I arrived in Belgium a couple of hours ago, and I'm going to live here for the next year at least...

I arrived in Belgium a couple of hours ago, and I'm going to live here for the next year at least. Is the French part of Belgium as bad as the memes say? What should I expect? Should I be worried?

You should go on an islam safari through molenbeek

kek, thanks but no thanks. I've seen more Muslims in the hour I spent in Brussels (Zaventem) than in the rest of my life lel. I'm gonna live in eastern Wallonia, is it as bad there?

shameless self bump

It's really expensive to drink beer at the tables at that cobbled square in Bruges with the big Cathedral on one side, like really expensive.

Also, they try to give you a poxy little fucking euro-fucking-beer that is probably not even a half fucking pint, the fucking cunts.

it's always expensive to drink near monuments. I only know Lisbon and I know that the beer you pay like 3 euros for there it's like 60 cents in my hometown

SMALL

FOAMY

BEERS

It's not bad but the Flemish part is a million times better

I live near Liège. Take a beer with me, user, meet at Guillemin station

I've seen more Islamic garbs and shit there than in Turkey and other Islamic countries
>mfw Europe has gotten hardcore Muslims
>mfw Europe will have more sharia laws than other islamic countries

do you by any chance know Pot Au Lait?

if you're still here, pot au lait tomorrow at 2100

I'm also there hmu senpai

>I'm gonna live in eastern Wallonia, is it as bad there?

The mountain area (Ardenne) in the far east is actually very nice (very low mountains though, but that makes them perfect for cycling and hiking)

Rest is a wasteland.

bamp

>Ardenne
Translation:
>Muhammad's training grounds against the west

topkek maat

well it sure looks that way. Fortunately I get to live in the biggest city in that region

Belgium beer is ten thousand times better than your shite ale.

can confirm, I feel like I''m gonna get wasted on beer on a daily basis for the first weeks

Sorry to tell you but liege is filled to the brim with niggers and muslims
Are you gonna study at the ucl?
I live very close to liege btw , tongres, you should pay a visit

nah, I found work there, between Liège and Seraing. I'm gonna check it, but we could have a beer if you're into it. I promise I'm hwyte

Which country are you from, what job will you do and do you intend to stay here?

that's australian beer, retard... real bongs only drink. Tennents super.. Taste like oil and cost 1 quid per half liter can.