Weed doesn't harm anybo-

>Weed doesn't harm anybo-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMJNz9pjq2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show me ONE cannabis related fatality

Sounds..emo?

If this was a real thing related to cannabis, why is it just now showing up when people have been smoking weed for centuries? Propaganda machine never turns off.

I used to be a heavy weed smoker, and I can tell you first hand that it DOES damage you and can cost you the best years of your life.

I don't mean to be a shill, though. Pot heads are going to deny clinical evidence and toke anyway. It's no use telling them about the dangers.

Propaganda fag this shits been around...
Still no deaths.

*sensible chuckle*

Just wait 10 years for the throats, ass and genitals cancers
Thank you based papilloma virus

Probably because people back in the day weren't fucking retarded and treated both the medicine and themselves with infinitely more respect than people do now? Smoking multiple ounces a day every day for years was impossible until now. We have never had the ease of access like we do now, combined with 'weed culture' that glorifies laziness, disconnection, and abuse.

This is from the legal industry not having enough regulation towards quality of plants. Lots of grow ops for dispensaries need to provide a certain quantity of the plant. In order to meet the quota, they can't get rid of a batch just because it has mold or spider mites. This bad weed gets sold to customers and they get sick.

I could show you a genocide if we had the technology to see your neurons.

Mass hysteria phenomenon. High THC weed is generally not that recommendable as it tends to totally scramble your neurological wiring in the long run ... but these 'symptoms', no, there is no scientific explanation how THC could cause these symptoms on a regular basis. Must have been one guy going apeshit due to psychotic breakdown (random reaction more or less), stuff spread on the internet, other people go apeshit due to mass hysteria.

Is this even real? I know a lot of heavy smokers and this has NEVER came up. Sounds really fake.
Every one I know agrees.

Last time I checked during the mid 200x's, cannabis already had about 60 times the amount of THC than in hippie times. It was during these years that it began to be empirically linked to psychosis and schizophrenia outbreak.

While it's still true that cannabis is not poisonous, the high THC concentration causes more and more mental problems through the general consumer population.

It's like with alcohol: Not every joe that has a few beers at night turns into an alcoholic, but there are people to whom that will happen, and those beers turn into three bottles of vodka per day and fuck up your life. Same with dope - some people have a brain that's susceptible to addiction -- or at least heavy dependency with all its problems.

But I have to say that smoking once a month or less IS beneficial and I believe that it is actually good for brain plasticity and probably staves off dementia.

But it should be used sparingly and when you're on it you should do productive things, my most amazing research is done on weed. Not that I do it often.

Read

The important question isn't whether or not it's healthy. The question is are the societal costs of allowing it worse than the current costs of enforcing a ban on it?

I lean towards no. It has some downsides but I've seen nothing to suggest it's any worse than other vices that are completely legal.

This.
People that are money hungry will get a hold of Planter/Crop rights and fuck it up.
They don't care about the plant like smokers do. They just want to get some paper.
Ever buy from a dealer that was in it for the money? Seeds and stems and shit, terrible bud, smells like his cats piss.
People doing things for the sake of Profit are the fucking problem. Profits are not a problem, but if that's all you can fucking manage to drip out of your black soul, don't go fucking up perfectly good industries. Plenty of people that want to (and will) grow great plants with love. They'll groom that shit daily and kiss the leaves and shit. I want some love put into my weed nigguh, I can't be smoking that hateful shit anymore.

What are you basing this on? Scramble how? Neurofibrillary tangles?

>Multiple ounces a day
You have no fucking idea what you’re talking about lmao.

Seriously, Has anyone here experienced this or have some one close to you that have? I've found absolutely no one.

Back when i smoked i could easily clear an 8th in a day.

in addition, large scale grows that have strict quotas are far more likely to use herbicides and pesticides on their crops.

if it's bad to injest the chemicals that are sprayed on our food crops, how much worse for a person is it to combust and inhale those chemicals?

smoking herbicides and pesticides is going to lead to a lot of medical issues in the future.

Wtf, this is a burgerland only issue. This what happens if you legalize weed in a country where GMOs and Monsanto are the norm. Enjoy your GMO weed burgers.

>people used to smoke a joint over a whole day
>now people smoke hemp mixed with rubber dipped in PCP all day long while snorting cocaine mixed with baking soda

My mother had severe vomiting for a while and they thought it might have been this, but since medical science is extremely incompetent they could never determine if that was the sole cause. She still smokes and hasn't had an episode in over a year now.

ayo muh cough syrup broxxigar

Lol good for you. Only need about 24 more grams or 6 more eights to meet that quota faggot.

Hmmm, Yeah I have auto-immune issue with my stomach. So its actually meds for me.
I've almost smoked every way and type in the world. Never had or heard of this.

Either get homegrown cannabis or don't even smoke it IMO

I consumed heavy amounts of marijuana over a long period of time and this never happened to me. Wish it did though. Back then, I used to get the munchies. A little puking here and there would have helped with weight maintenance.

This isn't even new you stupid faggot. Go chug a bottle of acetaminophen and die retard.

1 post by this OP.
SAGE
SAGE

You google "scromiting" and there's tons of pages reporting the phenomenon. Must be rare compared to the huge pot head population, but apparently in big city hospitals it's now a regular occurrence.

Says in another article it was first reported in Australia 13 years ago.

>everything that doesn't conform to my worldview that pot is the greatest thing ever is just propaganda!

Trump voter detected.

Now that weed can be bought for as low as $15 an 8th i probably could smoke a whole ounce in a day, it was mostly financial restrictions that kept me from it.

Weed is for people that don't have foreskins. Always has been.

Lmao Bruh this cross between sticky purple punch and chiesel totally isn't a GMO

>DailyFail

I will brother. I think I'll still have a issue believing it.

Maybe some people are allergic to the plant or something in it? Its the only way it could be true in my opinion.

>inb4 a million cucknadians start linking joe brogan videos on dude weed

>Oh wow it's actually green!

Yeah no, i did this for 10 years, i'd rather never smoke again than go back to that shit.

All the articles I saw for it are from this month. 12/5 to today. Probably the new "ebola" to keep people scared.

Sounds like you have no self control

shit it takes me like 3 weeks to go through 1 ounce.... how the fuck can you smoke multiple ounces a day.... also who the fuck can afford that when its almost 300 an ounce

>after consuming heavy amounts of weed over a long period of time
wow so don't be the weed equivalent of an alcoholic
really gets the noggin joggin

Like pottery, just like aids put fear in the heart of the gays, now dudeweeders will float too

>I will brother. I think I'll still have a issue believing it.

Because of personal experience or because of the mistaken assumption that too much of a good thing can never harm you?

There was a baby that died of weed not too long ago.

Leftist pot smoking faggots like you are the reason we're having this problem

ya no shit, its degenerate faggots who smoke shitty homegrown weed or tainted hash oil. smoke medicinal only, its for rich men

This is total made up bullshit.
CHS is real though, I used to vape nonstop all day every day and after about three years I started getting the random nausea, no cramps though.

I didn't. I quit a few months ago because i was tired of being stuck in a loop.

Actually, it was when my local pot shop would recognize me coming up the stairs and have my favorite weeds ready for me that i realized i was no better than a dive bar patron.

Feels great, i don't wheeze when i sleep anymore and i can actually move things from short term to long term memory.

The problem is the weed these days are out of balance. They contain too much THC deliberately so. CBD has taken a significant back seat.

Personal purely. I know about a million pot heads. Hey I could be wrong though(would love to know more if I am). Def does not effect me that way though.

DUDE WEED LMA-HUUUUURRRRK

No but it's made up bullshit.

>I used to be a heavy weed smoker, and I can tell you first hand that it DOES damage you and can cost you the best years of your life.
>I don't mean to be a shill, though. Pot heads are going to deny clinical evidence and toke anyway. It's no use telling them about the dangers.

Agree 100%. Took me years to get my mental sharpness back. Pot heads just dont want to accept they are dependant on a crutch.

perhaps, i could suggest a better quality of homegrown......

If there is a type of weed that makes people run around and scream WHILE throwing up, I'd be very amazed.

As I said above: That's no use. Stoners will toke, no matter what, and they'll deny all reports until it happens to them themselves. At which point they will be made fun of by their friends.

Anyway, since in most countries you can't legally study the effects of MJ, it will be years if this will ever be researched.

Quite the opposite my friend, there is no actual difference between medicinal marijuana and recreational marijuana besides the tax is greater for rec. Grow ops have no regulations as to what goes into the soil, so the plant may look really good but it could be awful for you to ingest.

7 more eigths for one ounce, 15 to meet “quota”

no input, just correcting your math.

I bet someone by now has mixed weed with ghost pepper and achieved those results.

It's their own fault for being manchildren.
If you can't take a control yourself you shouldn't be allowed to take drugs, plain and simple.
If you unironically blaze it every single week you deserve the health conditions you get.

t. weednigger

same shit different day sage

A lot of thing would be achived that day. hahaha

>60 times
Pff... Hell no

How do you even ....??? You don't EAT weed, so even if there's something in it, it doesn't go into your stomach and makes you vomit. Or scream.

So obviously something must be fucking with your brain and that makes you scream and vomit.

and isn't it the CBD that counteracts against the "psychosis" of THC.
If it had the right balance maybe it would be more pleasant and not so anxiety inducing.

I'll have what they're having.

Same here. Weed just makes you a lazy fuck and you sit around giggling at stupid shit like an asshole. It does not make life better.

The advantage to Cali is the weed quality is great. Unfortunately, I have to deal with all this other garbage here

Let 'em die.

Pot smokers are the niggers of white people.

Same here man. A few summers back when I was really into smoking I used to clear 2 eights a week. I blazed before work during work and after work. All in all I’d say I smoked a bit more than a gram a day. Mostly pipe and bong. I can’t imagine smoking anything more than an dub a day alone, especially if it’s good shit.

my guess it's people who smoke the super concentrated oils with vapes, it is unbelievably overkill and the logner you do that the more you will need to get high. I could imagine it can snowball out of control

Eating weed is amazing, I bake a lot of shit with weed.
You fucking cuckfaggot should stfu if you dont know shit.

is this true? not shilling.

i figure the mexican cartels with their massive grow operations would dump battery acid on the buds if it somehow made them an extra penny, but I figured the stock that is sold as medical grade was grown with some type of environmental and chemical regulation. state by state i assumed. but i could be totally wrong.

>also who the fuck can afford that when its almost 300 an ounce
Grow it. I've got a whole year's supply even at a quarter a day.

You can eat weed, yes. How do you think people get high off pot brownies?

No, you either make green butter first or you use hash, you pathetic noob.

My brother was getting sick- every 2-3 weeks he would puke for several days straight and go to the hospital, they would give him an IV and send him home. Happened at least half a dozen times. He thought it was weed making him sick and quit for a while and it hasn't happened since (in months). Me and my girl smoke the same weed even more than he was (eighth every few days) and never had a problem- I personally think it was somehow in his head but who knows? The doctors couldn't tell him what was wrong.

At the dosage of THC that high performance weed contains the receptors on your neurons may be overstimulated. Cells react to this by usually lowering the amount of the receptor. If this happens chronically your neurons may simply adapt to this lower receptor number.

Usually you see such 'receptor downregulation' in hard drugs like cocaine and opiates. But the turbo weed may contain so much THC that it may adversely affect your brain. Rather do 'natural' stuff.

Ok now this is a whole other story! Contamination with whatever may explain crazy symptoms...

>If there is a type of weed that makes people run around and scream WHILE throwing up, I'd be very amazed.

Be amazed.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMJNz9pjq2M

So before it was legal the farmers in South America took better care and did not lace it with anything.

How much did you smoke today

>the cure is taking a bath
potheads are fucked

You can eat vaped weed by itself. It's pretty good in a peanutbutter sandwich if you don't feel like preparing it in a butter.

>multiple ounces a day
Even if you burnt that much, you would only being inhaling a small fraction.
Still, your point is valid. A greater amount of marijuana at a much higher potency is available these days.

>Rather do 'natural' stuff.
Weed bred fror potency is unnatural? Or are you simply desirous of a wild strain?

Synthetic drugs soaked into plant material is being called synthetic 'weed'. Synnies, fake weed is at crisis point in NZ due to normal weed being illegal.

Synthetic weed in New Zealand makes you vomit and scream. Amongst other things like pass out for 45 minutes after each hit.

Never heard nor seen of people in NZ who scream and vomit. There are plenty of NZ citizens who can smoke as much as they want too.

Drug companies are contaminating the supply.

I read this and I think these fools swallowed the smoke

just burp yo

This is a three quarters truth. Strains must be tested, but they only test a small quantity, so of course the output is questionable

I know kids who would roll up a quarter into a blunt and would smoke multiple blunts a day. Maybe they wouldn’t quite hit an ounce but easily over a half ounce.

Plus people are all smoking concentrates now so the volume thing goes out the window.

>dude it's the drug companies in a vast conspiracy!

The fucking state of potnigs

They are not talking about fake weed. But yeah fuck that synthetic shit. Its fucking horrible. I've seen people around here strung out on it.

>Never heard nor seen of people in NZ who scream and vomit off normal weed.

>Synthetic weed in New Zealand makes you vomit and scream

At one point a lot of people were turning up to hospital delirious, in the state described by OP, which is why I suspect the supply chain of legal marijuana in USA is contaminated.

I hope that makes more sense, I am high off life 420 degrees hot here today.