How do we help Americans reform their police? Post ideas

How do we help Americans reform their police? Post ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's an American?

most people realise the amerimutt is a forced shill meme right?

Someone from the United States

We make the prison system not be incredibly stupid by housing people for ridiculous amounts of times for crimes that are not violent.
People would stop being so resistant to going to jail for the first time or again (most people who go to prison tend to be repeat offenders).
Change the laws on how we fight the drug war by offering less harsh sentences to people who snitch out drug smugglers and drug dealers ETC.

Thats my advice.

KEK
t. 1/32 Italian

>Sup Forums creates a meme
>Sup Forums can't handle the bants
>Sup Forums cries shill
sad

we are already telling you what to do...

Make rejecting applicants with too high of an IQ/test scores illegal.

Demilitarize all police forces, any ex military who want to become police should be more heavily psych tested if they were ever in combat.

Have them go back to using the color blue, ban black uniforms and cars.

Legalize weed, close half the prisons.

Strengthen self defense and cc laws for average citizens.

Stop using peacekeepers as revenuers.

Police just need to know this
"If they are white they are alright, if they are brown gun them down"

Mandated State investigations by a jury of citizens and a prosecutor who has never worked with the jurisdiction involved. Instigate severe punishment for abuse of authority up to and including life in prison even if acquitted on murder.

>Demilitarize all police forces, any ex military who want to become police should be more heavily psych tested if they were ever in combat.
People with military training are much less likely to sperg out and shoot people than officers without it, especially if they've seen combat, since a large part of military training is discipline and threat assessment. You're a lot better equipped to deal with potential threats at you if you've spent months/years in an area where everyone is armed and shooting someone before they shoot at you in grounds for a court martial.

Ban mutts

Reasoning-
The modern police uniform looks too blocky, it looks too one size fits all and looks very unaesthetic/imposing. The police uniform needs to be sleek, form fitted, and respective/approachable. When policemen are getting military buzz cuts etc they look too militaristic. The police need to have a more fireman esq. look to them. Now I understand that they cannot be the same simply due to the fact fireman act once something has happened while police men work to prevent happenings.

Police men should also have to be able to look good. This being said they must past stricter physical requirements and must be at least 6' 200lbs. If the policeman is shorter or lighter than this he is not going to preform his job to the best of the officers abilities. A man who is not confident in his abilities without a gun should not have a gun

I would make the uniforms like that of the 1960s biker police, or the highway patrol and more fitted to the officers body so they don’t look baggy and unaesthetic

Put military in charge of police and teach them some discipline.

>preform

sad so many argumutts made against meme. is just reverse psychology bantz.

give them more powerful guns and maybe tanks

Remove the 48%

stop posting the mutt meme. it hurts the very core of us Americans. pls stop

Start shooting them?

Pic related

>increase wages

The issue is that the police are beholden to the government and not the people. They obey the government more than the will of the people. A possible solution is to initiate a militia side by side with the police force. Although the militia would have to be volunteers and without tax funds, there would be a greater deal of loyalty to the constituents rather than the people paying them.

Why do people bring up the iq test thing like it's common? It was literally one small town trying weed out candidates who were just stopping over til they got onto NYPD.

these are good points.

The one main difference I've noticed with US police compared to other forces is that they try and escalate violence and start confrontations. Have them stop acting like egoistical security guards.

They need to be personally accountable for crimes etc they commit, no more cities bailing them out if sued etc.
End the laws against victim-less crimes (speeding, drugs etc), this perverts the purpose of the law and thus in turn perverts the officers them selves.

After this sort of stuff you can get away with dropping the swat teams and the armored personnel carriers they use. The purpose of police is to hunt down criminals not to impose order through intimidation, which will never really work for long.

The life of the citizen is more important than the life of the police officer, they need to be held up to a higher standard than everyone else.

I doubt any of this will actually happen though.

Loosen the laws that restrict them from protecting us from criminal scum. Also, stop feeding our children soy, and teaching them how to be men.

That’s great to have a stricter physical fitness requirement, but if you want higher caliber officers of the law (more physically fit, more intelligent, more compassionate) agencies will need to pay more to attract the people who are willing to be the best they can be.

Teach our citizens not to be fucking idiots and how to actually behave around cops when they have a gun pointed at them.

I wish.

They make damn good money starting, and literally get paid to go through training. Firefighters pay out of pocket to get the necessary skills, even with shit odds of ever getting picked up.

take away all police protections under the law.

So speeding and drug use are victim-less crimes?

Speeding is dangerous to others on the roadways.

Meth’d out Meredith the single-mom with drugs around her infant. Not victim-less, that shit WILL be absorbed by the child.

1.the first 5 bullets in every mag should be made of gummy bears.
2. wear bombproof and bulletproof suits at all times
3.give all cops x-ray goggles so they can see through the perps body for any hidden weapons

Well I’d suggest quality over quantity. The new officers would be doing better than the older ones and their would be significantly less officers so you just use the extra money from firing the unterofficer and give it to the uberofficer

If your country can maintain a reasonably well trained and disciplined military, then surely it can do much better than those stupid fat fucks you have as cops.

Break the power of the police unions. Public workers shouldn't be able to unionize

No they don’t. An officer in L.A. will make almost if not more than $100k a year. Cool. Cost of living? Not that great.

My county deputies make $29,000 a year. That’s the pay for a freaking Sergeant with years of experience.

My point is, it’s entirely dependent on your area’s cost of living, and what the agency (see: government /tax-payers) will pay.

>t. Cigani

I love this meme. This shit cracks me up. Pretty funny that a gypsy is telling people who are and aren't white though.

56% and the amerimutt face are old memes. But Sup Forums recently brought them back with a vengeance and a truckload of fresh OC, so naturally it feels like a forced meme to newfags.

Like all government workers, they get rewarded with pensions and a lifetime of benefits

Have any more of these? The closer they resemble orcs, the funnier they get.

Now that's a quality mutt meme.

Posse Comitatus Act my friend. U.S. military can’t do shit (train LEO) on domestic soil (isn’t supposed to).

How would this even work? Who will design the program and fund/operate it? Where’s that money coming from?

The federal govt. has it’s own professional LEOs, they would seem to be better for training state/city/county(bourough/parish) LEOs.

But, they already sort of do with certain training like cyber crimes/SWAT/EOD.

I would start taking a look at the arresting procedures and especially take a look at the guys involved in creating the previous arresting procedures.

Then charge them with reckless endangerment and child abuse instead. Mere possession of weed shouldn't get you a one-way ticker to Rape City.

Pensions that are threatened to be taken away due to budgetary constraints, or other reasons.

Why would a type A (physically fit, intellectually capable, compassionate) person sign up for a career that pays subpar, and doesn’t have a guaranteed retirement? (Pension taken away, or reduced)

Also, the benefits are only going to be great in bigger agencies. And that’s nice, but when will they have the money to actually LIVE (buy nice car, vacation, hobbies, children) if they’re pay is subpar?

>U.S. military can’t do shit (train LEO) on domestic soil (isn’t supposed to).

Right, but my point was that your country obviously has the capability to train armed professionals not to act like complete spastics. And surely in the grand scheme of things, proper police training would be a sensible investment.

They would be charged with that also. And I never said “weed”. I do believe it should be treated as a addiction and treated in rehab.

This is something I agree with you on. It would be a massive undertaking. And, due to our country being a state and federally governed country, it may raise concerns of just having one giant homogenous police force with no differences between policy/standards anywhere.

>I love this meme
>Pretty funny that a gypsy is telling people who are and aren't white though.
merigoblin confirmed

iq tests

>>t. Cigani
gypsy mongrel detected

we need to fix the culture while relaxing the laws

Memes and stereotypes aside, Romania is unironically whiter than you, their only problem is the gypsies

Raise the IQ standards back to what they were before blacks could pass the test.

No seriously.

lmao sweetie, it really isn't

>forced shill meme
merigoblins can dish it out but can't take it.

Easy. Give them the same rules of engagement our military has to abide by. The grounds for justifiably shooting somebody are much, much looser for police than they are for the average Army Infantryman or Marine.

>white cops are the ones fucking everything off
>blame blacks
If you put 1/10 the effort into actual gymnastics that you put into mental gymnastics you might live past 40

Isn't there a cultural problem here too? Like don't black people consider black cops to be some sort of sell-out uncle tom whitey lover slave to the corporate state?

$5000 bounty for each nigger scalp they bring in.

Underrated post

we just need to invent bullets that only kill spics and niggers

Romenia has a gypsy problem.
America has a nigger problem, a spic problem, a jew problem, a sand nigger problem.

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q