Oh hey, the Netherlands of all places got added to Civ 6. I have no idea who this woman leading it is, though

Oh hey, the Netherlands of all places got added to Civ 6. I have no idea who this woman leading it is, though.

>two greeces
the fuck, can history fag fill me up on this? Peloponnesian league vs athen n shit?

>we themed the game on the age of exploration
>no Portugal

>Norway but not Sweden added

what the FUCK is this

Well it was out queen during the 2nd World War we had 3 queens in a row now. Juliana, Wilhelmina, Beatrix. No problem burgers always can learn

Literally who?

>egypt
Niggers BTFO

I will laugh if they add Denmark and forget Sweden.

Can any lurkig Indian tell me is Gandhi this popular in India or is this western liberal larp?

It's the equivalent of making a game themed on the industrial revolution and leaving England out of it, top tier brainlets

I mean, they're the ones who shot him

Why do we get to have three leaders and why the fuck Gorgo gets to be one of them?

Fuck that game. Go play EUIV or III faggots

They wanted a female leader and I guess they thought Gorgo was the closest thing Greece had. They also wanted to add Alexander and for some reason split him into Macedon.

>Alexander
>greec

He is the one that started their nuclear armament program. I think.

you realize theyve only announced like two leaders and the whole expansion is going to have like 6 right? patience

leonidas would have made alot more sense, idk why even civ has insisted on cramming in a bunch of literal whos that im guessing are suppposed to be great womyn leaders. everything has to be shitted up in the name of diversity yayy

IDK, but he will fuck your shit up.

Wait for the Africa expansion pack.

>Saladin
>Arabia
>Saladin was a Kurd

there is no point buying anything after 4 for me, particularly with all this diversity bs in it

I'm not giving that money

If they wanted a Greek leader with no balls, they could always pick Tsipras.

There are plenty of female leaders to choose from around the world, Greece just isn't famous for any. Bad shitty decision if you ask me.

>Not making the ruler of the Netherlands Willhelm of Orange
Fucking hell

Portugal's only lasting contribution was Brazil, a shit hole.

What diversity bs? African and Amerindian KANGZ are murderous lunatics in V

Could still be him, post op.

>Catherine de Medici
>France

>I have no idea who this woman leading it is, though.

Queeny

Shame though.
King Willem III would have been a way better pick.
His nickname was "King Gorilla", he was very violent, uncivilized and just wanted to fuck women.

It should have been in the game from the start, along with all the other civs already in Civ 5. Plus they're utterly incompetent and still haven't fixed their new game a year later.

Kek

>flag
No surprise

>Australian civ before literally anyone

I am dead inside now

>unique unit is post-artillery infantry
Pitiful.

oh great they added shitposters too!

you were in last one

wtf Lecturer on my university told us week ago scythians were white and european

Sparta and Athens dude

Sweden is a Danish colony.

Who the fuck needs this shitty game when there is a based Endless Space 2?

Aren't you funding 'muh diverisity' crap by buying this game?

why the fuck do they even have leaders. it doesn't even make sense to have one single leader represent a country through the span of several totally different eras. what the fuck is paradox thinking adding a bunch of irrelevant women just because 'le feminisms'. everyone should just delete all civilization games from their libraries and stop supporting the franchise altogether after these paradox retards pulled this little stunt

>implying you've ever played Civ before
Imagine being so pathetic you have to lie about THAT.

>Arabia
>Bonus to culture, religion and science

waaaaaat

I really hope they choose James IV for Scotland - the only good King the nation ever had - but I know they'll go with Mary, Whore of Scots because she's more well known and muh wymen angle.

>korea
>second oldest civilization
>always dlc
they need to hire a fucking historian or something

>kongo
Not the boere. Civ is an sjw game

Except gorgo didn't do fucking anything. Fucking put archidamus or Lysander in that bitch. Hell fucking put cleomenes. MAKE THAT SHIT ACCURATE PLEASE. FUCK. WHY IS PERECLES LIKE 85.

europe has no culture.

Fidel Castro leader of Cuba when?

>Jadwiga
HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Paradox isn't making this sjw game

lol

Why would you ever play a Civ game when Alpha Centauri came out nearly two decades ago and does everything Civ ever did better than Civ. Meanwhile the actual Civilization series games keep getting worse and worse with each new game.

>implying you're not a shill
fuk off you feminist retard

>tfw no jadwiga gf

Fok de royal families, long leven de republic

>can wage war forever without penalty
kek

>we had 3 queens in a row now.
>Juliana, Wilhelmina, Beatrix.
Your row makes no sense, clown.

Really grasping at straws to include africa in a game called civilization

There's always been female leaders in Civ (and IRL believe it or not). They've obviously pushed it a little further with the latest games, but other than being over-represented there's nothing wrong with them on the ideological side. Liberalism is still for cucks, niggers are still violent warlords, and Canada irrelevant.

>Pedro II

Yes, no Portugal. All you did was make a nigger colony along with your cuck boyfriend Spain. Now all of South America is filled with niggers. Might as well have named it the age of nigger cumm

>Jadwiga
Wtf I love Poland now. What an absolute qt3.14
She can convert my city every day.

>Trajan
Another spanish, nice!

I can finally use my meme

Sadly this

>Now all of South America
I think you're forgeting that's all of America, 56%.

>all this ameritards disrespecting portugal

Civ 6 is such a piece of crap I'm surprised anyone still bothers with it other than the usual country dick measuring contests and to see who got in or not. Even in 5, Portugal ( which wasn't a total shit civ to play, I'll give them that ) had Maria I out of all fucking people in almost 900 years of history as a leader so it's not like I'm expecting much from Firaxis.

Also, the artstyle is ugly as fuck and even with their push on female leaders the only non grotesque looking are Dyah from Indonesia and Cleopatra, and the latter looks like a bug most of the time.

>waaah this game includes civilizations from around the world in a game called civilization.
>It must be SJW's REEEEE
BABA YETU YETU EH

Maybe the queen of Netherlands?

Why Jayavarman VII is raping Dyah Gitarja?

I dont know what triggers me most, Gorgo being part of the game when i can name 5000 more important Greeks or Alexander not being Greek leader
After the shit that was beyond earth, im not ready for a second blunter.
History games NEED to be accurate

>Being this butthurt over your country not being represented in a video game
>REEEE why do women from history not all look like play boy models REEEE Why do queens exist REEEEE!!!
BABA YETU YETU

It SJW because it includes women who never really did anything just for the sake of including them. For example if they wanted a female ruler they could have added Isabel of Castille as our leader instead. What did Catherine of Medici or Gorgo ever do compared to other male rulers? And don't get me started on Cleopatra.

>Trusting the Anglo
>They only allied us to trigger Spain

Poland is a literal who also. Her biggest accomplishment is marrying a well known and liked king that was a old pedo.

>for the sake of forcing a woman leader on France, they choose an ultra-Catholic woman who wanted Huguenots to be gone

When shitlibbery backfires in its own face

I tried to pirate this game cause I used to love the old sid meier games, but even the torrent wouldn't work

shit

What a shit get. Pirate something good the next time. Like Civ4

Are you retarded? You of all people should shut up about niggers. And jews, too.

I was commenting on the state of Firaxis and the game as a whole mostly since the characters' look is only very loosely based on the actual historical people, but I'll gladly give you a reply good chap, because that was some fucking terrible banter and you need encouragement.

>REEE women have never achieved anything
>Why not include my streng independant womyn waify instead REE
>Will SOMEONE make some Jadwiga rule 34 already though REE
BABA YETU YETU

I already have civ4 you dingus

the art syle is so bad, it actively makes me stop playing after 10 minutes. Civ IV is still the GOAT

They shoul've added Leopold II to Africa.
> Bonus to Luxury resource.

Three. Alexander is Greece too.

>of all places
Open a history book. Don't even read it, just flip through the contents page, for the love of god.

would you rather be owned by spain?
>inb4 impossible 3rd position where you piss everyone off

They needed a woman for the game and NL doesn't have many stateswomen, that's why it'd always been doing so well until spirit cooker Beatrix ascended with her sm-homosexual husband.
Wilhelmina was a bastard child, not even legitimate offspring of the fake Dutch royal house, an elitist coward who fled the country when it was invaded who was notorious among everyone who knew her for being a petty vengeful bitch.
So yeah, of course she represents this fake ass shithole of a sold-out country. After all it's (((Sid Meier's))) Civilization.

They go play the hell out of that game donkey and don't bother with this one.

>He doesn't know anything about royalty

Shame they didn't pick Stadhouder Willem II van Oranje though. Wilhelmina didn't really cover the greatest era of Dutch history at all actually, with ww2 and the loss of the Dutch East Indies as the azimuth of Dutch greatness

>hehe your banty is poo poo pee pee
>hehe firaxis is gay and poo haha

Kek. Tell that to Egyptians having to play with a slut that doomed their empire.

Amazingly, royal houses aren't a big subject in the United States. We basically learn about Napoleon, Richard the Lionheart, George III, Elizabeth I, and Victoria. I didn't even know Spain had a royal house until I was like 25.

She led the Dutch through the war years I believe

William was the Civ5 one, I think they try to rotate

>flag

HOW MANY?

Your country had norton 1. I hope you knew about that.