You hear that Sup Forums ? cant fucking tip? don't bother going out, moneylets

you hear that Sup Forums ? cant fucking tip? don't bother going out, moneylets

inb4 shit storm about tipping vs not tipping

Who the fuck said we don't tip. I tip very well on account of I'm not a filthy jew. Sage

>everyone stays home
>all service jobs go out of business
Kek.

I never yell at girls who say retarded shit about their jobs, because they rarely think before they talk. If a guy starts bitching about tips that's different, and you can tell him to fuck right off

Stay at home, cook for less, eat healthier, and never tip college dropouts again.

>look mom i posted it again
saged

I'm not responsible for supplementing their fucking income.

Here's a thought....I'm not from some shithole that doesn't pay people a living wage, so I'm not paying for your shitty social system, Murricans.

>TFW Pizza Delivery Driver
>Make more tips than Waiters do
>My pay cut is less than $2 per hour and that's only when I go into delivery mode

>amerimutts barley pay their fucking workers

kek

This shit gets posted once a week and for what reason? Who doesn't tip around here?

TFW you have consistently one of the most dangerous jobs in the country, and you might make 1500 a month before taxes.

here's a thought, fight for higher wages with organized groups and or unions, instead of sucking it up like a retarded wagie

oh wait, that would require more effort than carrying drinks and cheeseburgers to mutts 4 hours a day, 3 days a week

Nobody that I know of. Conservatives tip better than liberals, and we value our blue collar service industries. I just tipped 7 dollars on an 18 dollar haircut this afternoon.

Here's a thought. If you don't want to make 2.13 and hour get another job.

>If you can't give me extra money dont give the business I work at money at all, so that they can fire me!
Is this logic real?

What's great is that my company doesn't force me to not have a gun in my car because I don't live in Cali so I don't have to worry about shit
All the methheads in my town have fucking holocaust survivor bodies so they can't do shit

Is that woman black? It was my understanding that blacks don't tip at restaurants.

That's not why it's so dangerous brah. Part of it, but mostly you're driving during rush hour and in the middle of the night with the drunks. I have my concealed carry permit too, but unfortunately my employer has a no tolerance policy on weapons. I make 85k a year with full bennies and a pension delivering. You can probably figure it out.

Niggers. The fucking African threaders.

Typhoid survivors.

I only tip as reward for good service, and never more than 10% of value of my meal

here's a thought, if you hate your job, get a new one

waiter here, can confirm they don't tip. everyone i work with hates waiting on minorities especially blacks.

How do you live on 2.13 an hour? I'm pretty sure homeless people recycling cans make more money.

i agree
let them go out of business

Different culture over there. Nobody I know minds tipping and all of my friends worry they tipped to little than the other way around.

>WITNESSED
I tip well too, as I've worked service and want to pass on the generosity.

However, I don't eat out quite as much as I used to. The service isn't that good, nor is the food either.

Either way I bit the b8. Saged as usual.

>it's another bait thread with more than 0 replies
Minimum wage for service jobs being $2.13 is a direct result of tipping, not the other way around. If everyone quit tipping tomorrow, businesses would have to start paying at least standard minimum wage again.

White people when controlled for income tip more than any other race.
Fuck off.

I don’t tip black people

>lol you're gonna earn $2.13 per hour, got a problem with that goy?
>n-no mr shekelberg sir..
>good, now get to work
>*8 hours later, on twitter*
>HURR WAITERS ARE LITERALLY STARVING AND ITS THE CUSTOMERS FAULT THEY GOTTA GIVE ME MO MONEY

She seems a little bit racist.

tell this to your nigger buddies.

niggers NEVER tip. EVER.

If anybody tips more than any other race, it's the fucking whites. Getouttahere.

why do Americans work like this? fuck working for tips. Waiters/waitress here are payed accordingly, how do American restaurants get away with using slaves?

>"first world superpower"
>"great"
>"again"
>gotta work three pauper's grave filler job + tips (kek) to subsist on junk food and sodas

work an easy job get shit pay. Waiter/Waitress is almost a non-job.
Take order, put a plate on the table. Wow. Really deserves the higher pay, huh?

Then they get less traffic and have to fire some of the staff.

I've always wondered, is it because of white guilt that we tip better? Indentured servitude, all that? I know I generally tip 20% unless the service is REALLY fucking bad.

I don't tip niggers. Sorry.

>2.13 an hour
HMMM MAYBE TRY GETTING A JOB WHERE YOUR BOSS DOESN'T SCREW YOU OVER UNLESS YOU GET HANDOUTS FROM STRANGERS!

Do you also clap after a good meal? You should pay those guys better, so there would be no need for tipping

>wanting to pay women

You'd be surprised with how mentally stressing it is to never be able to talk back to customers.

this why i only tip the chefs, at least they're doing actual real work

Nigs and Jews don't tip well.

find out where she works and tell them you wont be going there anymore, since thats what she wants

It's shit-kicking to enrich (((others))) -- to be sure.

But in a society where the 99% are born to be stupid and taught to be nothing at all(™), what would you prefer -- mass opium addiction?

>they didn't choose the goy life -- the goy life chose them

because we make more than any other country. at the fine dine steak house i work at we walk with 300-400 a night

they dont,neither do women.groups of women are even worse.
i tip aryans well,niggers no because i know they are copping attitude and are always fucking up order sequence.whens last time a nigger served your appetizers before main meal?
fuckin never because they are retarded
you have to remind them of common sense,established shit.yes i do want a refill,fucking ask you mongoloid

I tip as a convenience. If I go to the pub and spend $17, I'll put down a 20 and leave it at that. If I go to the pub and spend $19.75, I'll put down a 20 and leave it at that.

What really annoys me is when places like subway have a fucking tip prompt on the debit machine. Fuck you, sandwich man, I'm not paying you extra for doing your job on the fucking assembly line.

only people on here who don't like tipping is people who are jealous how high paying our jobs are, especially at fine dine restaurants.

In most of the US they are paid actual wages, though usually the minimum wage of the state.
People still tip even when you're making $15/hr

And the better your service is - the more you make them laugh and enjoy talking to you - the better they tip.

t. bartender

Ever

Since when is tipping mandatory? This fucking mentality that you are entitled to a tip needs to die.

>pay me more
no

Spoiler: If a person gets nothing in tips for whatever reason, the company still has to pay minimum wage. Nobody is making $2.13 an hour unless they are illegal.

i never tip niggers,ever
im called a racist,straight up and then its an opportunity to tell them all the shit they didnt do that all other waitresses/waiters do that dont have a race inferiority complex.

I tip based on service. But it ain't MY responsibility to provide you with enough money to feed your family. Learn a trade and become more useful to society instead of crying about muh $2.50 per hour.

Niggers also typically give piss-poor service, so I typically tip them less. Better service = better tip. Niggers just can't wrap their head around the fact that the tip isn't mandatory, so they get mad when they're not given what they believe they're entitled to.

that i agree with,dont try to gerrymander tradition,fuckin mcdonalds tried that out for awhile when they were serving people in the restaurant but it shoeed on drivethru reciepts as well.no fuckin way

if waiting tables is so easy and the tips are way too high, why not become one instead of shitting on it?

serving tables is the last non-degree non-certification job out there for young people with no money to start from nothing and make serious cash.

there is a war on restaurants in the U.S. to make it like other countries where they pay $12-$15 an hour which destroys that avenue for young people starving for money.

where i work were making 50+ dollars an hour serving tables and if tipping went away we would lose our way of life. a lot of us are stashing this money away and starting businesses so they can leave the restaurant industry for good.

tip your servers well, think of it as a charity since any broke joke can pretty much step into that position and get ahead in life, name one other sector where that is possible. serving is the last bastion of upward economic mobility for ANYONE, this is why the globalists hate it.

Not counting prolonged interaction with diners, being a server is probably the easiest job in a restaurant, definitely the least physically demanding.

t. Work in a large restaurant.

yup.saged

some places you can make 1500 a week if youre cool.
can be a great job and this is why niggers are terrible at it.you have to have some charm.niggers are all out of that shit.

>opting out of minimum wage + tip

Yeah fuck you, I'm not supporting your tax evasion.

kill yourself

how about getting a real job?

/thread
just easier to do this regardless

>tfw I tip waiters like $2+dollar per item I ordered
>also goes for pizza dudes with $1+dollar per item instead

Unless it's a super large order, but that's something else.

I do however, tip my barbers a lot. Like $10-15 dollars. I figure if they're willing to sit through my uncertainty on what haircut I want and are fine with me being quiet throughout the cut, they deserve something extra.

When I think about it though, I always end up tipping male barbers more than female ones. I think female ones tend to suck at giving male haircuts, especially younger women. Am I contributing to the wage gap?

Are you supposed to tip in Vietnamese restaurants? I never do because I was told it was rude but the staff stare at me when I go there and forget part of my order a lot. I guess they don't deserve tips either way but it'd be good to know if I'm doing something wrong

I’ve gotten into the habit of tipping less, thanks to people like this. Now I’ll start tipping like a nigger when I eat out with my wife and friends.

Yeah, here in the northeast there are a lot of college dropouts who seem to thinking of waiting tables/bartending as some kind of living wage welfare run by restaurants. They arent personable, in fact they are often downright rude, yet expect to be handsomely rewarded for the shit service they provide. The person in OP's post probably sucks at their job, and was compensated in accordanve with the quality of service they provided, but sees it as someone elses fault for not wanting to pay for shit service.

It takes great character to be able to mock other poor people and then ask for handouts in same sentence.

>tfw never tipped in my life and never will
suck a dick dumbshits

>Dont have enough money to tip for shitty service.
JUST STAY HOME POORFAG!
>Stay home.
WAAAAHHH WHY WONT YOU GO OUT POORFAG!

or better yet, move to a civilised country where it's illegal to pay waiting staff sweatshop wages, and where tipping isn't expected

>implying service tip oriented jobs suffer from the rich
If you are poor go to a liquor store, retard. No tippers are always jews. I make very little, but never tip below 15% because im white

>my job is great except for all the customers

>personifying the concept of going out as something bartenders are demanding
You are retarded.

ill tip their fedora.

no waiter or waitress makes literally 2.13 an hour. not a single fucking one.

>quoting something no one said

Maybe don't work for $2.13 an hour then.

lol I'm sure the owner of the business would love to see that tweet.
>don't come to our establishment reee
>people stop coming
>business goes out of business

The ones that do are making $20/hour in tips

Here's a fact:

Waitresses get paid minimum wage, just like everybody else.If their employers refuse to cover the difference, they can be sued for it. Waiters/waitresses are spineless however, and will never stand up for their rights. I had a based homie sue his work over this shit, and he made quite a bit of money off the deal.

You probably still pay more regardless lol

I don't mind paying more I just hate paying people extra for doing their job correctly

tipping culture in North America is fucking atrocious, why do we feel the need to have this ritual and pay some idiot more just so he can use it to get drunk rather bettering himself

t.work in restaurants and spend all my tip money on booze and drugs

>That picture

Wew, what a ride that was to read.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to take a job that pays that little.

Culture of idiots. You make so little that if others don't tip you they're basically jews, but despite your poor financial situation you just have to tip others because muh skin color and pride (in being able to partake in idiotic culture).

I work 4 to 5 hours a day delivering takeout and make $75-100 The secret to getting good tips is working in towns with lots of rich yuppies

>Being so much of a cuckhold that you neglect the multiple articles written by blogs and magazine websites that bitch about millennial no longer going out to eat or drink and its costing businesses money and costing the jobs of waiters.

I even got a story.

>Go to eat breakfast while away on business.
>Get a plate of slop that was undercooked, half done, or burnt.
Runny nasty eggs that where cold, burnt toast, somewhere between burnt and soaked in water pancakes.
>Go to pay.
How much would you like to tip sir?
>None
>Everybody that worked there and customers are in shock.
Any reason sir?
>Explain the reason.
Well sir, you know that these people.
>Stop right there, I know what work is, dont try and guilt trip me when I am in the same damned boat as your staff.
>Woman in line gets out of line to confront me, reeeeeeing about stupid shit and demands I tip.
>Get my card back, walk out door.
>Here comes the reeeeeing bitch.
>She starts hitting me with her purse.
>Snatch that shit out of her hand.
HELP POLICE HE'S ROBBING ME!
>Restaurant sits adjacent to a lovely fucking river that just happened to be flooding.
>So long gay bowsey into the water you go.

I wont wanna hear one fucking crying tear from somebody who knowingly works for $2 an hour and goes "muh tips" to get by, nor do I wanna hear people going "muh tips" for sub standard service!

>Eatting out one night on birthday.
>They fuck up my steak.
>Make me a brand new one as mistake, you can keep both, take it home.
So I did, and I unfucked it to eat later.
>Leave $100 as tip because good waitress.

Just like a shitskin to beg for undeserved handouts

I only tip if service is out of the norm, I feel americans live in that weird twilight zone created from what some Jew imagined the middle ages to be.

If I get a meal in your shit hole country and your asylum seeker fucks up my order, I pay the same as if everything was perfect.

I hate this lying bullshit and I can't believe there are people who still believe it.

Yes the minimum wage for waiters/bartenders is something around $2.13, but that's only if they're taking home more than their state's minimum wage. If the employee isn't taking home state minimum wage, their employer must compensate them the difference.
This means that no waiters/bartenders are actually making $2.13 if they're not getting any tips, they're making MINIMUM WAGE like the rest of the wagecucks

Wow that's such a problematic post. Is she saying that poor families of color shouldn't ever be able to go out to eat because they might not have enough extra money to tip the privileged WHITE server?

It's not that I can't afford to tip, it's that I consciously choose not to.

full of shit, you are