Why the fuck did we stop doing sadpanda threads?

Why the fuck did we stop doing sadpanda threads?

Because a mod has been on a power trip for about two months by now. You're probably going to get banned as well.

Mods are fags.

Mods are retarded and some anons suck their dick

This is a Christian website.

Same reason why daily learn nip thread was moved to /jp/ . No fun allowed.

So that's where it went.

Except not so daily now.

Mods and janitors are fags and want to ruin everything good. Literally no reason to remove sadpanda threads and daily learn jap thread.

Maybe we should go to /jp/ too.

We should get in touch with hiroyuki then

I miss them too, but we'd been begging for a general purge for years and they were collateral damage.

Mods don't care about Hiroyuki. He said that DJT was fine on Sup Forums but they ignored him.

>we
I don't even browse generals (unless you want to include threads for seasonal shows in that) and I was okay with them because I have the ability to push the hide button. Not to mention that with how infrequent panda threads have always been, they were only called generals by certified shitposters.

Better off heading to /h/ since that's actually relevant. I don't know /h/ rules though and if they even allow completely generic sadpanda threads.

General threads carried more problems than just being there.

Wasn't it on Sup Forums?

it's slow there and /h/ is mainly for images dumping
panda belongs here since it's mostly a discussion and sometimes links dumping

Then we get them fired and get new mods. Mod Hayate or something. Or the VA circlejerker.
Was Hox always such a twat?

>Better off heading to /h/ since that's actually relevant.
Only after threads about cute anime head off exclusively to /c/ as well.

Kill yourself fag you are the reason panda thread are deleted

Were generals even a problem? The only problem I ever saw was that a single anime got 10 threads at once when an episode aired. It's a temp board, so I really don't care so long things last a few hours if not bumped.

Better than mgg in /jp/ where it regularly reaches over 2k posts before dying because of how slow the board is. Takes forever to load the page.

Sup Forums is trash so it got moved again to a more fitting board. There's still people posting there, though.