Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35526255
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's down the barrel of the nearest gun, my maple scented friend

That is NOT an argument.

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - Justin Trudeau

"I am a tremendous faggot" - you

He didn't say that. The fact that people thinks he did and can't research enough into it to clearly see that he did not shows you exactly the level of intelligence you can expect to find here on Sup Forums

he didn't
as much as this place loves to talk about fake news they themselves are a large source of false info

I know where the meme comes from.
It's a gross paraphrase of a part of a speech Trudeau gave on ending Canadian airstrikes in Syria. The actual quote is this :
"Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties."
He's saying that by bombing them, we're legitimizing both them and our anxieties vis-à-vis Islamic terrorism. First this was mocked because he appears to be saying "our enemies want us to kill them, so we won't", this then morphed into "if you kill your enemies, they win" and the countless other variants.

So he did say it, he just used more words.

It's a gross paraphrase of a part of a speech Trudeau gave on ending Canadian airstrikes in Syria. The actual quote is this :
"Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties."
He's saying that by bombing them, we're legitimizing both them and our anxieties vis-à-vis Islamic terrorism. First this was mocked because he appears to be saying "our enemies want us to kill them, so we won't", this then morphed into "if you kill your enemies, they win" and the countless other variants.

>implying it matters

He never says don't kill them bud, he says just don't give in to hate and fear. You don't have to hate a rabid dog to put it down.

just like with the whole "let them eat cake" line with Marie Antoinette

>identical posts 1 minute apart
Nice shilljob

It's pasta I found on the first link when I googled it so shut the fuck up.

What's wrong with that mentality? What has foreign intervention and airstrikes ever gotten us?

Not an argument either fag, refute it, also

^^^^
We just love our paraphrasing, same we did with the "Part & Parcel" statement.

It's a post on Reddit. I didn't feel like retyping it.

It's sad how much fake news are being spread.

What do you think muzzies are fag?

OP btfo

>copying comments from reddit
>admitting you visited reddit
Holy shit this board has really gone downhill.

It's pasta I on the first link when you google it so stfu.

Uh no, those are reddit comments. I suggest you go back there if you like them so much

Kys redditor. You copypasted from Reddit, which makes you lower than garbage

If i'm laughing and you're not. I win.

When that DRAMA TEACHER cried on TV apologising for the faggots and the aboose they suffered throughout history. I fucking laughed my ass off.

"If you fight a war by battling your enemy how, when, and where they want to fight, you will lose."

Look at him.

That isn't an argument.

>OP asks for source.
>Gets source
>Herp Derp. It came from Reddit, so you're a loser.

You asked for outside source on the phrase ya goof.
If it came from fucking Yahoo would you be happier?

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-3
stfu bitch and learn to read

If you kill yourself, you win.

It's like pointing at a running faucet and asking for proof that any water's ever come out of it.

Khan literally did use those words.

I hope the terrorists get your families first.

>copy pasting from reddit is perfectly acceptable
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

It wasn't a real source because he didn't even say it anyways, it's just retards strawmanning.

That's a weird thing to hope for eh.
I know winter is just upon us so the days are short and cold, but that's no need to get unnessecarily cranky eh.
Get yourself a coffee, tea, hot chocolate or something eh. Calm down, take a breather.
ISIS couldn't win even the Terrorism/Fear game even if they had a majority population here.
There are just scarier shit than a bunch of screaming dune coons.
Like the cold, and bears.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and real news.

He didn't but he's a dumb fuck anyway. What he did say was that honor killings are not barbaric, which is almost worse

You see its not strawmanning because his entire worldview on the issue is wrong. The liberal claim that muslim terrorists want to SCARE us and just make us afraid to not live normally is a load of horseshit. Muslims are fighting a war, plain and simple. They don't care if we are scared or not going outside anymore they only care if we are dead.

His entire viewpoint is built upon a flawed supposition. He says dont let fear cloud your judgment pretty much when dealing with terrorists. But they aren't trying to instill fear they are trying to bring death. This is a survival issue not a leniency one.

>nu-Sup Forums
Are you implying this place is any worse or better than 2 years ago? I'll submit that the US election turned this place into what was more refined shit-throwing into an all out monster shits, empty assholes and ape-slaps type of shit posting, but it's always been bad eh. There are silver linings though, Like watching a retard like you get all pissy about word play.

they want terrorists here, I hope it affects them before others thats fair not weird.
see fear is not their endgame and if you truly believe that you're a moron

>what is paraphrasing?

He didn't, his actions and policies say that for him.

It is strawmanning because he literally didn't say it and you act like it's fact that he did. End of story.

T. Redditor nu-Sup Forums

that what he was implying

Yeah and the best rifle men in the world are Canadian.
The fuck they want to make themselves targets for and try and fight a gorilla warfare on soil that we know and hunt on.
That's just fucking bad war-planning on their part eh.
I ain't scared, I also ain't accepting their concept of an easy Jihad win, shit is going to be A LOT of hell for them, and then it'll get worse.
They bring that war to Canada, that's called losing the fucking war.

Really showed me. Bet you can find that Reddit account I never made too.
Just deflect you fucking goof without having an effective stance of your own.

He’s said massively stupid things, but how that got attributed to him, I can only find a Gavin McGinnis reference that you could google. I don’t like or believe McGinnis.

Or you know. You don't bring that war to canada and kick them out but that would be to hard cause then we would be GIVING INTO THE FEAR. The fear that they dont care about cause all they care about is taking life. You're a brainlet dude I hope your family goes too, fucking terrorist sympathizer

Of course i'm a terrorist sympathizer... Fucking 80% of the home-brew Canadians I know and love are Terrorists.
What fucking country do you think you're living in? Terror is a form of comedy in Canada.

I ain't scared of them. I ain't even phased by them. You're still scared, clearly you've fallen for the goof. >They are going to kill us
Nigger you're already promised a death date on your birth date. You scared someone might cut you theoretical long life short? You big fucking pussy.
If they care about taking life, what i'm trying to tell you is, IT WILL BE THE MOST DIFFICULT FIGHT THEY COULD FATHOM. Sure they might get a couple dozen cowardly inner-city kills, but no fucking Jihad would ever be successful in the rest of Canada, ones that have came here prior to the whole ISIS invites fiasco have learned that too.
>don't fuck with the crazy white people, they might enjoy killing you more than you enjoy killing them

You ever think this is some 12D chess by Trudeau and he actually knows his country men so he's importing some targets for us to go full SkinTheScalps fun and games again?