Why do you guys never do anything? You all just whine and post here

Why do you guys never do anything? You all just whine and post here.

Do you have any suggestions?

> inb4 clean your room

We're waiting for WWIII

But I do, user.

I have created at least 3 memes who help Trump to get elected. Your welcome.

because most 4channers here are depressed practical leftists and they seek for romantic grand life goals that will give stimulus to them, so their thoughts won't revolve around their personal problems and emotional instability. This is why they babble about race war, fascism and such. Sometimes people even openly state here that they're heavy drinkers. Generally they're broken people and broken people are only negative, because they lack any positive vision on society and individual persons

Sup Forums is an information clearinghouse

Since 2010, along with the board of peace meme.

I'm at work, shithead. What are you doing besides sitting at mommy's?

Oh user how do you write channers so well.

cause it a generation of fascist snowflakes that only whine on the internet

Sounds like you know one personally.

I threw Molotov coctails at some Jews yesterday, what did you do?

We could start something.

Studying.

Shut your stupid whore mouth Radovid. Emhyr var Emreis is your superior.

Oh wow, nobody else here is studying

I'm currently studying the intricacies of my dick.

Whats your current hypothesis?

He didn't say you

Welcome to XXI century right-wing.

If my current methods persist, then the pleasure derived will increase at pace consistent with said method/how vigorously I apply it.

Fascinating, tell me Professor do you imagine this will lead to hormonal shifts in your neurological chemical makeup?

Unironically tho, I:
>workout
>on a paleo diet
>study
>redpill normie friends
>voted PIS in 2015
>voted Duda 2015
>been to the Independence March 2 times in a row

What else do you want?

Difficult to say one way or the other just now. Consistent testing over x amount of time, likely months or years, would afford me a more accurate estimation.

I've also noted something peculiar during the end-phase of initial testing. Most personal standards are thrown out the window, figuratively speaking, for those few moments. Shortly thereafter said standards return, typically in greater force than when abandoned; The shame is immense.

That is doing something. We are the central focus of everyone alive.

Spoiler he dies in the witcher

Dude I'm so happy and positive because I get to hang Jews and take their shekels. What is there to be depressed about?

That's absolutely all I do, just bitch and whine on here. I don't even really care about politics or the right wing. I just like to cry like a little bitch.

I don't know what your goal is but you make Sup Forums sound like a cure to being a whiny leftist.

>they are all whiny leftist pussies so they come to Sup Forums to change that part of them

Why would this be bad?

I only post here because I'm lonely and hope the Feds visit me.

>Why do you guys never do anything?
I bet what you call "doing something" is political action, and you probably ask yourself why hasn't Sup Forums organized a political party or something yet. The fact is that, today, political action will lead to absolutely nothing, except going against our best interests and making ourselves look like retards because everyone thinks that fascism and far right ideologies are retarded and belongs to the past. Time is our greatest ally. Maybe in five, ten, twenty years it will be the right moment to strike. But yet, we can't (and shouldn't) do anything.

I've actually pictures the FEMA camp we could all share if they lock us up.

oy vey. Bad goy