What does Sup Forums think of tsundere characters?

What does Sup Forums think of tsundere characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/akyzfg.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are alright

The official tsundere chart.

Best tsundere

>Eri
>Bad anything
Opinion discarded.

if done improperly, I hate them
if done properly, I hate them, then like them

>taiga
>good

>Eri
>Akane
>bad
Other than that good list.

too much tsun not enough dere.

This.

The archetype is done bad so often I find myself hating tsunderes by default.

>Taiga on good
>Zero on bad

They're practically the same exact character though, you're just arbitrarily sorting characters based on your opinion on the shows they came from!

This is madness!

>tsundere
>good
Does not compute.

/thread

I have never once liked a tsundere character, it's the worst dere.
>Toradora girl and tsukaima girl on opposite sides
They're literally the same exact character though and they are both shit.

Tsundere are love and the best.

You have Taiga right, at least.

>It's another "Main girl is worst girl" anime

You wish. Louise is best girl and is the only reason most people even care about ZnT..

All tsunderes are good tsunderes.

No one cares about ZnT though.

Trust me, I'm an expert.

Reminder ZnT was so cancerous his author died.

It's a great archetype if done right, but shit if done wrong or overused.

Man, haruna was a child.

The trend needs to die. People don't act like that IRL.

No, THK.

>wants 2D girls to act like real life girls without an ounce of moe and waifu material pandering
Get out. You make me sick.

That's an even worse list than OP. End yourself.

rude thread

>the bogeyman-spouting blind tsundere fanboy is here again
Abandon thread, everyone. This fag's gonna scream samefag at everyone while claiming that being put off by irrationally violent girls is "arbitrary hate".

All wrong.

Pic related has always been Sup Forums's official chart. We actually worked to make this.

Fuck off.

Akane isn't a tsundere. Ranma's the tsundere in their relationship.

>implying same person
Nope.

Shit.

Classy.

Good.

I didn't agree to that.

Both of them are tsunderes. And they are perfect for each other.

Does all the Rin hate comes because Fate is popular? She's a legit good tsundere. Also Kagami should be on the good side. Everything I either agree or don't give a shit.

I hate them, but not as much as I hate their kuu counterparts

Rin is a good character, but she's not a good tsundere. Her tsundere side comes out of nowhere in UBW after being a huge flirt during Fate, so it feels really forced and pandering. Her behavior during HF is pretty inexcusable too, so she basically becomes less likable the further you get into the VN, which is the opposite of how a tsundere should be.

I love them. Tsundere are the greatest dere when written well or are beyond exceptionally cute.

Tsundere x tsundere couple/paring with interactions that fits them are instant god tier. Just saying.

They're quite rare though. Nowadays you get the standart beta boy and the token violent tsundere on the side who is part of a larger ensemble of girls with specific archetypes.

I wouldn't say quite rare, but non-tsundere beta MCs are a growing problem and more often than not they don't produce great interactions like a tsundere MC would with a tsundere heroine.

>I wouldn't say quite rare
They are. Your pic is from a show from 2013.

> beta MCs are a growing problem
They've been for years.

Was trying to see if I could list a few from recent year. I can't. Well, damn. Although there's Kazuma from KonoSuba. He is kind of tsundere, especially to Megumin until the show covers volume 5 where he starts to see her as a girl and gradually develops some feelings for her.

What about STRAIGHT BITCHES!?

At least, almost every single character in left part is actually a great tsundere.

Modern Tsundere is in no way good. There's nothing cute about being bipolar

Why is Biri Biri so hated? She genuinely dislike Touma at first but slowly develop feelings for him and has to deal with the fact that she is unsure of how to deal with those feelings.

If anything she's a well developed character who can be classified as a tsundere instead of being directly writen as one.

I'll be tsundere for you, Sup Forums.
a.pomf.cat/akyzfg.webm

All tsunderes are shit, except maybe Kurisu.

That's not true at all she have some tsundere traits in fate too its just not shown as much as it is in UBW beceause of the situation she is in.

Yandere is superior.

Still ridiculous to go from having a bisexual threesome in a shed to "uguu i-its not like im fucking you because i want you to".

If Louise doesn't give you such a raging boner that it makes you dizzy, you might be figuratively gay,

Well I agree on this point, anyway H scenes are retarded

>Asuka
>Good anything

Rin's a bigger tsundere towards her sister than her love interest.

Erina has crossed over to good tsundere lately

Tsundere are a joke.

>Creme de la creme of tsunderes.
>in bad tier.
Excuse me?

> What does Sup Forums think
I think you need to label them, because I have no idea which Adachi that is.

But user, thats an oxymoron

Shana is the best one. Also, Shana's show has some of the best OPs in anime.

first non bait version of this i've seen.

>Mikoto
>bad/shitty tsundere
No, fuck off.

Tsunderedere are better. Nothing gets to me like girls who start out a bit tsun but turn full deredere.
Inaba Himeko, for example, and for anyone who is to new to know her watch Kokoro connect you fucking faggot Rem is also more or less what I mean

How are Inaba and Rem even similar?

>Good tsundere
Genuine disdain or refusal progressively turning into fondness and acceptance as the girl gets closer to MC.

>Shitty tsundere
I like the guy but I will unreasonably keep assaulting him, using level of violence that normally would get me arrested, but its okay because I'm cute XDDD

I wish there was a series where violent tsundere actually badly wounds MC and he starts hating her guts for it.

>asuka
>good
Opinion discarded.

moot, Hiro ban this faggot.