What was the worst main girl you watched in 2016?

Canaria from Qualidea Code

Kuromukuro was so bad but it could have been so cool and that makes me angry

What the fuck? She was awesome. Why do people keep saying she was worst girl?

How was it "so bad"?

Camera guy was one of the most awful character I had seen in a while

But she and Hime were the only good characters in the show.

the spic was pretty shit too.

Pretty sure the tokyo sibling were cool

He become best character in last episode.

Atena

>How was it "so bad"?

Basically for every 1 episode of plot progression their where 5 of shitty highschool bullshit. Characters had no real development beyond whatever joke they where assigned (Hur dur this guys a cuck) and all the cooler elements about the demons, aliens, clones etc where completely ignored so they could waste time cosplaying with characters who had nothing to contribute to the story.

Basically they had no idea what they where doing. At all.

This one without a doubt, that a flat chested, side character had to be given more screen time to improve the show speaks volumes about how boring Slutty McCowtits was.

>This is a thread about the worst main girl.
Why are people arguing about 'Kuromukuro'?

She's not even a "character", but rather a collecton of shitty tropes.

Who knows, the fact that i don't find Kuromukuro is bad, it's decent overall and have a very good ending.

>people ITT
Holy shit do you even watch more than 10 series a season? Classicaloid main girl was the definition of shit, by far worst girl 2016.

I liked her

Because she was made to pander to you.

>you liked her because she was made so that you would like her
Yes, that's how fiction works.

Well you're an idiot.

It was completely intentional and one of the best parts of the series. The fact that it doesn't take itself seriously is what makes it pleasant to watch. You sound like you need to stick to pure shounen and lurk more.

Fuck you Yukina was great.

>It was completely intentional and one of the best parts of the series.

It was awful and it being intentional doesn't make it good when it completely undermines the setting and story. Kennosuke's, Clone princess and the war in general lose their meaning when we waste time with a bunch of infuriating highschoolers.

A soldier nearly died to save this shit cunt and instead of growing up and learning to take responsibility he brushes it off like he's a sociopath. It wasn't pleasant and it's not comfy to rewatch the same tired jokes of BANDANNA DUDE HAS NOT SHOT AT THE GIRL HE LIKES, Mexico bitch and Cosplay just being COPSLAY. Even for slice of life to be entertaining the characters need to be likable and their not and this is on top of killing the other aspects of the show.

Frankly I think you need to get away from shonen and lurk more.

because shes not a tsundere or kuudere.

Don't write characters like that.

I don't like either of those things and would prefer them over Ako, but fair.

The anime ruined Snow White