Little Witch Academia

Episode of Ursula discovering the wonders of motherhood when???

Post Sucymilf

Episode of Akko discovering all of Ursula's rare SC merch and thinking Ursula is a fan and not Shiny Chariot when?

>discovering
but Akko is Ursula's child

I'm gonna force feed Akko potatoes

CAN'T STOPPE THE LOTTE

Other witches on suicide watch

So, did anyone from the staff other than Tattun comment on the card collage?

Is Andrew going to fuq Akko?

you'd think Akko would know that.

> Ursula
> discovering anything other than the beauty of being cummed inside

I regret creating this

Could you or someone else post it? I missed the thread.

Whys that?

>there are people here who run Broomfield Amanda builds
fucking disgusting

SMASHING
M
A
S
H
I
N
G

What's that little sash thing Akko wears?

What is it about Diana that attracts rampant shitposters?

A sash?

Holds their wands when they're not being used

holy shit
motherfucker
suck a fuck
motherfucker
shit shit shit
Kill yourself, motherfucker. Why did dpo that kill youself
holy shit
motherucker

you tell me bro

Episode 4 was incredible and by far my favorite one yet. It has a lot more world building, a novel plot with an unexpected twist, a lot of depth seen from the protagonists, on top of everything that we've come to expect from LWA. The pacing was top tier, I laughed, I became endeared, I almost cried.

AOTS easy.

>insert low effort joke about Akko and wood

>not maining Sucy
>brew potion of Fortify Int
>drink
>repeat
>tfw too intelligent
>crank acrobatics and atheletics into the thousands and kill yourself
Sucy a best

SUCY CONFIRMED FLAT A BOARD

All other in-between frames were just bra pads under the uniform

Even germanic dwarf witch has more beasts than her

>tfw run a reporter Wangari build
>only do it because nobody else does, so my teams are never aware of what's happening around them when I don't
I don't even like playing her that much

I feel sorry about Ursula. She probably took her task seriously, wanting to break the dull routine that surrounds her daily life.

An interaction with other people that isn't a regular lesson! Well, it was a forced one, but it didn't matter! She was going to make the most of it.

She would make the girls forget about the situation... She would talk to them about the cool things she always ached to share, but never got the opportunity... She would try to befriend them! Together with all the interesting stuff she could find to make this work out, she probably also rehearsed jokes, imaginary conversations and possible silence breakers. You know, just to be sure.

And then THEY FUCKING DITCH HER. She didn't immediately comprehend what happened. "A misunderstanding? They should arrive soon right?". And then, second by second, the realization kicks in. That they ditched her. That she won't do nothing of all the things she had imagined and hoped for. That she was fired up for nothing. And worst of all..

..that this was normal. How could she forget this? Of course! They are teenage girls in a magic school. Talking with a middle-aged woman is easily the most boring thing they could come up with. Exploring, having walks, playing, experimenting, gossiping. Ursula came up with such examples within 2 seconds. Examples that are easily 50x times more fun than talking with HER.

"Well. I don't care. This is fine. Kids are kids, they want to have fun. I don't mind. This is okay." she tells to herself in front of her mirror. But she needs to stop talking, because her voice starts wavering for some reason. She also noticed some tears forming at her eyes from the reflexion. "Those glasses sure are getting cloudy!".

And now... She has 8 hours before it's her bedtime. What should she do? Read ANOTHER book? Roam through the halls, pretending she's busy? Just sit at some balkony, or maybe have a siesta? Damn, her options sure are limited. But that's okay because next day... oh. the same.

>akko wants to be her role model
>lotte is inspired by her role model but wants to do her own thing
>diana is a role model for others
>sucy has no role model and turned to drugs

Pump the brakes there homie.

Actually, on second thought, this is trigger. Fuck that, put the foot on the gas.

>there are people who would get made if LWA academy stayed episodic
Magic academy SOL is fun though. I loved the new story from this episode and that made Lotte more fleshed out and likable

>playing anything other than private pyle

what is this red food

semen

Delicious pinecones.

POTTERY

it's a flower, user.
They're so poor that they resort to eating flowers now.

You forgot about the negative point of her being a filthy fujoshi.

But well, no one's perfect.

you mean
>sucy has mushrooms
>everyone else lacks mushrooms and turned to role models.

Regular british food

Disgusting, just like their teeth

cherry tomatoes

Irish pubic hair.

I can't wait for the full version

>fujoshi

Were? Was not it about a girl and a male vampire?

Looks more like some fancily cut up beets

we eva now

AMANDA NERF FUCKING W H E N

Is Akko eating white bread with a fork or is that like a square pudding or something

People need to realize that Fujoshi is a good archetype. Literally all female anime fans are one so you're just rejecting any cute nerdy girl like Lotte

Sucy soul got crushed long time ago

That's what happens when your mother is black magic sorcerer and your father is a snake

>People need to realize that Fujoshi is a good archetype
Mah nigga

I KNOW I CAN KILL

>implying that Sucy ever had a soul to crush

I can't wait for the Sucy episode, it can't be episode 8, it needs to haooen sooner

She mentioned one of her favorite parts in the series, and the bit that really got her into it, was realizing that the male werewolf was only coming onto the girl to get the attention of the male vampire.

Well, you're not wrong.
Pic related still best fujoshi.

stoppe posting tumblr gifs

It's a dragonfruit

>Ctrl+G "Armpit"
>0 results

What do they taste like?

Diana and Akko should make out a lot.

looks like a wan pan reference to me

And yet no one made a fanart with Akko being Shinji, Lotte as Rei, and Sucy as Asuka, with Shiny Chariot looking into distance in her Gendou glasses

imagine the witches in plugsuits

Fuck you nigger, I tried licking my own armpits to see what they tasted like after you wrote that and I spit all over my screen because I had just put on deodorant. It tastes like fucking poison

So that's where all the years food budget went

Okay call me stupid, retarded, whatever, but I SINCERELY have no idea who the Clock/Ben fan was in that episode.
Diana?

>Akko will never straddle you with her godtier thighs

>tfw Sucy will never be your daughter
why even bother living

Great episode. Everything's been a 7.5 to 8.

Vanilla male x male implications are on literally every girl romance

Don't think is enough to classify it as fujoshi

Also, fujoshi girls usually like to make slash fics about every character on the show being gay. That's what make them so obnoxious, in a "furry" kind of way.

It was probably a joke about the gay subtext on Twilight books

>little Akko, little Diana, and the other children all ruthlessly fight over who gets the honor of receiving the magic potion
>little Diana aggressively sucks the magic rod which begins to twitch, only to be pulled away at the last second by little Akko who takes the magic rod all the way down to the base
>Chariot moans in euphoria as her magic rod releases its potion into little Akko
>holding her breath, little Akko receives the potion directly into her throat, and happily swallows all of it
>"Congratulations Akko! Even though you were not born a witch, with my magic now inside your body, now you too can one day become a powerful sorceress like me!"
>"Now put your clothes back on and lets take a picture to commemorate!"
>pic related
>"..and remember not to tell your parents about this Akko, my 'private performance' is only reserved for my biggest fans like you!~

Rewind the last minutes you retard. Having such short attention spans

Professor badcock, you can see her carrying the costume in the background when the girls are caught after warping

Jesus user

>no doujin where Ms. Manbavaran torments Hannah, Barbera, and Avery after they're little shits to Sucy

I did see the old teacher carrying it, but I thought she had caught the student with it or something else, somehow the thought of her being the fan didn't make much sense for me.

Ursula seems like she'd be a good mom

I'm converting to Christianity so I can purge degenerate faggots like you when the new crusade starts

Can you even understand context?
>tip toeing
>doesn't want to be seen

Have they even ever been shits to Sucy? We've only seen them bully Akko. Even their response to seeing Lotte at the Nightfall event was surprisingly restrained.

It makes perfect sense. First of all, greatben had no reason to be in trouble for anything and therefore be caught. Secondly, the book series is 100+ years old so it would definitely attract older fans. And also she hide her teacher identity with the cosplay

They just fucking hate filthy mudbloods

>Just according to keikkaku

wtf i love Trigger now

btw, this show is so comfy. i love it

I obviously meant Chariot armpits, not 3d human armpits

Does Constanze like her other roommates?

Does she care for them?

Robo-chan is incapable of emotion. She merely acts as she was programmed to.

Reminds me of someone

Jasminka's stacked, I never noticed that before

Murder Manlet is Love.

So in episode one the hydrangeas weren't blooming in the garden by the ruins, and in the last one they were. Hydrangeas bloom around August, so it'll be fall soon. Witches in sweaters soon.

Of course, but only as her Klassenkameraden.

B-team is better than the A-Team

>I'm converting to Christianity so I can purge degenerate faggots like you when the new crusade starts

I will only allow he who is without sin to cast the first stone upon me.

It's probably already October, episode 3 was set on 27th September.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Witches in sweaters soon!

>that Costanze
Confirmed for reverse trap?

Fujoshi's are always straight, user. That's a positive.