Saved the economy

>saved the economy
>fixed healthcare
>personally brought bin laden to justice
>empowered women, gays, and people of color
will any president ever come close to this level of greatness?

faceberg

None of that is actually true but nt

Dude your damage control shit is so obvious I hate that I'm even responding to this shit. get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot.

sage, people

Hillary will, once she is elected by landslide in 2020.

>saved the economy
...by leading it into a recession.

>fixed healthcare
can't argue with that.

>ignoring Bush's efforts

>implying this is a good thing

This guy

>fixed healthcare
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan
Where's the body?

the blackest and worst president ever

MUH LEGACY

CALLING OBAMALEAF!!!

prove it

>saved the economy
Those behind him fixed the economy after fucking it up to get people to vote D for economic reasons.
>fixed healthcare
Didn’t “fix healthcare”, just forced people to buy health insurance, giving the illusion people have better healthcare. Economic issues with healthcare & health insurance still abound. Also, Obamacare is patchwork.
Obama is not part of Seal Team 6, nor was Osama ever tried in a courtroom. Hell, we don’t have any proof he died, just assurances.

Sigh...ok it's a troll...anyway...

>>saved the economy
Worst "recovery" on modern history, literally doubled the deficit in 8 years.

>>fixed healthcare
You have never tried to use this hodgepodge new system I take it? Not affordable, not easy to navigate, not easy to get service. Nice that you have healthcare from your employer.

>>personally brought bin laden to justice
Really, he personally pulled the trigger did he? Really?

>>empowered women, gays, and people of color
All he empowered was the new vitriol against white people and straight people and christian people. If we see civil war it will be on his conscience.

>Fixed the Economy
LMAO

>saved the economy
Did not achieve a single year of GDP growth of 3% or higher - a new level of failure in American economic history.
>fixed healthcare
No, he did not. He forced through a bill and signed it into a law, Obamacare, which has only lead to higher costs, more paperwork, and poorer coverage options, not to mention NO ONE saved the $2500 he promised we'd all, on average, save.
No, he was not there when UBL was killed, so don't say "personally" - that just makes you appear even dumber than you are, and that's something you don't need to be doing
Why, because he was a mulatto?
>will any president ever come close to this level of greatness?
Hopefully no one will ever sink that low again.

>spent an extra trillion dollars every year for 8 years
>stuff got better

really makes you think

>>fixed healthcare

>saved the economy
>fixed healthcare

Oh no I think OP is retarded, someone fetch the euthanasia pill

Mt. Rushmore when?

Sage

Saved it so well the media was running stories about how good it was to have free time after being laid off, and if my memory serves me well, that there was a new class of homeless people who enjoyed it. Also they slightly changed the way GDP and unemployment were calculated to make him look better. Look for them to start doing this the other way soon, as in against Trump. Part-time work was also praised.

Prove he went to Colombia and I'll believe you.

Not t mention good looking.

How the fuck did this nigger save the economy by racking up $10 trillion in debt?... you dumb cunt!

>saved the economy
>doubled the national debt

It's nigger economics. Borrowing a trillion dollars makes you a trillion dollars richer.

Shareblue is here so (((they’re))) obviously sliding something. Any happenings happening or is /sbg/ up again?

CHESTER A ARTHUR WAS BETTER

Remember that one time Hillary Clinton was airdropped into Iran to steal back the nuclear codes?

In just 10 months President Trump has ERASED all the damage this communist nigger has caused America. Pretty soon it will be as if that NIGGER was NEVER prez.

Fukkkk off NIGGGER....Whites are back in charge now!

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all those evil white males in uniform that brought him to justice.

>that pic

Soon.

>literally created millions of race realists

Where were you when Obama became so based?

yes

>women, gays, and poc
Actually kill yourself OP

He was the worst President of the last 100 years.

citation needed

What exactly does empowered mean? So youre giving him credit for blm, sjws and antifa riots? Might be the only thing you got right

Uhm the correct term is a person of biracial ancestry you bigot.

You’re Delusional. The price of my health insurance quadrupled because of him. Direct negative impact from him. Such a direct and quantifiable negative impact is hard to come by. No presidency has ever had such a direct negative effect on my family. The harm he’s done is significant. Can you name one way you have been directly negatively impacted by Trump?

Come on now, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter were so fucking shit (and arguably so was FDR depending on your view of the New Deal)

>personally flew the heli, jumped out, and popped the .223 into him.

nice bait thread, have your (you)s

>>personally brought bin laden to justice

>the almighty CIA didn't knew that Binny was living 2 meters away from their embassy in Pakistan

Even so, Ford and Carter weren’t as bad as Hoover and Dubya.

Lul

even a dog would do better than this nigger. get fucked you cuck

Probably not.

>can't argue with that.
I know drinking water from pots and dying from cancer more than Americans is a matter of national pride for you bongs, but Obama's plan didn't succeed by any metric that didn't involve coercing people. In fact, every metric became worse.

FDR was the worst. I fuckin hate that smug goddamn cunt every time I think about him. War plan Orange. War plan Red. War play Black. Who is the one country we did not have a war plan against? We could have mobilized war more troops than them and set up Western Europe, pushed them back, and saved civilization but no FDR wanted his own fuckin Communist empire.

Dont you guys remember that time Obama put on his all-american war face?
He suited up with Green Berets on a top secret mission to personally take out bin laden. Give the man some credit for taking a stand against Islamic extremists!