Confirmed: U.S. military will accept transgender recruits by Jan. 1

archive.is/VIbqz

> Transgender recruits will be able to join the U.S. military as of Jan. 1, a federal judge ruled on Monday, denying a request by President Donald Trump’s administration to enforce his ban on transgender troops while the government appeals an order blocking it.

is this "legal" ?
i mean doesnt he have veto power over whatever the fuck some homosexual cocklicker has to say ?

So you can get denied from the military for having fleet feet, asthma, and using antidepressants, but mentally ill freaks with a 40% suicide attempt rate are protected?

>the absolute state of zogbotics

>B-but drumpf is based!

It's just going to go to the supreme Court again.

It won’t last. Piece of shit 9th circuit judges are getting their decisions turned over left and right.

When transgendered people have a 40% suicide rate, they cannot be in the military. You can’t join up if you’re not physically fit; why should you if you’re not mentally fit?

Fuck them.

My friend had depression in the 7th grade and they discharged him for it. How the fuck is gender dysphoria allowed but that isn't?!?

Drumpftards BTFO!!!!!!

Same I can't join either because I was on Prozac for one month in 10th grade.

> Sweden

THEY ARE GONNA REINSTATE DONT ASK DONT TELL

Yeah this. I have general anxiety so I wasn't allowed in the military. 40% of trannies want to kill themselves how would they be fit for war?

>this is what you’re fighting for

It's the Modern Times, friend. Mental health issues are now political, not medical.

But not before Jan 1. Trans recruits will enter the military, which sets a precedent and makes harder to expel.

Same here, I'm fighting it now though so i might be able to get it down to a One Year referral.

Send em to the front lines. Put transgenders with other transgenders. Treat them like a foreign legion.

DESU, this was what the Pentagon wanted the whole time.
The original deadline was too soon and unable to be reasonably met. So the Pentagon took Trumps block as the chance to finish up preparations, then did consulting with legal experts, and chose January 1st. That was supposed to be the roll out date from the beginning.

Personal thoughts:
1. Be mentally fit. I don't want to have to worry about someone being a step away from suicide at all time. If you're trans, be mentally stable and really dig into the mental fortitude training given.
2. Be able to perform at the standards set out by the Army, Marines, Chair Force, semen squad.
3. Be able to dedicate yourself to the mission.

I don't care if it's a woman, a trans woman/man, even a fucking furry. Meet the standard and don't be a risk to yourself and others, or be an acute drain on resources and morale. If you can do that, join. I don't give a fuck.

>zogbotics
wew

why the fuck are judges even allowed to make decisions that affect combat readiness?

This. Specially in the most obvious battle/wars that are for the ZOG

That seems to vary by doctors. I have history of depression in my early teens and diagnosed assburgerism, and I still got to serve, although I had to chat with a doctor about my "possible problems" which was fine when I said I'm OK..

>1. Be mentally fit.
>50/50 chance of suicide, without combat induced stress

>District Judge
Literally meaningless

That's why I included that caveat. There are plenty of trans folk out there who have a stable mentality. I'd prefer them over that 40%.

They will surrender and beg for a buttfuck on the first enemy encounter.

Wouldn’t a mental health check exclude them just ask them their gender that’s a mental health evaluation fail right there

transmonsters are DE FACTO a drain on ressources, because they get their gender dragonkin shit med/treatment/surgery getting paid by the mil.
ie litterally diverting cash from soldiers to cocksuckers
that's the whole reason why they sign.
get a fucking a clue damnit, i'm not even fucking american.
only point for faggots or trannies in the mil is to chain them on the hull of your vab, soviet armor style.
or hillbilly armor or whatever you yanks call that.

>the Commander in Chief can't decide who can join the armed forces

When will these (((federal judges))) be held accountable for their bullshit

>want to chop off their dick
>stable
bait

>Get a clue, I'm not even American.
I can tell because you actually have no idea how that process works:
1. Spiro and estro are about 10 dollars per bottle. Assuming a 1% enlistment rate, that comes out to roughly 100K per year. Keep in mind that we spend a metric fuckton on Veteran care to begin with and prescribe more medication than is needed.
I know this because of hard experience in the Army and the constant string of medication I get thrown that half the time I just throw out because it's useless.
Sprained ankle? Here's a bunch of motrin and naproxin. Headache? Motrin.
Just had a surgery? Percocets.
Etc etc etc.
When it comes down to financial burden, I can't find that a strong enough justification. What I worry about is overall unit readiness. In my old unit I had more fuckers on profile than I wanted. They were more of a drain on resources than a fit and ready tranny would be.

>Racial diversity led the US armies to defeat against Vietnamese farmers and constant losses in Afghanistan
>tfw I imagine what will happen when trannies battle in North Korea

Federal courts really love wasting SCOTUS time don't they?

judicial overreach that will be shut down yet again

>Spanish military education

Stick to whining about Gibraltar

It won't be appealed to Scotus in time before Jan 1s. After that, it will set a precedent.

>If you're trans, be mentally stable
That is literally impossible, how do you not see the oxymoron in that statement?
It's like saying if you're anorexic, be mentally stable or if you have DID, be mentally stable or if you have body integrity identity disorder, be mentally stable.

If you believe you were born in the wrong body you are not mentally stable.

To be fair, mental readiness is the measure of being able to function within society. I guess I don't see the oxymoron because even the un politically biased groups find that once dysphoria is tended to and no longer affects your general readiness, there is not a major problem.
The problem is actually the definition of what mentally fit is and how it's understood. To best understand this, one has to examine the question: What is mental health?
Based upon the multitude of studies done, the best definition is as follows: Mental health is defined as a state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to her or his community. -WHO 1984
Thus, a deviation that does not affect the above is considered within the standard range of mental fitness. To examine the 40% question let me ask you this: In those 40% cases, what is the primary motivational reason that the person kills themselves?

>be sad in high school, just like every high schooler goes through at some point
>parents make me visit psychiatrist
>he meets with me for 5 minutes
>”lol okay ur depressed, take these Jew pills”
>dont take them
>years later
>go to MEPS
>they reject me for history of depression

Yet trannies get a free pass? This country isn’t even worth fighting for anymore.

>who have a stable mentality.
>40% attempted sucide
>probably higher % of mental problems as risk factor - to lead to that 40% suicide attempt

See above. The question is why. The answer is mixed. 20% due to discrimination. However, this is varied based upon racial lines. Oddly enough nigs have a lower suicide rate despite allegedly encountering more discrimination. So That brings the question back to mental fortitude. When that is factored out (I.E. after counseling, therapy, and mental health procedures) the rate drops significantly. This is because the root cause: Dysphoria, is addressed.
A meta-analysis published in 2010 by Murad, et al., of patients who received currently excluded from public and private insurance policies treatments demonstrated that there was a significant decrease in suicidality post-treatment. The average reduction was from 30 percent pretreatment to 8 percent post treatment. De Cuypere, et al., reported that the rate of suicide attempts dropped dramatically from 29.3 percent to 5.1 percent after receiving medical and surgical treatment among Dutch patients treated from 1986-2001. According to Dr. Ryan Gorton, “In a cross-sectional study of 141 transgender patients, Kuiper and Cohen-Kittenis found that after medical intervention and treatments, suicide fell from 19 percent to zero percent in transgender men and from 24 percent to 6 percent in transgender women.” Clements-Nolle, et al., studied the predictors of suicide among over 500 transgender men and women in a sample from San Francisco and found a prevalence of suicide attempts of 32 percent. In this study, the strongest predictor associated with the risk of suicide was gender based discrimination which included “problems getting health or medical services due to their gender identity or presentation.” According to Gorton, “Notably, this gender-based discrimination was a more reliable predictor of suicide than depression, history of alcohol/drug abuse treatment, physical victimization, or sexual assault.”
Once mental health is reached, they would be considered fit to serve in my opinion.

Score one for love!

Quit being a racist Norway

Score zero for a functioning, powerful military.

There is nothing wrong with self castration

Depression is an actual disease, transsexuality is normal.

You should have lied to them, dummy
Anyone who confesses during the "moment of truth" is a retard
Never admit any hospitalizations unless you have pins or something that will show on an x-ray
Don't admit to doing drugs unless you got arrested for it

>Be mentally fit.
>have a strong desire to mutilate yourself

Aww, grandpa is stuck in the 50s :( boohoo so sad too bad

This shouldn't come as a surprise, the kikes run the military

Look, mental health is clearly defined. I've answered that already. For you though I'll restate it: Mental health is defined as a state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to her or his community. -WHO 1984

This is actually scary. Imagine a division of castrated men with silicone tits and makeup. Fuck that.

>have a strong desire to mutilate yourself

Funny coming from an Amerilard who cuts off their foreskins

I was a military dependent retard. I can’t lie.

>This is actually scary. Imagine a division of castrated men with silicone tits and makeup. Fuck that.

My dick is rock hard.

Me too

>there are bigots who are still against transgender people

Spoken like a true entitlement rat. We're a free society thanks to me, so make sure you pay me freely for the rest of my children's lives!

I myself fap to traps on a daily basis

the federal judge's ruling will last about 5 minutes before it's overturned just like all the other judges appointed by the nigger

Canada should elect a trans PM, white people are unnecessary.

Nah, just relating my personal experiences as well as actual monetary and budget problems in the military. I like how you made that logical jump though.

So do I, but I wouldn't want to serve with them

>the federal judge's ruling will last about 5 minutes before it's overturned just like all the other judges appointed by the nigger

Wrong.

Judges have too much power in this country

they aren't allowed. they just do it anyway. they should be arrested

Why, they're all nice people. I go to alot of homeless shelters and community centres that have many transgender youth and adults, they're all very own about their sexuality and they're all very friendly.

>poztroopers inbound

Many transgender people join the army so they will get their surgery paid for, while real vets have to wait months for treatment.

transsexualism" (F64.0): ICD-10
And
>The World Health Organisation lists transsexualism as a mental and behavioural disorder.

So? We need to be accepting of transgender people, if your leg got blown off in the desert that's your own fault.

>literally 90% of trans show signs of some mental condition like depression or chronic anxiety
>normal

>Transgender has a 40% suicide rate, and rises after the 1st year to almost 60%
>It costs a shit ton of taxpayer dollars to give them surgery, then after that pills which are expensive and then after that counseling
>Would weaken our military due to the mental instability

You would be better off having a monkey fight for the US Military than you would a transgender.

>while real vets have to wait months for treatment.

You mean thanks to Trump?

goddamn compelling argument

That is merely propaganda by the alt right

they literally site the due process clause. They're argument has 0 legal basis.

>trans suicide rate is so high because they feel ostracized
>all trans people are affected and suffer the effects
>all trans people have depression
>depression is grounds to refuse people from joining the military
Literally no difference in outcome.

Being in the military isn't about being a nice person.
Although that's good to know, maybe I should hit up some homeless shelters and pick up a sexy trap to snuggle with in my bed.

Once mental health is reached, they would be considered fit to serve in my opinion.
According to what I'm reading - you can't .
| |

So aside from supposed "illness" there's no actual arguments against transgender people in the army, the army makes people I'll and crazy anyways so why are they allowed in?

>there's no actual arguments against transgender people in the army,

Basically there is no reason. Conservatives only have "muh feels."

self hating burgers are the worst. why would you deprecate yourself like that? do you think it makes these random fuckwads like you more? cuz it doesnt. pathetic

I live in a major city so that's where you'll find them. I personally prefer cisgendered women, but I have nothing against transgenders personally.

a tranny WILL murder fellow soldiers after their high test triggers them in 2018

ss this

that limit is wrong and it makes me angry

idk as long as they satisfy muh dick

I don't get it, why was that even considered?

Here are the MEPS standards of enlistment for a number of mental conditions:
Mood disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, psychoses, and other unspecified depressive issues are disqualifying.

Any history of mood disorders requiring medication and/or outpatient care for longer than six months by a mental health professional is also disqualifying. Also any symptoms of mood and mental issues that affect social ability, school and learning, or work efficiency is disqualifying.

Current or history of adjustment disorders within the previous 3 months is disqualifying.
tl;dr If you had it in the past but not within a set amount of time before enlistment date, and if you have not had to be hospitalized, you're fine.

You can't beat a nice feminine penis

Nice! Remember the more diverse our armed forces are the stronger we are, all calibers and genders welcome, we do not discriminate! Remember that if you do not agree with your orders you are free to disobey them, and if your officer is harassing you, you are free to perform a citizens arrest on them.

>putting suicidal maniacs on nuclear subs
oh boy I wonder what could go wrong

To further add on, the official timeline for Depression is 1 year after coming off medication. So if you've been off for a year, you're GTG

>Sup Forums is against transgender people
>but they worship and jerk off to traps and lady boys
Makes you think

What sort of abject faggotry have you wrecked your mind with? How the fuck did:

>I’m straight, I like women.

Turn into:

>I personally prefer cisgendered women

If it’s got a Y-chromosome, it’s not a fucking woman. Be gay all you want, be trans all you want, fuck who you want, but the second you start pushing this bullshit you’re going to get one motherfuck of a backlash from people who used not give too much of a fuck.

It's the CURRENT YEAR, you fucking blimpftard bigot

>be tranny
>Break down as soon as you enter meps because a cis het fucking white male told you sternly to wait in line to get blood drawn
>threaten to kill self and get denied entry

Not that I like the mentally handicapped to serve, but realistically almost none would even make the cut.

>ICD-10 made by WHO
>World Health Organization (WHO) = Axis or Anti-Comintern Pact
Have a (You)

Sure you can beat it. You can beat it right off. Then you get to join the ranks of the Kinsey 4+