FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!

>Nikki Haley Says Women Who Accuse Trump of Misconduct ‘Should Be Heard’

Firing when?

She's right, why should Trump be allowed to grab women by the pussy?

>Listening to this retarded whore under any circumstance

Stupid Indian bitch

awwww...your daddy figure feeling the heat?
suck it up fatty.

I fucking knew it when Paul Ryan asked that Republican guy to step down when he didn't even sexually harrass anyone.

These Republicans are just Democrates all the way down the line.

>Because they let him

He already told you! That is called consent. The access tape is all they have and the narrative has been built around it. SAD!

Hailey literally gave a #neverTrump speech as the Republican response to Obamas state of the union speech.

She is who we thought she was.

Serves him right for picking a traitor in the first place.

HMMM WHICH LOOKS MORE GUILTY
>shut these women up
or
>have these women talk their dumb shit and expose themselves as shills

HMMMMM HOW DID THE PAST 500 SMEAR CAMPAIGNS END?

>K, heard them sponsored by a notoriously shady film group who basically makes Dem AstroTurf "activism" groups
>"He kissed me on the cheek twice!"
>"He judged me like meat at a beauty pagent"
>This certainly isn't because of the rampant amount of dem's being caught and they want to turn the narrative

why are people so fucking delusional?

I HAD JUST STEPPED OUT OF THE SHOWER

TOTALLY NAKED

TRUMP WAS ON TV LOOKING DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA

I FEEL LIKE HE SAW MY NAKEDNESS AND MADE A FACE

HE WAS JUDGING ME THROUGH THE SCREEN

I STARTED SHAKING

THE VIOLATION

>muh based poo
>omgsh traitor!!!1

Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault and rape by 17 different women. He even bit one like a dog.

Funny that these people are coming out now, just after the fake Russia scandal has failed to oust Trump

Hint: She is a woman.

Yeah they should be heard so we can know how full of shit they are.

She was always a globalist shill.

Never on Trumps side. Kill that kike

She's not really a traitor, just a cuckservative neoCon. Putting her into her current position was a decent move as it put our Trump-friendly Lt Governer McMaster in power and she provides good optics by being a diversity hire in a mostly useless position dealing with the UN. The only problem now is that they're actually giving her media coverage.

>Taking quotes out of context
She was talking about how all accusers "should be heard" and was asked about Trump's accusers. She responded that they should be heard as well, but that they had already been discredited. Read the whole transcript before sperging out

Hurrr drumpf looked at me 30 years ago, impeach!!!!

They should be fucking hung in the streets.

She's a fucking Kike right?

Looks half arab, regardless less hear them, what's the worst that can happen?

She was always a snake. Remember her bullshit performance in the un over assad and the gassing?

Sure, they should be heard. Should they be believed is the harder question.
>Just kidding, Trump can do no worng. They're lying roasties that don't like Trump

LET
E
T

Because they let him.

Doesn't really look like one.

No, she is married to a service man and wants her family to convert to Christianity. Her family being her mom and dad, who are , INDO-INDIAN

You know there are Indian Kikes as well? What evidence is there that she is not a crypto one?

She choose her words carefully. She didn't say they should be believed. Libshits btfo

full pajeet based Sikh parents.