>suddenly transported to a medieval fantasy universe

>has the ability to see video game stats and menus for some reason

>skill stealing ability as well

Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

volarenovels.com/release-that-witch/
novelupdates.com/series/historys-strongest-senior-brother/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically think the author is so sick of isekai that he despises it, so much to the point where he intentionally took all the worst tropes and clichés from isekai and forced them into one giant clusterfuck in hopes of making his readers hate isekai too. This series couldn't be more unoriginal even if it tried.

Isekai has already inundated the medium to the point where writing a manga like this for that express purpose is extraneous.

There are LN contests that already ban using the device.

>it's the most OP skill!

you forgot a harem made of
>a pincess
>a beastman slut
>a vampire
>a demon
>an elf of course such meme
by class
>a knight
>a witch/sorcerer
>an assassin
and guess what, almost no dwarvesor lizard women lol

>this is KATANA, a weird weapon from the east country.
>oh wow MC kun can cut through steel with that. Amazing.

>MUH 6 GORILLION FOLDS

What I hate most about this genre is that the authors that use it don't take any risks. It's not like isekai locks you into a giant list of the same cliches. It should just be as simple as a person going to a parallel world.

Why is the world they always choose some dragon quest, camelot ripoff. It's always the same bland DnD 1st edition type of world, with slimes, goblins, and a king who needs you to defeat a demon lord.

>this is burgerland, the best country in the world.
>Japanese and Germans are pure scums and cannot be trusted no matter what.
>Stealing is okay as long you do it on the people you hated.

Western fiction in a nutshell.

>Kumo has some idiot that also has skill stealing and thinks he's the hottest shit ever
>Ogre Demon guy powered by Wrath instagibs him

In all settings Indomitable Strength > Dexfags with a gorillion low level abilities

All speed + skill stealing = always win

>Doubting superior nip swordsmanship

oh boy then you haven't check chinese LN
>this is chinkland, the party is the "best"
>Japanese are filthy goblins and American are pure scum that cannot be trusted no matter what
>Killing and raiding an entire family is ok as long as you hate one member of said family, usually be that rich snob fag that want to steal your chick

>Chinese LNs
>party

You are pretty retarded there son.

at least the few authors willing to try something new come up with an interesting idea every once in a while. even if their writing quality is sub par.

This enrages me beyond belief with their stupid works

>greedy guy is mean to MC
>his whole family except for maybe one girl of exactly the MC's age is irredeemably evil and probably tortures orphans for fun

Can it never just be a hotheaded idiot and when one of the family members realizes that the MC is being screwed with they force the idiot to publicly apologize and give back whatever he took.

Isn't this one getting an anime soon? Too bad it'll only be the shitty generic parts before it turns into a SoL about the cooking god and his lolis touring fantasy land.

>Can it never just be a hotheaded idiot and when one of the family members realizes that the MC is being screwed with they force the idiot to publicly apologize and give back whatever he took.

Never seen this happen in any fiction before nor in real life, sadly as I know a lot of thieving brats have overbearing parents who refuse to give in in public and admit they are in the wrong and should educate those brats better.
If you try to force the issue, they will actually bring it into court despite how stupid it is.

>Treats female slaves like normal people, and they fall in love with him for being kind
>Superior Japanese cooking

Despite what I've written above, I'm actually looking forward to Death March and share your sentiments. But I also like it when Demonlords like Doghead and Golden Boar King call out the MC on being a no-skill greenhorn who only wins because of his resistances and arsenal of holy swords.

It'll probably end at Zen's arc or the castle defense against the undead, won't it?

I'd like death March way more without the slaves

>programmer gets sent to a fantasy world in a teenage body
>courts a female knight while fighting demons
>actually does peddler stuff

>Mc wipes nose
>[WIPING SNOT SKILL ACQUIRED]

>Superior Japanese cooking

Compared to the average French food products Japanese people suffer through in Paris?
Yep, it is by far much better, with exception of certain fresh bakery goods.
Japanese cooks in general have better knowledge, utilize more ingredients and experiment often to improve themselves than French cooks who rely on branding and relationship ties do.

Chinese food, especially from Schezuan province is far better though.

death march was a decent SOL for a while, played on a lot of the tropes instead of falling into them.
don't care so much for the recent developments though.

>NANO DESU NANO DESU
I'm mad the cat was also a girl. I mean shit, he has like 7 female slaves now, all of which are halfway to being in love with him or more. Isn't that too shameless even by isekai standards?

believe it or not they have LN, basically using the same terms and format from Nip

Fucking turboweebs.

To be fair Japanese noodles and sushi are excellent.

Why does death March have to get an anime before Kumo gets an anime then a 24 episode spinoff following the side story adventures that ends with the Elf Village Battle

That's garbage designed as joke to tell military gaijins to fuck off with their stupid requests for homemade food while in Japan.

Motherfucker doesn't even see Zena as a love interest. They need to have big tits to catch his attention.

Motherfucker, any modern civilization's cuisine will taste better than an isekai world that's living in the middle ages where most cooks don't have adequate spices and have developed limited cooking methods. Don't fucking bring up real world cuisine, that ain't the point.

I mean sure, it's great. But in manga they tend to treat it like the [katana] of food.

>Motherfucker, any modern civilization's cuisine will taste better than an isekai world that's living in the middle ages where most cooks don't have adequate spices and have developed limited cooking methods. Don't fucking bring up real world cuisine, that ain't the point.

I see you never visited the Nordic countries.
Try go there and taste their native dishes and you will understand why foreign cuisines and fast foods are popular there.

The xianxia cultivator shit is a wormhole of its own.

Admittedly, this one is a personal weapon of a mage-blacksmith versus some shitty hunk of off-the-counter steel. The form-factor of the katana is pretty much irrelevant, it would have done the same were it a straight sword.

Don't forget slaves. There is almost always slaves of some sort for the MC to waifu or obtain.

Alright fags time to show off your taste
Post three LN written by the Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese.
>Moon-led Journey
>Dungeon Defend
>Release that witch

>gets slaves
>doesn't free them and then help them either find their old home or make a new one

It disgusts me how comfortable japs are with the concept of slavery even if the master is benevolent.

Coiling Dragon
Moonlight Sculptor
Arifureta

You didn't say they had to be good ones or ones I read

Fine, ones you like then.

>Modern civilization cuisine taste better when there are adequate spices and have access to more cooking methods.
>Implying British cuisine ever not taste as crappy as ever or have improved at all despite hundreds of years have passed.

That may be so, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about modern food to imaginary isekai gruel and porridge, user.

At least Death March's MC wasn't the loser virgin archetype character to actively try and buy a slave to lose his virginity. I think all the girls on that page have been forced on him.

I'd just think of them as indentured servants and treat them like it if I was in an isekai and had the opportunity to have slaves, honestly. In Death March, 2 of those girls are slaves who can only be freed by a person that rules a country, and the other three can't be freed because most human settlements will lynch them or force them into slavery once again.

Honestly, you read enough and you can tell which ones are into slavery to fulfill their wet dream fantasies or not.

Yeah. The antagonists took up way too much time for how- comparatively- weak they were. Though I guess it did give the girls a chance to show off and move the backstory another inch forward.

kek "release that witch" got an eng translation or you can read chink?

Moonlight Sculptor
Vending Machine Reincarnation

Who knows about the chinese, I should read Release that Witch

>Can't even google for 5 second
Its alright senpai I got you covered
volarenovels.com/release-that-witch/

the MC of Defense Dungeon is hard to take seriously. sure, they make him out to be this genius badass with the libido the size of mars but his mentality/maturity feels like he's made to appeal to middle schoolers who think it's cool to be edgy.

Moon-led Journey, Death March, Death Flags have No Sign of Ending. Konosuba too, since I've been following it for years.

Sorry user. I tried reading chinese novels, but many of them turned me off once I got past the synopsis.

>He, who was an authentic Vending Machine maniac, died from a traffic accident while protecting a vending machine.
Picked the fuck up.

>doesn't free them and then help them either find their old home or make a new one
He tried. Turns out being the haremette of a super loaded guy is basically a girl's dream life over there and none of them want to leave.

Aint about the context given to justify it ot Death March in particular. Just the fact that so many of these fictional worlds have mass slavery and a person from the modern world is fine with it.

no Chinese novel is worth reading imo
Infinite Dendrogram (considering learning Japanese just because of the translation getting abandoned for it)
Dragon Maken War

I hate that shit but I have to admit that simply another facet of pointless fictional lore that every fiction, science fiction or fantasy, western or eastern love to add to point out how knowledgeable and awesome the protagonists of their plot actually are.

I can deal with it as I deal with pages of pointless drivel when I read Star Trek novels. Just skip them.

>Rich as fuck
>Makes you delicious food every day
>Not perverted, since he uses his ability to use menus to scan prostitutes for STDs and blows his lust in them
Living the life.

Who were you trying to link,user?

>I am just a poor little mediocre talent peasant from a tiny town in the countryside
>A godly treasure falls from the heavens
>Suddenly the little boy becomes OP and gets super powerful in like 3 months instead of 5 years
>Becomes a cold and ruthless asshole who can shoot lasers out of his mouth, fly around in the sky and everyone sucks their dick

I don't think anyone has mentioned it before but reincarnator is pretty fucking good, It's about the entire human race being teleported to another world and then being forced to fight to the death with other races. The mc goes back in time to save the entire human race

Don't forget popping 'medicine pills' and autistically sitting in a cave cultivating the meaning of life which makes them 'break through' to a new 'layer' of martial arts like they're videogame levels.

for
I fuggin hate that Sup Forums x is incapable of just putting new links where the current line is

>but his mentality/maturity feels like he's made to appeal to middle schoolers who think it's cool to be edgy.
Seems fine as it was explain well(at least in comparison to other edgy mcs)
The political focus and the writing isn't completely trash more or less made his edginess forgettable

When Tsuki ga Michibiku handled levels, it quickly became apparent that something was off when the main character can't have his level properly read.

You then realize that the story is about the main character and a Bug Godess having a pissing match with eachother.

I have to admit it's no masterpiece, but it is a fun read and a decent novel.

Name 10 isekai you dropped because they were garbage.
Hard mode: manga adaptations only.

While it's true that Meng Hao pops pills like a junkie he mainly gets enlightenment from his own battles and by taking what he finds like the Chink Jew he is.

try here

I liked that levels were something the guild master "invented" after learning about them from a reincarnator, just because it seemed fun and a guild was an efficient way to trim down the human population by intentionally leading humans to fight dangerous monsters.

I forget, but did the goddess have a hand in creating the level system?

Re:Zero
Re:Monster
Slime whatsit
I don't remember any other names because they were shit and nobody even talks about them any.

Re: Monster
Arifuera

>Sorry user. I tried reading chinese novels, but many of them turned me off once I got past the synopsis.
release that witch is the only good one
somehow the chinks have more shameless self insert fantasies than the japs

Re:monter

Slave Harem
Death March
Shield Hero(I actually finished it but wished I didn't)
Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru
Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
Re:Monster
Slime(End game too boring)
Re: Zero
Lazy Dungeon Keeper

Well, half of them are trying to stop him from fucking prossies so he'll become perverted.

Hating on main characters with magical ever evolving arms are we. Good.

>Shield Hero(I actually finished it but wished I didn't)
Basically my reaction.

the list gets longer every week

The WN/LN that bad?

He has some jokes too so that makes his bursts of edginess not seem like he's trying too hard.

Re. Monster
The One Where the Guy uses Words
The One where the guy is a dragon (for 2 chapters)
The One where the Guy has a "Mummy" girlfriend that literally looks like a normal girl.
The one where the frumpy looking guy has maximum healing powers. Too bad, the art made it look interesting.
Dungeon Seeker
About to drop Death March.

novelupdates.com/series/historys-strongest-senior-brother/

Honestly, this is probably one of the funniest ones, mostly because it plays off of the stereotypes of xianxia.

The MC is the 'stepping stone' for the protagonist but is aware of the MC's bullshit MC powers and fucks with him.

What didn't you like about seoul station?

Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka
Tsuki ga Michibiku
Death March
Dungeon Seeker

Aze > Lulu > Nana > Mito > Shizuka > demihuman trio >Dungeon Core > Echigoya Firm Slaves > Zena > Karina = Arisa = Mia

He's actually trying to court pic related, and hasn't touched a whore since.

It's going to be tough, since she's supposed to only marry other high elves or gods. And her condition for marriage is for him to marry 100 women and make 100 babies so that in a thousand years, when he's dead and gone, she might come across one of his descendants and be reminded of him. Additionally, there's no crossbreeding, so if he has 100 wives, even one with no kid might even call her "mom".

It's alright for the first third. Then it nose-dives into shit and just wallows in it. It's sort of like Wolf Guy in that you get the sense that the author has some serious issues with women that he's trying to work out, except you can't masturbate to it.

Aze a shit. Not even a decent elf.

Against the Gods
Tales of Demons and Gods
Spirit Realm

In the latest chapters he mentioned no "night life" for a month as self-punishment for letting one of the girls get in danger, so I'm pretty sure he's still very much touching them.

Aze already promised to tell him how to become a god so they can marry, on the condition that he makes 100 babies.

I don't get why people like Aze. as far as I remember her only personality trait is going "awawa~" when satou is being forward and is also a convenient exposition dump.

Once you get pass the first third of the manga, you realize that all the villains are completely comical and is evil because power or "I feel like it". The three heroes personality can be described as one flaw being hugely exaggerated by the author then flipped into mc's obedient bitches.

Is it almost pointless to try and make a nongeneric isekia?

Since its done so much, Is the very action of trying to add a twist or the deconstruction of an isekia doomed to still be generic?

I only got 10 chapters in but the use of RPG mechanics almost always means lazy writing. and the underlying drama felt way too ham handed.

>characters big ass head blocking the title

Fuck highschoolers, yakuza getting reicarnated in a fantasy world when?

>Tales of Demons and Gods.

Isn't the main character of that one more of a Gary Stu than Oni Sama?

Instead of trying to be super special original snowflake but fail at execution because it isn't a story you actually want to write but a story you thought will actually sell, how about you simply write a story you want to tell, regardless of how generic it is?

In stories and writing, passion sells more than originality, which is why Harry Porter is such a huge hit (lower entry also play an effect) despite there are hundreds of witch and wizard novels prior and how generic it is.

I might have missed the no nightlife part then. But I did put her conditions in my own post, user. I know that much.

Bullying cute girls is great, user. It's fucking adorable how clumsy she gets around him.

>Calls Aze shit
>Posts a generic tsundere
Okay, but my favorite girls are Shizuka, Nana and dungeon core, in that order.

You forgot that the MC is also superman.

>passions sells more than orginality
Debatable, but passions does make a better story. Not so sure if it tends to sell more though.

At least there is something. Aze is just there to drop exposition and act like Satou has an interest in the opposite sex.

Also are there any images of the Shiga princess?

Lulu is a boring fucking doormat. Nana is only mid tier. Shizuka and Dungeon Core don't have enough screentime to be ranked. Arisa is worth at least a pity fuck. The occasional "mwu" is at least more amusing than anything Zena does.

You missed the part where she was gonna teach him how to become a god so that she could have his kids for real. Also the part where he has some ideas on how to do it on his own.

Even Yuojo Senki isn't the first reincarnate into modern setting story but the author make it work because he just want to write a cute insane girl in a war setting harassed by men and other girls due to her own shenanigans.

I kinda agree, look at some, or most of marvel movies, or the new starwar made by disney
clearly they were calculated every points in production chain and sucked out all the real fun or extreme emotion you can convey through out the movie so It can appeal to the biggest mass possible
and it works, of course,
that and pandering, like the number of brain dead faggots that willing to eat up shit as long as it's their fetish is huge. Look at idol master or some shit

Too bad TDG is getting super slow updates, I'm just reading World of Cultivation and ATG now.