Still no new berserk chapter

>Still no new berserk chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1237/Millepensee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon

So what does everyone think Rickert's piveting point in the story will be?

He's been hyped up ever since the eclipse to have a major role in the story.

Also, do you think the idea of evil is setting up Griffith as the idea of good?

Let it die already. The shit hasn't been good in like 15 years. What could possibly turn it around?

Have to agree with this. It might be better to just speed up to a conclusion and let us all move on.

The anime is coming back in April, so I imagine in February's Young Animal they'll announce Berserk is coming back in March

I can't think of an ending that would make it less shit though.

Let's say Caska gets her memories back and suddenly becomes totally fine with Guts-- are they really just gonna chill on the island forever?

Besides, the author has way too much of a suffering-boner for Guts to let it resolve like that.

Just finished Golden Age, had to take break from all the crazy shit that went down, does Berserk still hold up after this arc? should i continue?

In all honesty, I hope Casca goes full vegetable so they can just leave her in the elves' care.

And then Schierke and Farnese can wage war on each other to decide who gets to be the rebound.

Griffith is a reality bender so strong that there's no powerup possible for Guts without turning the final fight into interplanetary DBZ battle.

I think Miura know this and has been shifting the goal into healing Casca etc. The best he can muster now is to have some kind of EVA tier bullshit ending pretending to be high art

Guts doesn't need a powerup, he just needs to bring Griffith down to his level

One chapter where they realize Casca will be useless and scared of Guts forever, and one final one where they compete to seduce him?

Honestly it'd be such a hilarious change in tone I'd be down.

But the whole point since like Vol 10 is that he shouldn't never have left Casca with old man blacksmith and Rickert for revenge.

He gave up revenge way early on after retrieving Casca from the Conviction arc, and only swore to protect her, and try to heal her.

The fans understandably are bloodlusted for Griffith's boipussy blood, but Guts won't be the courier for that.

The final Guts vs. Griffith battle cannot possibly satisfy the hype, and Miura knows this

Yes

Yes, all the way until Vol 25 or so before the long, sad decline into hiatus land and inconsistencies

yes it's still great
people got burned out on waiting and love to just say "it's shit now anyway" and it just isn't

>"it's shit now anyway" and it just isn't
But it is shit. Fucking Puck gag took like half of the last chapter

Keep going just wait until you see what happens to Jill

one weak chapter does not a shit series make, my friend
you're totally entitled to your opinion but i think dismissing everything beyond the golden age as shit is fucking retarded
let people read it and decide for themselves

>Fucking Puck gag took like half of the last chapter
People wouldn't complain about this if it weren't for the shit pacing for releases.

Chestnut Puck got old years ago, but for anybody coming into it late they won't bat an eye.

How soon is "soon"

"Spring 2017" soon.

So, october.

>tfw this plays when the episode starts

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

YES YES LET THE CGI BURN INTO YOUR EYE SOCKET

I've been meaning to read this, but since i rarely read manga anyone recommend a site or a torrent?

don't bother, the fact that we'll never have a real ending makes me so sad that l stopped recommending berserk to people, just move on senpai it's not worth it

Let the berserk niche suffer by themselves, don't be part of it

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

Come suffer with us.

>bro accidentally deleted my berserk folder
>go to muh sekrit club to redownload them
>pic related
>400MB for a single volume
>my dl speed capped at 70-100KB/s because im poor and live in a 3rd world country
>it takes almost 2hours just to download v28

would any kind user here resize/compress those volumes into normal sizes?
thanks in advance

nice thanks!

SEE YOU IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS

Do you guys understand? Miura is a genius. He's realised that Guts' suffering simply isn't enough, he needs to take it to the next level - he's made us now personally experience the suffering, by blueballing us with infrequent chapter releases and unholy hiatuses. Berserk will never end. It will slowly burn out and die, probably around a cliffhanger, and leave everyone permanently blueballed for a satisfactory ending.

You know what feeling you just gave me?

You've given me a hollow scream in the pit of my stomach, and it's echoing through my body and bringing my bones to a dull ache. You've given me a ringing in my head, and the taste of copper in my mouth.

Fuck you, don't even joke about that.

So like the wheel of time

Bump

>So called "Fan" saying these things.
A real fan would stick with it.

>real ending

Implying at the very end won't be a spread of Gut's finally letting go and forgiving griffith for what's he done

Watch the 1997's series to get a feel of what it was like

What kind of idiot forgives someone for sacrificing everybody loyal to him, raping their woman, and condemning all these peoples' souls to hell?

I don't care if turning into Femto made Griffith into an edgy cunt, he needs to atone.

It was for a good cause

Try nayaa

Ishidro is gonna use a behelit because hes wishes he was as strong as guts 10/10 ishidros a snake

He'll either be dead or an old man by the time Gut's & crew get back to midland

we have no idea how time works on elfhelm in comparison to the real world unless i missed something, so why do you guys keep parroting this?

To be fair 7 of those years we had 0 content at all

you know its funny because i too experienced all those symptoms from reading

>Still no new HxH chapter too

Isma's mother give's a pretty grim warning about not spending too much time due to time flowing differently on elf island

Caska is gonna get healed and then commit sudoku.
Don't forget my words.

Inb4 Casca gets her memory back and jumps off another cliff

Also that's kinda fantasy lore 101.

I catched up to World Trigger in early december, am I welcomed in this thred?

inb4 Miura says "fuck it" and Guts follows her down

I just wish Idolm@ster would die

>killing herself

really that would be the absolute worst think he could do to spite fans

but all the ace-combat crossover potential!

>Guts ADF-Falken
>Schiirke Mirage
I'd pay for it.

Are you people the same fags who go "m-muh Phantom Pain, Kojima is a genius"

they'll probably heed that warning too
i'm not saying it's impossible but everyone acts like it's fact

I feel like people are blowing the actual time difference out of proportion. They'll stay long enough for Rickert to be more grown up so he and Guts can run the Mercenary band that will destroy Griffith

>TFW have watched berserk about 5 years ago and still don't understand the burning flower

Tpp is a masterpiece though you dip
The 2nd best game of last gen
First should be obvious

>So what does everyone think Rickert's piveting point in the story will be?
Crafting things in such an inovative way that he ends the age of darkness that Griffith is about to bring to the world.
He will bring the renaissance on the world.

Considering that time moves faster outside of Elfhelm, we should expect Rickert to be a few years older and be stronger in combat.
Maybe Rickert, Silat, and the Bakiraka will join Guts's party to overthrow Griffith? No idea but so far it's pretty clear Rickert is training with the Bakiraka.

Since Daiba is with them, I think Erica would be learning some sorcery as well.

Why was the anime so bad?

It glossed over the major turning point in the plot where Guts's boyhole was ravaged

Give it up. It's done for. Togashi will never regain his health

This soon

The witch a cute! A CUTE!

I'm still waiting for the last volume to be translated and released by dark horse before reading it.

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1237/Millepensee

Yeah, what's up with that?

>Everything post eclipse is a dream
>Guts is mindbroken
>Caska and co are dead
>sitting in a chair all day, dreaming a story while Erica spoons soup in his mouth
>Rickert is a well known inventor.
>makes lots of money creating the first guns/muskets.

There's the real ending.