Need a ride to the Alabama polls?

Fortunately for those of us who are poor and can't get a ride to the polls, there is now hope.

Make sure to get out and vote, and if you can't find a ride, then take their offering. Remember, we must all vote!

I suddenly need multiple rides . I surely hope they have enough drivers to answer all my requests.

Just remember to vote for Jones, he is being so nice after all. Who cares that he wants to take your guns and replace you with Mexicans.

Get out and vote anons

>ask dems for a ride
>get there and vote Moore
>tell them you voted moore when they drop you off

AYO IS U BE SAYIN DEM FREE RIDES N SHEIT? BRUH BOUDA COMP ME ONE A DOSE N JACK DAT NIGGA DRIVVIN HAAAA BLM NIGGA FUCK YPIPO DIS NIGGA GON VOTE FO A BLACK EDUJCATED MANE MA GUY

Will I get a free 40? OE is my preference, but Lazer is good, too.

Doug Jones raped my poodle when I was twelve.

Democrats have already said even if they lose, they win.

So no matter the result they already have said they have won.

If you beat your enemies, they win

Jones would have no chance if this was a normal election, or if Strange was the candidate instead of Moore. An Pro-Choice man in a Pro-Life State? Nigga please. But since Moore is so controversial, and the Dems are funding Jones so much, that is why the election is tight. I still support Moore tho. Better than that leftie faggot Doug Jones.

That's what they said during the Virginia and New Jersey Governorships. Both were blue states that had high chances of the Dems winning there, but they still claim that it hurts the Republicans. New Jersey is Blue all around, but Virginia has lots of red areas. It must suck to live in Red Virginia when Blue Virginia is pulling your strings.

Don't even bother going to the polling place. Just text DougJones to 51888. Easy peasy!

Doug Jones could have been a good candidate and won easily. He could have been like Joe Manchin or Ben Nelson and been a pro life pro gun democrat but he chose not to do that. Instead he based his entire campaign on roy moore being a pervert.

WILLITH! WE DRIBE THEM TO THE POLLTH!

THIS WILL GET DRUMPF ONTHE AND FOR ALL, WILLITH!

BRILLIANTH!

>Doug Jones
who?
>Joe Manchin
who?
>Ben Nelson
who?

Literally who? Meanwhile the whole world knows who JUDGE ROY MOORE is. rly maek think.

The election is coming down to turnout.

Moore is an incredibly weak Republican candidate that has been relentlessly smeared and caught up in the MeToo narrative.

It doesn't matter who Doug Jones is because the entire race has been framed as a referendum on Moore.

If it works against Moore in deep red Alabama they are going to take this strategy nationally to peak away as much woman support from Republicans as they possibly can.

AL was just the litmus test.

Oliver Willis is not smart enough to be ringleader of anything

>Submit thousands of fake calls in bad neighborhoods in Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile tomorrow
>Alabama Democrats spend all day election day sending people to the hood to pick up people who never show
>Profit

>terrorist tries to blow up New York
>here through chain migration
>Jones is for open borders
Don't forget to vote

Holy shit that's fucking brilliant! But can it be done?

>Submit thousands of fake calls in bad neighborhoods in Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile tomorrow
>Democrats show up and get carjacked and murdered
>Police show up and shut down the roads to have the crime scenes processed
>Democrats can no longer get to the voting booths

This.
People keep asking why are they doing this in such a deep red state. It's because they're going to do it in ALL THE STATES. They are going all out with this shit and will not stop. Jesus Christ this shit should be illegal.

an added bonus

This, its like an animal in death throws.

lol take the ride and then vote for opposition. Just don't tell em about it.

The great Sup Forumsabama democrat larp of 2017.

fucking this, somebody make a thread tomorrow for the election

also this

It does

>t. Spotsylvania

bump

I love you all. Merry Christmas! Have a cocaine bump.

Lol.

You can always trust Sup Forums to back the garbage candidate. I mean you are literally voting for a pedophile.

Oh yea sorry, your right, anything that goes against your beliefs is just (((them))) trying to spread lies.

>implying this dude isn't a pedo

Nice tu quoque there buddy bud

If someone were to hypothetically call this number a bunch of times and direct them that they need to be picked up from some ghetto would that person get in trouble?

>death throws
*throes

I like this picture