Post three major characters in TM who together could defeat Arc at 100% of her power

Post three major characters in TM who together could defeat Arc at 100% of her power.

Is this counting Archetype Earth or just Funny Vamp?

Tohno, Nanaya and SHIKI

Ameterasu!Tamamo no Mae.
Solomon.
Goetia.
Velber.
Tiamat.

>major characters
Doesn't work. 100% Arc wouldn't even have those lines on her.

Shiki dick

Pretty much any end boss in F/GO and CCC/Extella.

In non-canon material, the Abrahamic God.

Gudao (M) w/ Glasses

All servants, even the strongest, are weak compared to things like Arc and Primate Murder. Ever wonder why no master ever gets away with causing trouble unrelated to the war, and why no servant ever tries to take over the world or anything? They would all get steamrolled.

Taiga

Goetia
Tiamat
Any of the three Velbers

/thread

There's all sorts of things wrong with this post. I'm wondering how you arrived at this conclusion.

Any being that can destroy earth should theoretically be able to destroy Arc/Archtype-Earth.

I thought it was the fact every time a Holy Grail War is conducted a barrier is set up to prevent the Servants from leaving a certain area without their Master.

I also thought it was because Servants can't be summoned without a Holy Grail. Also why would you waste time forcefully taking over the world, when you can win the war and just use your wish from the Holy Grail to win.

It would make the job 100x easier.

Shiki Ryougi rewrites the universe and Arc is gone.
Full Power best wife who is also a God.
Maybe full power Enuma Elrish, though probably not.
Titan Altera
Tiamat
Shiki Tohno's dong

>It's a power level thread
This is why we need to ban TM to /vg/ where it belongs

Type-moon powerlevel threads are practically an Sup Forumsge old tradition. It just doesn't happen as often nowadays since modern Fate secondaries only touch the animated stuff.

Primate Murder was suppose to job to Saber with a half powered excalibur in the original draft of Fate/Prototype technically that still happens knowing Nasu

why are there apologists for that mary sue

Are you sure it's Primate Murder itself, or its weaker Cath Palug form?

The beast of revelation is still Primate Murder it just Nasu giving it more chunni names