Brit/pol/ - Poz Edition

>Keith Chegwin: 'True telly legend' dies aged 60
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42313706

>NHS ruining the lives of kids
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/10/nhs-asks-10-year-olds-comfortable-gender-school-survey/

>more pedos
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-grooming-gang-new-exposed-found-police-warning-children-abuse-girls-uk-newham-stratford-a8099346.html

>Muh Snow
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42297150

>Brexit: David Davis wants 'Canada plus plus plus' trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42298971

>Max Clifford is dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42300593

>Chances of no-deal Brexit have 'dropped dramatically' - David Davis
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/10/no-deal-brexit-odds-dropped-dramatically-david-davis

>Palestinians to snub Pence during visit over Jerusalem move
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-gaza/palestinians-to-snub-pence-during-visit-over-jerusalem-move-idUSKBN1E308K?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne

>Palestinians to reject meeting with Trump as anger over Jerusalem rises
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/09/palestinians-reject-trump-meeting-anger-jerusalem-israel-capital

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-kE3CC2uDc
bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-42151512
youtube.com/watch?v=Co4QglgH3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Re7xoPXXisk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HANDS UP

BACK OF THE NET

GET IN THERE KHALID MY SON

Nth for diversity!

Anyone fancy a Tunnocks?

>The company was formed by Thomas Tunnock as Tunnock's in 1890, when he purchased a baker's shop in Lorne Place, Uddingston. The company grew from these humble beginnings into a successful private baking company before striking it rich with their confectionery line.

How do export more of them?

K A R E N

P O S T I N G

I S

B A C K

Got fired from work.

>dark chocolate variety
wow
rare

What work and what for

what for?

I'd fucking murder a box of Tunnocks right now desu

Give me the story

did you also get called a racist in greggs

first for our Keith

So is being polite to Mickposters and giving them the pats they desire.

Give one to WN, now that he is one of my people.

fuck it's already nearly half past eight
how the fuck does this happen

I fucking despise you.

based

Cashier at B&Q, I was stealing about £40 a day in cash from the register over the course of three weeks, I got about £600 and they've referred me to the police.

40 a fucking day or week?

will be sorely missed

listening to millenniyule lads?

fucking retard

40 quid per day, over three 5 day work weeks.

>tfw time goes slowly but the months and years fly by

>40 x 3 = 600
Fucking retard

Aye. Is there any more hangouts after Mark?

Did Darwin believe all humans are equal? eg, abos are the same as jews, or did he believe that although biologically the same, different humans from different groups are still different.

literally who

how were you doing it? how old are you and how long you worked there?

Idiot. Glad you got caught.

Well that was dumb. Were you looking to get caught?

>lecturer talking about music and politics
>shows us Elgar, Beethoven, etc.
>lad at the back has been vocal throughout the course but is now silent until the lecturer leaves
>'yeah but how does this speak to a poor black kid in Brixton'
>'classical music is just rubbish it's for people who think they are better than everyone else'
>'I ain't paying £30 to sit down for two hours'

You weren't scanning items were you? My brother used to work at tesco and we walked out with huge amounts all the time because he covered the barcode.

ye, some bird next then eli mosley

So where are we all going to since this country is shit?

I’m going to use my superior (((qualifications))) to improve the USA.

n-no stop

BBC3 is awful

I'm 34. I just started working there.
Nah it was just chance.
No.
I was just taking cash from the register.

Go back in years then

youtube.com/watch?v=e-kE3CC2uDc

Darwin was a racist (like everyone else at the time).

you gonna go to jail?

>till shows customer £10
>t... that will be £15 please
>okay

Stop lying you fucking tit

>I was just taking cash from the register.
fucking retard. they were obviously going to find a discrepancy in books

How can you fake the beep? Sounds like bullshit

Straight to the grave.

Well then you are a dunce. You can't just take money you dolt. You have to charge the people with alcohol because they don't want receipts anyway and the pocket that. don't put it through the till.

Yeah, quite comfy.

I would like to move to the US but it seems really difficult

pretend to key in the item, or i think you can mute the beeps anyway. you certainly can on self serve

Dont know, will probably just get community service and have to pay it back. I don't give a shit. I've given up on life. Life in the 1st world is comfy anyway. You don't need to actually do anything to get food or accommodation, it's all given to you if you go to prison.
I hope I go to prison.

Just got a new freeview channel the other day called Talking Pictures, some good black and white kino on it.

>Someone made a beep sound

The tills aren't always packed

Are you highly skilled, Bongbro?

Once I took a bag for life from Sainsbury's without paying for it

Getting a proper spirit cooking child eating vibe from nigella this year.

Not really, currently studying for a degree in history :/

>tfw do it all the time
>tfw the staff don't say anything because I'm a big horrible cunt

Kek.
Also who /shoplifts/ here?

what other jobs have you had? did you steal from there too?

the latter. he believed that people from less civilised societies could become civilised if they were assimilated into those societies

compared to today probably but for his time he was forward thinking. one of his teachers was a freed slave.

Got called a racist in Gregg's earlier. Can't fucking believe it desu lads.

you sound as bad as a nigger

Coalburner.

really? I better see if mine updates.

Pot of Earl Grey tea lads

use to steal the toys out of magazines

I used to be a pickpocket. Good at it too.

>my tea cupboard's been cucked by Assam
"its just stronger and darker IMD....."

Left school at 16 straight into work with my mates nicking cars and stripping them down. Went to prison. Came out of prison, fucked around on the dole for fucking ages, then went back with my same mates stealing Land Rover Defenders for parts (super valuable now they're out of production), got caught, went back to prison, came out with this community rehabilitation job at B&Q because I made a really good impression with people.

You people think the blackpill, I live it.

bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-42151512

The A1 begins near St Paul's in the City of London, passing the concrete blocks of the Barbican Complex. Dench captures the city workers texting in their slick suits, as others make their way through the busy city.

Further north in Holloway, he photographs young Muslims removing their shoes as they prepare to enter a mosque.

The Holloway Mosque can hold around 300 worshippers and is headed by Imam Shafiullah Patel, who advises the community to exercise their right to vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=Co4QglgH3Sg

ITS HAPPENING

there was a scam at supermarkets if you got a deal for buying certain items, like the ones they have at the end of the isles, buy tacos, sauce and some doritos for 50% off they would scan them , cancel the last item then enter a code for another item that cost the same originally but you lost out on the deal. and they could steal £3 from the till. If you were good you could even get meal deal people to pay too much saying pepsi wasn't included or something. Even BOGOF was possible.
Obiovulsy you wouldn't take £3 out of the till and put it in your pocket just a few tenners at once each shift.

This was in early 2000s before cards came along for everyone.

At another point on the Holloway road, Dench met Mark, a 32-year-old fruit and vegetable seller from Essex.

Mark believes that his business has suffered because of price rises in transportation and import costs as a result of Brexit.

Despite this, he remains optimistic that the business will survive until things "settle down".

At the Baldock Extra Motorway Services, Dench encounters Challis and her boyfriend Arnold, both dressed in camouflage tracksuits, socks and open-toe pool shoes. They are making their way north to visit family in Great Yarmouth.

a while ago i saw someone at one of the self checkout scan all her shopping and bag it up
then she went to the "pay by card" screen and she just scanned a fake card. like one of those dummy cards you get in credit card junk mail
then she walked out with her bags and left the checkout on the card payment screen
by the time the staff noticed she was long gone

Babs sits under the menu board in the BABS cafe by the side of the road in Blyth, Nottinghamshire.

Alongside her husband Pendleton, she has worked in this roadside cabin for 27 "long" years.

Just over a mile up the road, visitors to Flo's cafe can read complimentary copies of the Truckstop News while a cardboard cut-out of the Queen watches over.

The Angel of The North, a large public sculpture by Anthony Gormley, welcomes visitors driving into Gateshead.

Around 33 million people a year see what is believed to be the largest sculpture of an angel in the world.

One visitor takes a detour off the A1 in order to take a selfie with his daughter.

Lads, while we're on the subject of theft...

I took a book out of the library and it's signed, and I fancy pilfering it without getting a black mark on my account. What's the best way to go about this? I was thinking of peeling the barcode thingy off and taking it back, scan it on the machine, then put it in the bin in the library. Is this a foolproof plan?

On reaching Edinburgh, he encountered another group who have recently arrived in the UK: a family on holiday from India. They wait at the northern end of the A1, at the junction of North Bridge and Princes Street.

Looking back on his experience, Dench feels conflicted. "Driving the length of the A1, Britain doesn't seem full," he says. "At times it feels lonely. This is Britain on the verge."

the blackpill is not synonymous with being a repeat offender idiot. You clearly weren't good at it if you were nicked once.
>Learn to white collar or cyber mateypeeps

just buy a cheap secondhand copy of the book from amazon and take that back instead

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y

ya know dont think im buying fruit from a dude with sweatpants that look like theyve got cum stains on the front.
really want a guy jerking off and then handling my food.

The blackpill doesn't mean being a failure of a criminal.

>fried bread
now that's a proper cafe

Mate, when was the last time you went to a library? The machines have taken over, they need to scan the special sticker.

Life isn't worth living.

youtube.com/watch?v=Re7xoPXXisk

Hilarious that lefty fuckwits like Hadid, Jones, et cetera call everybody who wants less immigration to europe nazis and fascists and all the other easy terminology to slap down our ideas.
And yet they stand, literally shoulder to shoulder as well as ideologically, with muslims who are far closer to Hitler's beliefs about the jews than most people, even in today's right wing, identitarian or alt-right are.

Modern leftism is so fundamentally fucked as a concept, it's disingenuous to the core, it's so fucking Kafkaesque, it's the sort of shit you'd laugh at in a comedy sketch but it's real and serious and these morons command massive support both here and in pretty much every other western nation.

Just fuck my shit up is what I'm getting at here

cute

ayyo

take the sticker off the original book and put it on the replacement, duh
if it won't come off if it's just a barcode make a new sticker on an online barcode maker
check in the bookfor hidden rfid tags etc too tho

I've got a feeling they'll manage to use gymnastics to make this about Trump and white nationalists again, they always do.

Eddie is a fucking war hero, mate. He was an SAS soldier during the Siege of the Iranian Embassy.

i kind of agree but posting pictures of begby from trainspotting doesn't help your cause

>tfw I'm so famous leftypol is shilling against me