How does Sup Forums feel about her?

How does Sup Forums feel about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
youtu.be/0uzoHItNNTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a virgin so I don't understand this show, why is she supposed to be evil again?

she's a two timing bitch

Two timing with who? She isn't going out with Hanabi's brother.

I like her since I always like the pink haired animu girls.

Stop posting this image already. For fuck's sake.

He is her neighbor and childhood friend.

She's a hardworking teacher who was willing to stay up all night to tutor a student in need.

Stop lying, virgins have a natural aversion to sluts.

Fuck off, I'm a kissless virgin through and through.

>2017
>being virgin
Kys

>there are people here who cant even get laid

Lmao. It's easier than typing the captcha.

>2017
>doing pre-marital sex
go to hell

>hurr durr look at me I'm a cool guy

Hang yourself.

>2017
>not being a 18 years old non-virgins

Step your game up old men.

She reminds me of my exwife, she "cheated" on me but I also did, we broke up because I just didn't wanted to get an infection or something.

Besides that everything was cool.

ew

Meh, I guess tht happens when psychopaths get together, I remember one night we arrived home at the same time from fucking other people, we ended up fucking in the living room.

It was hell, but who cares.

Meh, I don't know if I can trust a stranger's story on a chinese cartoon board, but whatever.

There is a big world, who knows.

I have a girlfriend, and we are faithful to each other, that's all I care.

>inb4 blogging ban

That's cool, besides, kuzu threads are just blogging threads now.

People should just read the manga and get it over with.

No it's not cool, you gave up way too quickly.

What the hell happened to this board, how did it become the most normalfag board on Sup Forums?

Sure she is, Mugi

People changed, in fact, I think moot left because of it.

>being man
>watching Kuso no Honkai
>written by women
>sluts NTR cucks
>bioproblems drama
Do you watch american soap operas and shitty japanese dorama too?

>you gave up way too quickly.
We can't win, we never have.

I watch Korean dramas instead.

We are getting old user, it's time to move on with life. You're not planning to stay as a neet you whole life right?

If I ever become a normalfag I would just leave Sup Forums for good, I mean I would have something else to do now.

So why are you normalfags still here?

I'm bored and social media are full of retards.

Social Media is your true home now, please go back to Instagram and stop shitting up Sup Forums.

And besides, I can do something else and check back the threads once in a while. I have a job but that doesn't mean I have to give up my anime hobby.

I mean, she's upfront about the fact that she is a loose woman right? If she wasn't then i'd probably dislike her, but she is very clear about what you're getting yourself into if you want to date her.

Why don't you just do your fucking job? Fucking normalfags I swear.

Because anime is just a hobby. You're not really NEET with your way of thinking.

There are plenty of normalfag websites for anime, why do you choose to ruin this place?

>There are plenty of normalfag websites for anime
No. For newfags and 14 years old? Yes.
For oldfags who watching anime for 14+ years? No

>MAL
>Full of 13 years old

Hell no. And chill, it's not like we bragging about our life 24/7. Calm down.

I would if I could

You can. Jsut learn skill for freelance

Fuck off, stop making excuses. You both have everything good going on for you in life, no need to waste it on here. Go hang out with your friends, girlfriends or whatever the fuck you guys do. Keep Sup Forums normalfag free.

She's my favorite slut.

Do you really like anime? You sound like one of those "fake NEETs" who will forget about Sup Forums, anime, games when they taste pussy.

Yes keep dodging the question.

Sorry, actually I just want to reply to that guy whom wife cheated on him. Usually I don't partake in comments, I just lurk most of the time.

Keep lurking or better yet, don't ever come back here.

Based normalbros show em whos the boss.
We own this place now virgin NEETs fuck off and kill yourselves.

>question
???
>Because anime is just a hobby

This is what Sup Forums has become, frankly I am depressed and ashamed.

This is my home user, I am here too long to leave now.

It's time to post "tf no gf" in /r9k/, right? Only gf matters in life

You couldn't even keep lurking for more than 2 minutes, what a joke.

No but you'd be stupid to think most people don't watch anime to fill the hole caused by lack of companionship.

Well, nothing worse than "tf no gf" autists. I despise them with all my heart.

Isn't moot a normalfag to begin with? He was never a beta, he has friends and a job now.

The modern interpretation of normalfag is weird. You can watch 900+ anime, read 600+ manga titles, read Muramasa/Subahibi/Dies Irae and still considered as normalfag by some Sup Forums EOP spreg who watched 100 anime just because you have job, gf or whatever

Yes?
Are you actually retarded?
Read your post again.

I suppose it's jealousy, I guess. And yeah this is Sup Forums, a place of lonely people group up together.

I don't think this board is filled with normies yet, it's just that this anime brings out the most ugly people on this site. I mean, there's only 2 guys here a normals.

What the fuck are you faggots even going on about anymore? It suddenly became about a sperg going "REEEE normalfags" and people replying to it, instead of talking about slut sensei.

That retard who keep posting normies get out is probably a newfag, in reality nobody gives a shit about your fucking life.

I prefer Hanabi.

Fight me bitch.

Sensei is best girl

Nobody gives a shit about your life until you start insulting people for not having the same success in life.

>mfw what I'm seeing in this thread
>Normalfags vs basement dwellers

Sup Forums is the most normalfag board on Sup Forums and it's not even close.

Hey fuck you, I have my own room.

>Sup Forums is the most normalfag board on Sup Forums
No. It is definitely up there though.

She's a fucking lewd sensei, How can you not like her.

I don't give a shit if shes pure or not.

But her vagoo probably looks like roast beef

All the other board have taken an anti normalfag stance over the years, Sup Forums went the opposite direction. We have people posting from nightclubs now, shit is so unreal.

Ok, the blogger here, while I was married I consider my self as far removed of normalfaggotry as possible. While I go to work and have a place of my own I have many weird shit going on in my life besides anime.

What other boards son? Don't you mean /r9k/?
I'm seeing a lot of newkids nowadays on Sup Forums, it's no longer a safe place. Hell even pewdiepie is Sup Forums now.

Fuck off, you're even enjoying this shit more.

>posting from nightclubs

Can anyone explain what "normalfag" means nowadays? Is it any different from "normie"?

It means people like you, stop blogging.

She fucks everyone
Highschoolers and married old men incuded

What is happening right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

This is the song my brain hears whenever I watch this anime.

youtu.be/0uzoHItNNTA

>he's not grinding on the dance floor this very moment
lmao

This caught me off guard, from the poster I thought this was a normal love anime.

I like it, the sex-play scene is well done.

normie is too associated with /r9k/ frogposting so Sup Forums pretends it is special by using what predated it, normalfag

Same thing as normie most of the time, don't usually see people using its original meaning.

I miss the days where Sup Forumsnons used to get scared of cashiers, now they bang them.

You guys changed a lot.

I thought that was Sup Forums?

and?

Literally THE BITCH AND WHORE, shes so much of bitch and whore it's even hard to get angry at her, plain caricature of Sup Forums nightmare woman and MC love interest is literal cuck.

Is he though? I mean, the guy just might be psicoptic to the point which he literally does not feel shit por anything.

Are you familiar with the term "philosophical zombie"? That is also an option.

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

Thats a JUST face right there

Yeah it's the JUST LET ME KEK YOUR SHIT UP face.