Why'd they make Asuka a dyke in Rebuild?

Why'd they make Asuka a dyke in Rebuild?

>not attracted to men anymore and in love with Mari
>smaller tits
>dresses like a tom boy
>tries to look like Snake from Metal Gear Solid but with a cheeki breeki tracksuit

The purest form of love is a wonderful thing.

>tries to look like Snake from Metal Gear Solid but with a cheeki breeki tracksuit

shes been Slavd

Best girl should not be reduced to being yuri bait.

They didn't though?

But all of them check. She's gay, dresses like a tomboy, acts like a man and looks like a slavic Big Boss.

This, they improved her.

>make her a hallow version of what she once was, and only in name
>make her a faggot
>improving

This pasta is already stale.

The faggot part is an improvement. Could be worse and she is a hallow version and still likes the whiny faggot Shinji.

no it isn't, considering its Asuka. make someone else a yuribait, not an established character who people waifu.

>Could be worse and she is a hallow version and still likes the whiny faggot Shinji.

She doesn't like Shinji in Rebuild though, they barely spoke.

Money
>established character
You mean Shikinami, the cutesy tsunderekko many fans saw the original Soryu as for some reason? They can do whatever with her.

>She doesn't like Shinji in Rebuild though, they barely spoke.
Good.

Because faggotry sells.

Just look at Yuri and Ice and Love Live, and Madoka, they're the biggest hits in Anime right now and they all pander to the gay crowd.

Evangelion is doing the same. They have been since 1996, actually.

Its still Asuka, and has her mannerisms. If they didn't want people to associate her with Soryu, maybe they shouldn't have given her the same aesthetic, voice actress and personality.

And 3.33 did this and it sold poorly. fans would never forgive if their waifu turned into a faggot.

In truth they wanted to exclude Asuka from Rebuild completely, but they were afraid the fans would get angry

Who would want to suck Shinji's dick when you can have Mari bang you until your ancestors beg for mercy? It ain't rocket science you know.

Maybe they should have, she been pushed to the background and is a shell of her former self.

Kaworu fans would like a word with you.

Yet Asukafags still hunger over Shikinami, she's more popular than Soryu ever was.

Of course they did. Maybe Asukafags should have self-respect and not willingly eat garbage.

Oh, that Eva fans in general I guess. Because they ate up Rebuild.

Rebuild was a mistake.

I know many Asukafags that don't.

They're a minority.

Well, there is only like 42 fan fictions of AsukaXMari while 1k for AsukaXShinji

Also all the big doujin authors usually make more content of Asuka being straight.

everyone is gay in rebuild

Shikinami is uncanny. It's like someone took one of your neighbors and replaced them with an actor. That's the vibe I get from the character.

Are you seriously using western fanfiction as evidence?

Kek.

They haven't had much exposure to Evangelion's gay propaganda so of course it isn't as popular.

I feel like Asuka and Mari sleeping in the same bed is the result of Asuka not being able to sleep by herself after being attacked by an angel. Like, she gets terrified of being alone at night.

Mari a shit.

So are you saying that Mari and Shik are more popular with nippon?

In nippon self-inserting isn't a thing so Asukafags like to see her single or with another girl to remain "pure" for them.

Besides a small minority, no one ships her with Shinji. That would ruin her purity and make them as fans feel NTRed.

Don;t they realize that making Asuka a dyke also shows that Asuka can't be their waifu seeing she wouldn't be interested in them?

No, because lesbians are pure according to Japanese people.
They haven't been tainted by males so they might as well be single virgins. Even if they're technically rubbing pussies with another girl.

That's why Madoka and Love Live shit is so popular.

It's an overall improvement in my books.

Yuri is the purest form of shit.

That's right! Best girls should always be all-out canon dykes. Otherwise it's just a waste.

Because she tried throwing herself at Kaji and realized that Mari found her attractive.

Looks like Mari is getting all the bitches.

As it should be.

>Why'd they make Asuka a dyke in Rebuild?
I could tell you, but that would get me a ban, ask Sup Forums if you care enough about it.

Because rebuilds are gay, duh

Didn't get the why they made her womb barren too, what was that all about?

Kaworufags hate Shinji more than anyone. For being the protagonist.

>rebuild

Whenever I see people shitting on Shinji it's usually from Asukafags