Surly this time they got him

Surly this time they got him

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/sports/2017/12/10/lindsey-vonn-suffers-back-injury-in-world-cup-race-after-trump-comments.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

more investigations. Wonderful

ever here of a VPN? Are you that retarded?

as he scrolls through Sup Forums.

when will she resign for thinking the holocaust was real?

WELL I CALL ON HER TO RESIGN

IM A WOMAN AND AS ONE I FEEL PRESSURED INTO MAKING ALLEGATIONS BY OTHER WOMEN LIKE HER AND IT FEELS VERY SCARY AND UNSAFE

So what curse will this hag suffer?

I'm saying Cancer.

seconded. In her tits

Fuck

*surely* ffs

Didnt she flaunt around mattress girl at congress?

>step down or face investigation
>or

This just shows how the don't give a single fuck about the accusations, and the crime.
Its only a tool to force him to resign.

Isn't this some kind of blackmail..?

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that reply to posts from people who watch the news cycle of other countries

Those accusations are so credible that we haven't herd anything from those women since the election finished. Why haven't they moved forward with it if they have everything against Trump? Worthless threats are meaningless.

She sure did.

Gillibrand is doing this because she's being savaged on DNC and Left Wing boards for being the first to ask Franken to resign. Nice try.

Hahahahaha
They can fuck right off.
That said, we won so much, that at this point it doesn't even matter any more.
Regardless of what libshits do, the republicans will be in office.
I'd like to see 7 more years of Trump, and I fully expect that to happen, but even the worst case for us is pretty good.

like this festively plump hag, who brought Mattress Girl to the fucking State of the Union speech one year, is some sort of moral authority.

>"Democrat says..."
Already stopped listening. Show proof other than make-believe stories at a politically relevant and timed event or please kys.

You know, like pictures of them pretending to fondle people
Or payment amounts to settle sexual misconduct of your employees

To me, this says they know Russia leads no where, like they knew along. They're just onto their next thing on the list. After dragging this out for six months it'll be a new accusation. These people are as low as people come.

They've cried wolf so many times now. The media, the stars, the politicians, the press. They've been gunning for Trump for 2 years, and they're frustrated they can't stump him. It's too late now. They tupped their hand and exposed their intentions. Nobody will change sides over this.

>I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I have to use a VPN to false flag shitposts as another country on an politically incorrect imageboard
Because that's so much better.

Just keep reminding Gillibrand she'll never be forgiven for forcing out Franken and betraying the DNC. She'll always be a traitor.

NY is so fucking gay for electing this cunt.

>investigated
He was already investigated for like a dozen of these during his campaign and they were found out to be bullshit. He's just gonna tell her to go fuck herself.

>democratic senator

They do not stand a chance. So much mud has been slung, so much falls accusations have been made and debunked. Just about anything can be dismissed right now by simply saying it is political motivated bullshit.

yes americans are pathetic, glad you get on that 2007 train bro

did she died?

Ok I still don't believe in the Trump curse, but I've screencapped this.

If this actually happens, I will be a full believer. Not just in the Trump curse, but in the Imperial Divinity of the God Emperor himself.

>He hasn't seen the image

Way to force yourself into a conversation with totally irrelevant info. Too bad you couldn't force yourself into the World Wars with a competent military.

I'm actually glad you posted such retarded garbage because you'll be glad to know that France was a pivotal element of the victory of the "allies" in both world wars.
Although you're probably a post-election redittor so I don't really know why I'm trying to have anything but a post-Sup Forums deletion Sup Forums tier retardo shitflinging with you my MAGApede friend.

God is mad and atheist/Jewish liberals keep testing his patience by attacking Trump. Why would God keep them safe as they beat the drums of war outside his kingdom

Its better than fiction.

I don't even know what that flag is because it's so irrelevant

it's the flag your country owes its existence to, brodude

>step down or face investigation
>not investigating first to prove the allegations
>knowing the allegations are fake news so threaten instead
the state of the news

what image

>S-step down now or we might investigate whether m-my claims are true

They're actually back now, unfortunately.

FFS, the right side of the picture... ALWAYS!

>cuck to outside pressure
>expect your opponent to voluntarily do the same because muh honor or muh principles

Lol what the fuck Democrats? Why are you emulating the neocons you used to run circles around? You guys know this is a losing strategy, you've been fooling naive republicans into falling for it for decades so why are you guys suddenly adopting it like it actually works?

How do these people not get tired of it?
It's full blown hysteria, they must think about Trump all day every day and how soon he'll be impeached when really nothing will happen

Why are you guys so angie?

Hahaha that's a good one
Oh ....... wait a sec ....... fuck

Just another reason women and homos don't belong in govt positions at all.

Muh Russia collusion is falling apart, JIDF shill. This is all they've got and it's not going anywhere. The NYC bombing overshadowed any traction they MIGHT have had.

I can't wait for the day that the people rise up and slaughter these faggots

nice digitals - also, do you think he's one of the (((bears)))?

You can't file a lawsuit against the president.

Also these nasty bitches are liars

>hahaha we keep shooting ourselves in the foot, maybe if we get one of our shills to say Trump touched their no no place he will resign too
The age of righteous losing is over leftcucks

>why are people angry partisan politicians are wasting millions of tax payer dollars are being spent investigating a political goose chase conspiracy theory instead of doing their fucking job

>pedowood is made vulnerable and several are thrown on the funeral pyre as part of a 4D chess maneuver to try and bring down Trump on the sexual assault allegations from months ago
THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

First post best post?

If Moore loses tomorrow you can bet the #MeToo and Stronk Womyn strategy is what Dems are going to employ all over the country against Republicans for 2018.

That was the whole point of pigeoning Moore in the first place because he was going to runaway with that seat otherwise.

These allegations peel just enough female support off that Dems can flip seats and the national environment is much different now than it was when it was HRC vs Trump.

No it isn't. If Dems use this to regain Congress a year from now they are absolutely going to impeach him on any grounds they can gin up.

That has always been the goal.

They are also weaponizing "allegations" to rout Republicans from office. This is a strategy.

when will these leftist faggots ever give it up?

You realize that even if Democrats pick up every seat, they still won’t have a majority in the house or senate.

There’s hard rules on what can be impeachable and what can’t. Even if Dem get the Senate, they won’t get the House. It takes both Senate & House to Impeach. Even then it’s not going to do anything. All impeaching does is slap the wrist of the President.

There's a picture of every single moron that dared to insult/slate trump and have felt the wrath of the Trump Curse.

foxnews.com/sports/2017/12/10/lindsey-vonn-suffers-back-injury-in-world-cup-race-after-trump-comments.html

Too bad the cunt didn't become paralyzed.

Germans would never waste money on gas if ropes are reusable and cheap

i remember this episode from 2015 while we were still campaigning