nerduto and anything in that genre over 60 episodes long

You're favorite anime

( - v - )

die

Every anime that uses fanservice.
Every moe anime.

>moe
Why you hating on Kaiji?

This shit right here is why I can't take Sup Forums seriously; it's the one time I watched something because of the memes. Every episode, EVERY GOD DAMN EPISODE, I though "there has to be something behind the memes. There's got to be some sort of plot development. It's can't be one huge candy advertisement."
Holy fuck I've never been so confused and I'm having an amurusn just typing this shit. Holy fuck me.

>Every anime that uses fanservice.
So you just don't watch anime then

What memes lol

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA
You don't know about animes without fanserive?
Must be rough being a virgin lolicon fag.
Kisses

nobody likes this series beyond the 2 girls. It's always posted in the good characters stuck in shit shows threads

Wow nice contrarian opinion bro teach me how to be cool and contrarian like you

All

Whoever saw the premise and thought, "oh yeah, this make a good plot" must be retarded. Worse, GuPfags will defend every single plot hole because their brains are already brainwashed by "muh moe girls" to even think critically. The truth is, GuP is just another mediocre, generic moe anime with bad plot and stereotypical characters. Worst show and worst fanbase ever.

Haremshit that tries to pretend otherwise.

I'll fight you mate.

It''s weird because I like almost everything else Gainax has made, I just hate TTGL for some reason.

Monogatari has no qualms about being a Harem tho

Time for another stealth recommendation thread?

You would recommend things you hate?

People are always going to recommend things that are good but they hate inexplicably, for the reason to rustle other people's jimmies or principally because those are the easiest to remember.

I hated bang dream.

In all the years I've been watching anime I can only think of two particular series in which I actually absolutely hated every second, yet I still wasted my time watching the whole thing from beginning to end, which makes me hate them even more. Those were Panty & Stocking and Go-Princess Precure.

Well every picture is of some popular series.

Eureka Seven Ao

Monogatari is openly haremshit. but yeah it's completely overrated

Did you hate guilty crown? I remember that show being thought of as terrible, but still watched on Sup Forums just for the threads.

Also, why that particular Precure?

"RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE".

I never watched Guilty Crown, but I sure remember all the hate.

>why that particular Precure?
Well I had already watched like 10 seasons of Precure at that point and this particular series was so incredibly dull, unoriginal, derivative and uninspired that it was an unbearable slog to watch, not to mention how its fans would blindly praise it for doing shit that we had already seen countless times, and for its supposedly masterful writing even though it was the same standard shit aimed at 5 year old japanese girls they make every year (Not that it's a bad thing), yet I stuck with it pretty much out of obligation, because I'm used to watching Precure every week and I wasn't gonna stop there.
In all seriousness, I don't think I'll ever hate an anime series as much as I hated Go-Princess Precure.

One Piece. Massively overrated. The art is a cluster.

I understand then. This reminds of me of the hatred the death homer society has for the simpsons.

Self-explanatory

SSY narrowly edges out Yuri Kuma.

>make two 10/10 designs
>misuse them for a candy advertisement + fanservice

Typical case of people idolizing a show because of how fapable is a character.

Worst Gundam since build fighters

I don't really hate it but it's so incredibly boring that I wonder if people who "like" this series are just trying to ruse me

I'm not even joking here, for a hentai it was quite underwhelming, and the concept is creepy at best.

Almost everything JC Staff and Shaft has produced. Their anime are boring and repetitive with no originality.

why?

any gundam made after the 90s

One Punch Man
Mob Psycho
Kill La Kill
Luluco

Even Shana or Index?

Evangelion
TTGL
Kill la Kill
Madocrap
monogatari
Piss and shit with garterbelt
Code Gayass
Gundumb

An easy target but... Berserk (2016); for obvious reasons as a man cucked by Miura again and again.

Also this piece of crap to my left for another easy target. I don't hate bad shows, just shows that represent what I hate in this shitshow of an industry
>opinion means nothing cause shit taste

DELET THIS