>beaner disrespects America
>gets punched

Great to hear

You're kinda proving my point.

nice makeup

yeah that's totally not makeup

>Not one bit swollen
Nice makeup.

Her speech is violence, so it should be met with violence.

>watcha doing rabbi?

It's such obvious makup. How would you even hit there? And how come there is no swelling?

San Francisco? if so, didn't happen.

Nice try shill

>sage in all fields

>Internet doctor man

These jewish tricks are getting easier and easier to spot.

run it through the makeapp.

I'm pretty sure this is fake, because the right only uses assault vehicles

I thought the Left said that words and expression are physical violence? The guy was just protecting himself from her macroaggressions, jeez. Check your privilege, Leftist scum.

Hey Maria, whatcha doin?

This x1000

>anti-racist posters
>anti-white racist posters
There we go.

The white man assaulted you with makeup?

I’ve had about ten black eyes in my life. Not one looked like that. Every one covered the whole eye. No mention of a police report, no description, just “some man” yada yada.
>I’ll take shit that never happened for $500, Alex.

>dat perfect fade out to normal skin
sorry bruv, i've been beaten, stabbed and cut
and that shit looks fake as fuck

Lol blood doesn’t clot like that in such a straight line as she failed to make it look as such in at the bottom of her “bruise”. Spics really can’t do anything right.

He's right though, there usually is swelling with a black eye. Plus there is some reddening and there seems to be none along with the fact that the bruise appears to be pitch black instead of a purplish color.

why can't i delete this?

by "litter his neighborhood" he means having litters of 20 welfare spiclets all running around barefoot in diapers through his yard.

Obvious brush. Black eye is more blueish than black.

>DONT FUCKING LITTER !

No swelling or broken blood vessels in corner of eye despite extremely “bruised” skin under eye and above. Police/news report or you’re a fat liar

She isn't inflamed at all. you don't just get a purple bruise when you have a black eye, all the flesh around it swells

NOPE !~

>no swelling
>bruise looks like chocolate frosting
>no blood in her eye
>can open her eye

SAGE

Fag

i bet she either hit herself or had a lefty soiboi do it for her.

Got what she deserves.

I'd like to see more of it.

fake

Trump's America is fucking awesome.

You limp wristed fucks haven't been in a fight. Naturally, you wouldn't know what an injury looks like.

>t. never been in a fist fight against 5 dudes at the same time
Getting punched hard in the face by pretty much anyone but the weakest of soyboys is gonna leave swelling. If she got punched hard enough to look like that, her face would look like a pomegranate was surgically implanted on it.

I'll take "Thing's that never happened" for 50

Well that does it for me. I'm disassociating myself with the right now. I've seen enough.

not yet
but we will be

Learn to keep your hands up. Consider it a free lesson in self defense.

What the FUCK is wrong with right wingers, and abusing women?

These hoaxes need to be treated as racial terrorism. It's meant to incite hatred and violence against whites.

No swelling of the eyelids. Certainly fake.

>Facebook/social media post rather than a police report
>no swelling, no bloodshot eye, tiny but very dark “bruise” with a clearly defined edge
Didn’t happen

wtf is wrong with left wing kikes pushing race mixing and pedophelia in our culture?

inb4 watcha ya doing rabbi

>beaner sees left wing violence
>fakes assault to make right look bad

Nice try

duh the far right was Hitler and the Nazis... of course they are violent. get an education retard.

Cannot find profile on lurkbook. Shooped pic?

Nice mascara you lying slut

Yeah, that's a false flag if I've ever seen one.

If she really did have a black eye, her eye would be pretty much shut, her eye wouldn't be white, and it'd be swollen,

user, she didn't get hit. She smeared some black shit under her eye so she could get victimbux.

>that obvious makeup

TITS or get the fuck out back to reeeeddit you faking whore

Same as all the other post-election hoaxes. Leftists have a psychological need for this kind of attention-seeking fakery where they can make themselves out to be a victim.

How do you know it was someone from the right. It could have been someone from an environmental extremist group.

Someone with a jewbook account, watch her to see how quickly the makeup disappears.
>Inb not my personal army

>>The right isn't as vio...

You are not humans.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

thats awesome. fuck fat liberal whores.

could watch that all day long
what a hero

It wasn't anyone unless we count fucking makeup brushes as people.

> Spreading anti-white posters
> Get punched by a white person

> Spreading anti-spic posters
> Get punched by a spic

???

>Her bf punched her for being a cunt but this story garners more sympathy

She put zero effort into that makeup. She could have at least looked up a tutorial on how to make a convincing bruise.

Haven't you seen The Godfather?

Wait, did she put chocolate on her eye to simulate a bruise?

>be white
>get punched by spic

???

You have to reply to your post with "DELETE THIS" in the name field. Any names in all caps act like a command so the Sup Forums system can read it

>No evidence
>No swelling

While I agree the right is violent, no one attacked her. Standby for the day of the rope, OP. You’ll be removed soon enough.

report it to the police for her
since she surely didnt

That's makeup.

Good. She should’ve been killed. All you anti white Marxists will meet your fate soon enough. We ARE violent, more so than you believe. Better get armed.

>Good. She should’ve been killed. All you anti white Marxists will meet your fate soon enough. We ARE violent, more so than you believe. Better get armed.

Dirty sanchez gone wrong and now she is upset.

Lol