HAPPENING!! NYC Attack was PREDICTED YESTERDAY!

Image related!

"Blunt and Direct Time"

BDT = Bangladesh

Another pic related

Please never post here again

Shut-up Leaf

Fuck off Frank

Hi shill-bot

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Q IS MOSSAD

>"Predicted"
Yeah, sure

Q IS MOSSAD. WHY DO YOU THINK Q NEVER MENTIONS ISRAEL IN ANYTHING THEY EVER SAY

Whoever he is he def has intel. This is absolutely not a mistake.

Keep your LARPing in your containment thread, please.

Mossad hell-bent on taking down Obama, Clinton, and the Rothschilds?

Why do you think they would want that? (Serious question not being sarcastic)

Q and the people who pushed him are Mossad operatives tasked with distracting from things Israel is a part of. This attack is just the latest Mossad attack.

Mossad did the car plowing on Halloween as well.

>Vague description
>No time
>No suspect
>Fireworks (terrorist usually always use bombs, this is vague, and not prophetic at all)
>Muh Q
LARP thread is back again. Take this shit to where it rightfully belongs.

CBTS is off Sup Forums now.

Their is no containment thread.

Are you kidding me? Q shills literally call people anti semetic and nazi shills for calling out Israel.

Interesting theory and I wont rule it out.

Im not talking about them. I'm honestly curious for the motives behind Mossad wanting to take out Clinton, Obama and the Roths.

I'm not trying to be a sarcastic prick but isn't that a question that needs to be answered?

back to 8cham and reddit you old fucking faggot

This post is a falsehood
Ignore the infiltrator
Always question
Down the rabbit hole

Q

Even if Q wasn't LARP, the cryptic messages are grating. Rarely do the hotshot anons that post here do that nonsense.

Memory hole, memory hole! Down in the hole where the memories go!

>Take out Clinton
>Take out Obama
Because everyone has dirt on everyone else and Hillary has a ton of dirt on Israel and Mossad. The Clinton Foundation was instrumental as part of the ZOG.

Also because if Obama and Clinton are asked to spill the beans on Israel it will be very bad for them.

Rothschilds are just a "boogeyman" that everyone knows. Not a lot of people know that the Rothschilds also run Israel.

Gee, for a LARP, these Qs sure know how to call shit.

OOOoooOO

Looks like I hit a shill nerve. Talk about Q and the "but MUH JEWBUUZ" come all out.

How much do you guys get paid to post?

Thank you for at least a good response.

To the zionists, nowhere else and nobody else is more important to their plans than Israel. They cannot afford for it to be exposed.

Guys Tomorrow something will happen you will LIKE!
and a thing will happen you do not
there will be political things happening and news stories about them

SCREENCAP THIS YOU'LL SEE IT IS TRUE!!!

You really showed those Antisemites!

holy SHIITTTTTT
i have to go to work tomorrow thats something I don't like... how could you know this before anyone else???

> Predicts false flag
> Predicts the Country
> user still acts like a giant Faggot

I'm stumped

Which event will be more impactful? The one we will like or the one we won't?

Take a wild guess.

> Said the Jew

pic related

>13posts
12 posts
Just go to leddit where these tactics work, please.

Aww, you mad? How cute.

I agree with you.

Very rare does someone say to have insider intel and then prove it within 24hours of posting.

Seems very relevant to whats going on in POLITICS

Damn it. Why does Q always give out cryptic messages that verify themselves after the fact?

I can't believe you boomers are this fucking retarded, but then again, looking at the state of the country it all makes sense.

How much do I get paid to post? No more than Q (Mossad) pays you to bring your Israeli defense here to our board, Frank.

BDT = Bangladesh Teka (Their Currency)

where is it now? double chan?

> Learn vernacular
> Use it and derail
> collect muh .07 cents

Jesus Christ, shills have gotten retarded.

Fucking kikes

>Which event will be more impactful? The one we will like or the one we won't?

The one that will impact you most will be the most impactful one
SCREEN CAP THIS YOU'LL SEE IT IS TRUE

It is

Every single shill no matter the flag always uses the same talking points and it's just sad.

>say cryptic disjointed shit
>A single part of it comes true
What the fuck, I love cold reading now.

PART
AND
PARCEL
RELIGION
OF
PEACE

>Muh shills
No evidence of shills in these CBTS threads, Frank. Please try again.

>obvious prediction event nationality of actor
>anons still protesteth to mucheth

Surely it's because Qs not legit right guys?

Looks like buzzword bingo. Predict a false flag without a date, one will be along sooner or later. And why is a Muslim going boom a false flag? Wouldn't make any sense for the globalists to do a false flag to distract from their sex harassment push.

Lots of lines that don't mean anything. On the stuff about Schiff, everyone was already talking about it probably being him.

I knew Q. Q and I prayed together. You sir are no Q.

what board?

Don't fall for the shills, Q is obviously not Mossad. If he were Mossad, he wouldn't be outing Obama and the Rothschilds' plans. Q is helping Trump and it's paying off.

The hell you talking about?

BDT specifies a specific currency. That happened to be the guy who tried to bomb NYC today.

How many fucking lifetimes would you need to predict it? Go on then! Tell me the country where the next terrorist will come from.

Prove the false flag
user had to stretch to turn "Blunt & direct time" into BDT which stands for Bangladesh currency.

either state something directly or fuck off LARPers

Hah, you mad?

HOLY SHIT THE MOSSAD SHILLS REALLY HATE THIS THREAD.

STREISAND EFFECT IS NOW ACTIVE

> Frank
> shilling intensifies

KYS

Why is "shut up" hyphenated?

OMG GUYS FALSE FLAG!!!!!
>Doesn't think for one minute that shitskin muslims like to blow shit up because they're savages and mentally unstable
You boomers like connecting dots that don't exist.

Although I guess you feel more useful doing this than pic related.

In what way does 7.8 million relate to the attack in NYC? Genuinely asking.

Boomer education.

You know what you sound like? A pissy bitch whose been found out. You have nothing left, no more talking points, so you resort to ridicule because that's all you have left.

infinity brother

schizophrenics post shit like this every single day OP you fucking moron

boomers go first on the day of the rope

>Muh talking points
>muh ridicule!
Yet you guys have zero actual proof of anything.
>MUH Q MUH Q MUH Q IS HELPING TAKE DOWN DUH ROFFCHILEZ!!!!!
>MUH VAGUE WORDAGE AND VAGUE PROPHECY!
Nobody takes you seriously here except other boomers, Frank.

Day of the rope is for Jews you fucking retard. Israel won't exist soon. deal with it.

Q says watch for false flags:

"Blunt and Direct Time" - BDT - Bangladesh

Adam Schiff and the 7.8 million is what they were discussing. People are now trying to figure out what he sold to get that money.

Well what do we know about Q. Its time to find some clues user's. Heres what we need to do guys.

>Find out who Q is
>Find out his true motives

Remember Sup Forums has long term goals 1. We need to figure out how to destroy the jews. 2 we need to protect our country from niggers and shitskins. 3 we need to fix our birthrate. 4 we need to find away to make sure our children don't become degenerate like today's generation

Do you not understand that by acting like a neurotic retard you actually add more credence to this theory? How the fuck do you guys get hired to shill when you don't even know basic psychology?

Actually the only goal we have is chaos.

nothing even happened

>By calling us out for the boomers we are, you're giving us more credence!
If you kill your enemies, they win!

Find one who can be this accurate and I will take your point.

Yeah, the Jewish mossad agent fucked up.

Very SAD!

No, by your frantic writing style and neurotic behavior you're only exasperating your problems because a normal person would just ignore the thread, hide it, and move on.

1. - kill all americans
2. - kill all americans
4. - kill all americans
We already have the answer to 3 of those problems

Then we commit that. We all agree we want rid of the jews though is this true user?

Israel and zionism is the biggest issue to all of humanity. Israel must be gone. Palestine will replace it.

I would be down for this.

If Q turns out to be hostel to us then that is one thing. But for the moment he is the only one giving out insider info.

Nothing will stop Trump from exposing Israel and the crimes they've committed to the world.....you understand that, right?

I thought we were done with Q

Cut of Iranian cash drop (70% probability)

>Muh frantic writing style proves I'm just a shill
>Ignore the thread, hide it and move on
We tried that. And it obviously didn't work, so we basically had to plague your cbts threads with reports so the mods would finally take down your tier garbage because it was shitting up the board with talks of blood drinking reptilians/grey ayylmao's and people were just generally tired of you boomers being here.
>MUH Q!
>MUH Q!
>MUH Q!
A verified LARP. Same as VOL. They're probably the same person in all actuality.

Yes. and VOTL is Mossad.

this is actually fucking insane. theres literally no way Q would have been able to do this without having inside knowledge.

>hostel to us