Trump causes terror attack in NY

Like Bush before him, Trump has caused a terror attack on american soil. Notice that america doesnt have these problems under democrats. Are democrats just better at leading, are they just smarter than the nazi right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/16/america-has-suffered-a-terror-attack-every-year-under-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((terrorism)))

isolated incidence.

Don't be illogical, democrat lover. There's less of a chance dying from "payback" for US policy then there is from colliding with an illegal driver or being robbed by a minority.

Go fuck yourself if you think this was anyones fault other than the fucked muslim and his disgusting ideology and obsession with violence. Trump only moved an embassy ffs if these fuckers cant handle it its their issue

The Boston bombers didn't happen?

Actually, the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 passed under Clinton’s congress is the one to blame, OP. Stop being an ignorant Amerilard and read a fucking thing or two for once, kike.

yes im sure it has nothing to do with Trump intentionally ruining middle east peace in order to cause terror attacks so he can get more power. please protect us daddy trump we need to be kept safe, here take all of our freedoms daddy!

You right wing fags are easily manipulated.

>Democrats are in power

>ARAB SPRING!! :DD

>refugees everywhere

go fuck yourself with a rope

>blames Trump
>seems to forget that Congress already voted in 1992 to move the embassy and recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Btw the congress to voted for that, was majority democratic. Stupid fucking lefty, it's amazing how stupid all of you have become.

>blow up random people as payback for government actions

can these people really exist?

are these muslims really this retarded?

or is this just an intelligence op?

either way, these people have zero place within existence and all need to be dissolved.

>It's tottally not false flag attack!
>We won't be tricked to invade middle east again!
>NONNNONNNON

hahahahahaha... it's Trump's fault Islam is doing terror attacks?

just like..

You mom caused her own rape because she wore that dress?

btw I'm your Dad. I wanted an abortion

I genuinely wiped out the idea of a NYC Christmas visit because of "ISIS" threats.

Whether it's the Jews, the CIA, or actual retard-muslims, these people need to be hunted like animals.

And I don't even believe in hunting animals.

But if there were any reason to hunt, these vermin would be one.

Democrats are definitely better at destroying this country, that’s for sure.

Trump caused the Boston marathon bombing.

>Leftist actually hink this will work
This is the problem, moron. If you don't do something Muslims like they turn into suicide bombers.

>I genuinely wiped out the idea of a NYC Christmas visit because of "ISIS" threats.

Obama caused this attack because he let this shifty Islamic shit into our country in 2011.

Get your asses in HERE!

Shit was predicted yesterday!

Shits about to HAPPEN

>Muslim bombs someone (((again)))

>It's trump's fault

I don't even like trump, stop making me defend him

Obama is not in office. Just stop it already.
A little bit of critical thinking wouldn't hurt

>. Notice that america doesnt have these problems under democrats
San Bernandino. Orlando shooting.

It was a failed attack you dumb ass. It wasnt even confirmed islamic and only 3 people got hurt. NO ONE DIED.

>kikes have a capitol city
>everyone recognizes it but nobody wants to acknowledge it for some ass backwards retarded reason
>Trump does
>nuclear assblast around the world

I still dont understand. I know mudslimes are violent savages but literally nothing has changed beyond America saying 'I agree' to Israel saying Jerusalem is their capitol. I genuinely cant get my head around it.

How are you doing, Shlomo

Damn...you dumb

Do you want a list of terror attacks under Obama?

Also, Muslims have been shit up for decades now, and you think they are just starting NOW, because of Trump?

You numbskulls dont even see how you are reelecting Trump, everyday....please keep it coming!

Its almost like the Democrats are ordering the attacks

You fucking idiot.
nypost.com/2016/06/16/america-has-suffered-a-terror-attack-every-year-under-obama/

Help me out Vlad, I'm just a fucking leaf and dont understand the situation. I'm no fan of jews but this whole situation just seems like an excuse to be angry at absolutely nothing.

Okay I guess we should just acede to the terrorists demands perpetually!
FUCK YOU nigger kike faggot dick loving child rapidt faggot liberal DOUBLe nIGGER fuck you shitnigger

Are you really going to make us go through the list of all the muslim terrorist attacks under Obama?

>that pic
0/10

Kikes are stealing Palestinian land, while genociding the natives. And nobody bats an eye: "Based rump, Israel our Greatest Ally!, Iran #1 terrorist state, Assad must to go!"
Muh 4d chess! This is disgusts me

Yes because the past actions of someone out of power for one year has no ramifications on current events

When you are going invade Korea/Iran you are going to blame Obama also?

kill yourself faggot, do you even logic?? Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, deal with it, soyboy

El Drumpfo, literally caused a terroist attack!

You do realise that 9/11 was planned during Clinton's Presidency right? it just takes more than 9 months to pull that shit off.