/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General: DC INVESTIGATION Pt. 5

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

As the tile suggests, we are looking into DC and the trafficking networks within. Anyone with worthwhile intel is more than welcome to drop it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.is/55cWd
archive.is/e4plq
archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R
patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI
ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
ktla.com/2016/12/01/chp-stops-truck-hauling-11-million-worth-of-heroin-through-victorville/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152883953/
archive.is/zYL9O
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Read up on the shill operations that sometimes target these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

>FBI seeks Senate documents, signaling possible probe into sale of fetal tissue
archive.is/55cWd
>FBI agents raid headquarters of major U.S. body broker
archive.is/e4plq

Additional info on the body and fetal organ markets which are largely unregulated and easily infiltrated by various groups.

archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R

Multi-agency activity in DC:

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI

Here is our map of Washington DC, note the differences between this area and the maps that were made of Los Angeles. This is the dot map that we use to graph clusters of establishments commonly used for trafficking. You will find that you often will find trafficking hubs in the center of any large cluster of dots you see. These are also essential for finding patterns relating to the overall trafficking network in that city.

Compare the dot map with satellite imagery to see where urbanized/industrial areas are located. Usually once we've find enough suspicious locations we draw a search vector on one of these kinds of maps to limit the scope of your search.

FRAAAAAAAAAAAANK

Here is our dot map with trafficking busts overlayed on top of it. This will allow you to analyze the patterns of busts and give you a general diagram of crime in the location.

ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3

Here's a road map of DC with roads of heavy traffic and of interest are highlighted.

>t. Deep state

Bump. I figured the earlier time slot would make things a bit slow. Hopefully it should pick up in a few hours.

The dark dot over the Alexandria 'A'

Interesting, I could see their vehicles being reused to distribute product. That little area there has other surrounding businesses that could supply logistics as well. Fairly unsuspecting area too.

Looking over it, there definitely appears to be a DC somewhere in Alexandria, VA.

Bump

You do realize there are like 8 threads dedicated to this topic? Did you need to clog up the catalog even more with another pointless shite thread? Also idk if you noticed but nobody seems to give a shit about this /x/ tier conspiracy anymore, again revert back to the catalog for just a moment and you'll realize this board has moved on. This whole pizza ping pong fiasco was one gigantic fuck up. You idiots sperg'd so hard that you got a lunatic to shoot up the place when you convinced him they had cages filled with kids in an imaginary basement. I don't even know why I waste my breath desu, you retards will continue spamming this thread with the same images, the same talking points and it's always the same 9 autists that are doing it. I'm beginning to think these pizzagate threads are a slide operation conducted by 9 turbo autists on discord lol. SAD

anyways I reported your thread, fuck you and die

FEED ME

I HUNGER

I find it amusing that the same copy pastas for pizzagate threads are used on these, even though I and others here don't buy into pizzagate nor is the thread have anything to do with pizzagate.

NAMES. PLACES. DATES. NUMBERS.

FEED.

I'm still putting addresses into my map. It's a long process.

DC seems to be swarming in bus charters and limousine services. It's different from LA where most of the bus charters were in one particular area. They're all pretty spread out pretty evenly for the most part it seems so far.

I believe LA uses more industrial type companies. Drugs are being smuggled east via car carriers with used cars on them. Here’s a really large one in riverside. (34.0113568,-117.5235133)

That definitely seems like a place they'd use. There aren't really any industrial centers the size of that in Washington though which makes you wonder how they'd be pulling off such a high traffic MDC. DC is supposed to have one of the more prominent ones.

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

The Owl is in His leafy temple
Let all within the grove be reverent before Him.
Lift up your heads oh ye trees
And be lifted up ye everlasting spires
For behold here is bohemia's shrine
And holy are the pillars of his house.
Weaving spiders come not here!

The distances are much shorter from large city to large city on the east coast. I don’t think it would be necessary to have a large one, when you can spread your cargo in between multiple medium sized facilities. In addition the shear quantity of goods that move from California to the east coast gives you plenty of trailers to spead it between.

(34.0353842,-117.5523594) Jeak logistics, shipping out of the same building as cardinal health, was busted hauling 11 million dollars worth of heroin. ktla.com/2016/12/01/chp-stops-truck-hauling-11-million-worth-of-heroin-through-victorville/
Look how nice the truck looks. Quality of rig doesn’t put them above being dirty as fuck.

Thanks, I guess.

Well the thing is that the MDC's serve a variety of purposes just beyond being a big place for general storage. They're also used for the protection of products and other things that I'd have to look back in previous /HTG/ threads to see what was also mentioned.

Very interesting. That's a massive industrial district. Seems like a prime candidate for another large DC for the LA network. Surprised no one noticed this during the LA investigation.

I figured you would get the reference. Either way I think the "spiders" do not apply to DC. Spiders are the builders of empires as I understand it.

Aquafresh shill always delivers

I'm wondering if the clown shill will show up as well. Keep up the good work user.

Only seen him once so far and thanks.

This is from the Cremation of Care, just in case people don't realize.

This may not relate to DC, but someone was looking on periscope and typed in "cheese pizza" and found a whole load of accounts with rather pleasant images.
Thread here as it got shoahed:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152883953/

Sadly I don't think this will really help us, but thanks for the contribution nonetheless.

bumpin again

Have there been enough people helping /atg/ recently? I noticed some shills in other threads trying to discredit the general and there were even some telling anons to lurk but not contribute because it was "hard to get". I imagine bringing down contributions as much as possible is a shill goal.

It certainly is. That's a shame that they're shilling against us in threads where we can't even fight back. What we're doing is really not hard to get, if anyone wants to help but doesn't know how to then please just ask me. I promise that I won't bite any of you. If I seem hostile then it's directed at the shills here. Seriously, I would be more than happy to explain anything to any of the anons here.

What kind of threads are they saying that in usually anyway?

Bump

Found this, perhaps it could be helpful.

archive.is/zYL9O

Here's another similar source. We look at rail ways because that's a common way to transport drugs, weapons, people, and all kinds of stuff. If you follow the rail ways of some cities you can find patterns of business that can be used for different kinds of trafficking.

bumb

Thank you so much for the bump.

Perhaps there are links to DC in those accounts. Obviously you work for (((them))) user, and these /atg/ threads are just a shill slide. FUCK YOU.

I don't work for people inside of parentheses, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Is Frank here??

I miss A5 too.

frank plz leave

I’m not him lol

I think he’s the boomer fag’s Q. Apparently he “foretold” of the NYC attack this am

Frank is kill

Boomers were acting like it was the second coming of the Messiah kek

A5 is not Q, he never gave praise to him. Also A5 did not predict anything related to the New York explosion. He hasn't posted since the 2nd of December.

He’s on 8 ch. not here.

Is he using his trip?

He uses a trip
Pic related

Dude, Q and A5 don't deliver their information the same way at all and A5 called out Q plenty of times.

Q uses mostly questions

Saw it in a pizzagate thread a day or two ago. Despite the misinfo that goes on in those threads, I think it's a gateway to many anons who wish to help in some manner, but are not quite sure what to do. That second type of shill I mentioned generally says something like "yeah the guys at /atg/ are great but I can never keep up with them, it's hard to follow, so I tell anons to keep in pizzagate threads"
-
Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Yes, which is different and and similar to A5. They aren't even remotely similar.

No worries, and yeah they've done that before in those threads.

It’s okay. It was just a thought tossed amongst those who are familiar with his style of posting.

Ah I've seen you in some threads, you're one of the guys trying to discredit the general. Got a lot of nerve showing your colors round here.

It’s curious tho. We’ve been told by others that only Q from 10/28-10/31 was the authentic Dan Scavino jr. However this one has good intel. I mean he did predict the attack this morning. W/e. Anywho...

I feel like Q is somebody with information perhaps, but is not using it in a way to enlighten anons. He seems to use to take people on wild goose chases that keeps them distracted and unfocused.

I've also heard the theory that Q is an AI, which is actually isn't that improbable.

Exactly. That’s why we’re all skeptical

Exactly. My worry with that is it’s some psyop or way to test out like an MK Ultra thing.

I think that is very likely given the frequency of CBTS threads. They popped out of nowhere and were always on page 1 for more than a month. A legitimate insider wouldn't have been allowed to have such exposure. Further, only a few people were engaged in the threads, but somehow they always managed to hit around 300 replies

Makes sense to have someone insert a few bread crumbs of truth amongst a sea of disinformation of disinfo to keep people occupied and distracted.

I think it's a test of a more recent kind of AI.

Exactly. That’s why MegaANON kept trying to get them to shut it down. They eventually moved to 8

Anyways I did some digging in the archives and found this... is it genuine?

Actually think about it, what if you were able to make an AI that could spit out fairly convincing LARPs on a whim in an automated process. You could have it crafting LARPs for you every time there's a happening or something to spread disinfo here. That would be kind of crazy actually. Imagine multiple AI's like Q being deployed here? Could have different AI's even talking to each other in threads, making it seems as though there is legitimate support for the LARP too.

Eh...I mean it kind of looks like her, but it's hard to tell. I do think that Podesta and his brother did kidnap that girl.

I know in those CBTS threads for about a month in November we did have parts that were talking back-and-forth

Some random man gave it to me last night he said that he goes here I’ve been working on pedophile rings for 11 years take what I’ve got and he sent it to me and he sent me a link to crazy days and nights it was Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell

Here’s the address pic related

That’s an address that ties ALL trafficking to DC

This next one is the crazy days and nights

This is the only useful thread on pol nowadays. Have a bump!

Dutroux was in Belgium though. That's not a new story.

I'm not seeing this address that ties to ALL trafficking in DC that you speak of.

Checked and thanks.

bump

Aanir + the stuff below it. Had to split it up says spam

Aanir.blogspot....
if you read the entire thing it starts worldwide then goes to DC

Spill the beans user. I was in that thread you're posting, I hope you're not who I think you are

Aanir.blogspot....
if you read the entire thing it starts worldwide then goes to DC
Very bottom

A guy gave it to me. He writes the crazy days and nights articles. It won’t let me post the address. It says it’s spam. I’m doing my best.

I told him I lurked here yesterday, hadn’t posted. He told me to give you these (((above)))

He said you guys did good work here but you had to remember that in DC you wouldn’t find much? He said you had to look globally, follow the trail that comes back this way. Idk. I just know he’s a lawyer? I added him on Twitter yesterday. His name is enty Lawyer?

To look globally would make us take forever I would feel. We haven't finished just generally analyzing the whole are first.

Oh ok. Well he said that blog spot article should help

Who do you think he is user?

He writes for Crazy Days and nights. Idk his name. We talked about Chris Cornell & Chester Bennington being killed, not suicide because they knew Skippy

He’s that Enty Lawyer. He said a ton of Hollywood names like Don Henley, George HW & George W Bush, Sam Kinison, TuPac Kurt Cobain we’re killed for knowing or killed ppl for knowing

This is the Chris Cornell/ Chester Bennington article
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-web.html?m=1

Thought there would be no thread today? Guess I am glad to see things in motion

It was a Podesta thread. It wasn’t this ATG