazing.

It's typical tricks. Keep in mind that Fox News is neocon controlled opposition. Reminder that they were the most anti-trust news channel during the primary, to the point where trump started boycotting their debates.

With little exception, their role is to steer white conservatives away from the truth and toward cucky bullshit to keep them in line.

Fox: Jones +10
>"The poll was conducted by telephone with live interviewers"
Emerson: Moore +9
>"using online panels and automated polls"

Really gets that grey matter working

Polls are niggers
Check them

Yeah. Probably within Margie's Margin.

Fox wants reds to vote. That is all.

Stop thinking polls are a science. The only science involved at this point is in securing the outcome which will get people to do as you want.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/kassam-little-fox-news-alabama-poll-featuring-karl-rove-john-kerry/

hey karl, watcha doin'??

Lol cant wait for Dana, Shep, Baier, and Wallace to all shill the hell out of it

looks like Fox oversampled Dems, surprise surprise

on FTN yesterday they were saying Alabama would need to have at least 95% turnout rate for blacks compared to Obama's re-election in 2012. Keep in mind that mid-term elections always have lower turnout, and they're not going to turn out in droves for a white guy either. It's in the bag.

false flag fox poll to make the libshits and niggers think it's in the bag for Jones, making them stay home, and making it even more of a blowout for Judge "I didn't sign that yearbook but I did fuck that pussy" Moore

The Fox news pollster is owned by John Kerry.
I'm serious.

Maybe Fox is trying to scare conservatives into showing up: they want to avoid the "my candidate is way ahead in the polls so I don't need to show up" effect.

Fuck, I dunno.

I read that it was R+2 which is supposedly very inaccurate?

Observer effect at play.

>same error rate for republicans and democrats
>implying they had roughly the same sampling rates
>independents even less
>Alabama
how do they manage this every time
alabama is like 70% republican

Polls are fucking useless. Even considering the difficulty of actually reaching some people, who the fuck even bothers with answering your poll? I've gotten several calls from polling centers and I tell them I'm not interested.

Yeah there is some vote manipulation going on with the online pols.

I'll post this again
>CURRENT YEAR
>trusting ANY polls

Any one poll doesnt matter its the aggregate poll.

The average is within ME but the Fox Poll is way different then others.

Unless you have reason to believe the polls are off your talking out of your ass.

I thought the polls were off in 2016 because the polls were basing their predictions on who would show up based off of 2012 and there was going to be an upsurge in white working class vote.

Unless there is a credible theory on why the polls might be off you should base your expectation by a poll aggregate.

538 and the other news outlets are pussies that wont be honest they so they throw odds out there to cover for the polls being wrong.

Fox polls actually lean Democrat for the record. I think there's this impression that "since it's Fox news it's conservative" but their polls are contracted out to a liberal pollster.

>hello mr. rural/suburban retard! So, would you vote for the child molester and serial rapist Roy Moore or not?

I disagree.
There's that one poll that accurately predicted Trump would win, and it predicted Obama twice.
But it's conducted way different than most.
It was called the "RAND American Life Panel" in 2012, but they worked for UC Dornsife in 2016.
aapor.org/AAPOR_Main/media/AnnualMeetingProceedings/2013/Session_D-4-3-Meijer.pdf
They pay people to answer questions and have thousands of people as part of their panel.

This actually goes in Moore's favour. He needs high turnout on the day, low polls right before the election convince people to turn out and vote

I wouldn't be surprised if the campaign/Bannon paid Fox to do this

The thing is you dont know what weighting the poll is using as far as turn out.

Maybe Fox was using VA type demographic turn out, but Alabama has a pretty inelastic turn out.

No body is coming up with a plausible explanation for how Doug Jones could win.

So I'm reading up on this poll and they have 42% dem/lean dem and 44% rep/lean rep. IN MOTHER FUCKING ALABAMA. Now the real numbers are 35% dem, 53% rep. So you can immediately see why they got this result. For comparison in their last poll they polled 42% dem 48% rep, so for some reason they decided to drop republicans 4% for their last poll when it was already too low. This is some kike ass shit.

Someone is thinking.

Yeah if thats true the poll probably is way off and the average is probably pretty safe for Moore.

This poll literally has a roughly equal number of Trump and Clinton voters, when Alabama voted twice as much for Trump. This may in fact be the worst poll I've ever seen.