PSA for younger posters: Don't believe the LARP

Getting married and having kids is probably one of the worst decisions you can make in your life. A bad family relationship gone wrong can fuck your life up even more than getting caught dealing drugs or drinking and driving.

Women only care about you insofar as you are useful to them. The second you are more useful as a distant paycheck than as a husband, the divorce papers WILL come in. RIGHT NOW, 50% of marriages will end in divorce, with 80% of those filings being done by the wife. This number is only increasing as well, so unless you think putting your entire financial life on 50% odds, don't get married.

Also, kids are overwhelmingly a waste of time, energy, and money. The average cost for raising a child today is about 230k, and most children today grow up to be insufferable left wing autists who hate their own parents and race. This will only get worse in the future. The odds are your children will eitherbe unemployed manchildren or used up sluts who end up ruining another man's life. The stress from this also plays into YOUR OWN inevitable divorce.

businessinsider.com/does-having-kids-makes-you-unhappy-2017-8

If these numbers and statistics don't convince you, talk to your dad or a friend/coworker/whatever who is married about whether he'd do it all again, preferably over drinks so you know the truth is loosened up. Every married man, especially with children, will tell you it is hell, and even if they're lying because of dogmatism (religion, ethnic nationalism, etc.) they will use code words like "tough, "exhausting, etc but round it all out by saying "BUT IT WORTH IT!".

Ask yourself, IS IT WORTH IT?

And please, don't do it out of some obligatory duty to the white race. The white race is done; it's suicidal and only cheering on its own demise. Your couple drops in the bucket of children won't change anything.

Make this decision based purely on what will make you happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8kD8PJ5x1k
youtube.com/watch?v=h0lkCqdN0Go&index=23&list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ
youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*rub*
*rub*
*rib*

good goy

>And please, don't do it out of some obligatory duty to the white race.

nice try schlmo

>Don´t believe the LARP

Done. Sage.

Found the kike

fuck off kike

Marriage is a sacrifice guys, don’t forget that. I’ve been marrIed 8 years and I wanna shoot myself a few time per month. I do it for my kids and nothing else. When they become adults and move away I’m dropping this cunt for a fresh 20 something.

Long term contentedness comes from having a family, plenty of people have more money from no kids and are understandably miserable.

Maybe if this advice was for cosmopolitan Americans rather than everybody, everywhere.

MY advice for younger posters is avoid college and go to trade school since the former is debt and bullshit and the latter is real skills and money.

you're right, I should just post pepes and play League of Legends(tm) for the rest of my life like you

The most obnoxiois part of this drivel is the recitation of the flawed divorce statistic. So lazy amd easily disproven. It effectively undermines the rest of your position.

Faggot sage

fuck off kike

>never marry or reproduce you stupid fucking goyim

Fuck this asshole. Getting married and having kids is best thing ever

youtube.com/watch?v=F8kD8PJ5x1k

youtube.com/watch?v=h0lkCqdN0Go&index=23&list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ

youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg

Yeah goys... I mean guys. Dont have children it costs money and takes up time that could be used on vidya and fapping.

All that typing and not even one person believed it

good job bumping this obvious slide threads you idiots
sage goes in the options field

you're gonna be out breeded by people who disagree so what you're saying is pointless.

Married and expecting first child in july 2018
No regrets here. And i am fucking poor too.
Just don't buy fucking diapers and youll be fine
I am kind of excited for a future, especially if its a boy. I am going to raise a fine racist asshole just like myself.

This is literally the perfect example of a jew.

post-40 ennui is something MRAs never talk about

a life completed devoid of value VS marrying a potential harpy parasite bitch and having ungrateful zogged-up children, pick your poison

>inb4 'just work on yourself BRO'

Fuck off you deceiving longnose piece of shit

Having a wife and kids gave my life meaning.

>I married a dumb whore and now I'm chained to her stupid ass because of a busted condom - the post

Just because you're a degenerate who made bad decisions doesnt mean everyone will, OP. Get over yourself.

This is actually true. My ex-wife and I are currently going through the divorce proceedings and I am so overwhelmed. Everyday is like a new nightmare as I have to make payments on my legal fees, collect evidence to defend myself against her accusations and to shield as much of my money as possible all while balancing my job and being present in my daughters life. If you're dumb enough to get married be sure to protect your assets and be damn sure that she's with you for the long haul.

>The average cost for raising a child today is about 230k
Spotted the (((accounting))). That number expects you to buy a house you can't afford, pay for tutors, go on vacations, then when it comes time to go to college (the one expensive thing you SHOULD pay for), have them take out loans. Kids are cheap. The only real cost is college eighteen years from now. Even if costs increase at their current rate, FIVE years at a university would still be under 200k. The cost of food is near zero, as they just eat whatever you're eating. They live with you so housing is zero. Toys are cheap so that's not an issue. Also the idea that "kids are expensive, don't have them" is dependent on the idea that "the goal of life is to collect as much money as possible". Money is a means to an end, and spending money on kids is one of the best investments you can make.

Time for all the virgins in their mid-20s to defend traditional marriage, because they still think they are going to somehow land a 8/10 non-roastie female who won't fuck them over

You complain about degeneracy all day long and yet unconditionally indulge the modern female and feel a sense of duty to devote your life to one of them. That's why they have become such vapid and puerile creatures: because they can, and there is no market force acting against them. Even the most disgusting pig of a woman is worshipped and told she is beautiful.

Unless you are wealthy and a 7.5/10 minimum for looks, marriage + kids is a horrible deal that you will live to regret.

To anybody reading: go to your Goybook, Twitter, Faceberg or whatever and look at the timeline of somebody in their 30’s with kids and the timeline of somebody in their 30’s with no kids.

One will be naïvely pre-occupied with things that men or women in their teens right now are mainly interested in. Like their favorite band’s tour, some rubbishy movie series or... Rick and Morty. The other will catalogue and show off the progress and growth of their pride and joy, the beauty of creation.

Every married man I've ever gotten advice from has said the same thing: "Whatever you do, DON'T GET MARRIED"
I've NEVER had a man tell me "you should get married! It's great".

>RIGHT NOW, 50% of marriages will end in divorce
Thanks to promiscuity promoted by the kikes and apparently engaged in by a bunch of degenerates on this board. Wait until marriage.

this, desu

mad, desu.

single boi, desu

>50% of marriages will end in divorce,
If you look at first marriages, it's only 33%
2/3rds stick.

>MGTOWs
fuck off back to /r9k/ already

>Women only care about you insofar as you are useful to them.
This is fucking true. Even if you stay together and stay in love.

Honestly, if you're dumb enough to swallow the Jewish "don't have kids" brainwashing you probably shouldn't have kids. There's obviously something defective in your genes if you can be fooled by such blatant propaganda (like this shill thread).

>t. Happily married father of two

Ye check out my definition on these fgts

Thanks, desu
Even (((Reddit))) tells you that this number is inflated because of broken, romantically unstable men having multiple marriages. (((Cultural Marxism))) breaks men as much as it does women.

yes goy, no kids goy, kids bad goy. ruin your life goy.
white women should fuck based black guy goy
hehehehe

I never claimed otherwise--I'm not an MGTOW at all, as I want to wait until marriage. Women wouldn't be whores if men didn't enable that behavior. And in some cases, men even pushed for it:

>"Social and legal changes have given people more autonomy over individual and family decision making, including rights over marriage, children born out of wedlock, the use of birth control, abortion, and divorce (Stevenson and Wolfers, 2007). Once again, men may have been able to disproportionately benefit from these increased opportunities: Akerlof, Yellen, and Katz (1996) argue that sexual freedom offered by the birth control pill benefited men by increasing the pressure on women to have sex outside of marriage"

((( )))

Lauren Southern
STOP SHIT POSTING
we all know you will never have kids, let alone white kids.

Look, pol :

How long will it take u for finally gaining insight, that ALL women are just chamaeleon parasites.
Aaaaaall they want is to adapt-pretend, so they can parasite.
They pick a host and then they mimik it, to gain access to the host and then to live off of it.
That's all there is to understand about women. That's literally all there is. I'm dead serious. Get this into your head.

I'd marry her imagine wrestling with her in the bed, would be fun. But besides that I think you're right OP, marriage is for suckers.

This.
Also my kids are fucking awesome.

OP is leftie MGTOW shill. Opinion discarded.

>not getting a wife and children
> the white race dies
yeah you know , well shut up jew

>Ask yourself, IS IT WORTH IT?
I’m only a month in with my first child, but my wife is blowing me regularly so it’s not so bad.

Your just stating something that both genders are guilty of.

Getting married is the biggest blue pill to ever exist

>Prenups don’t exist/I’m a gullible tard: the post
Fuck off.

Sage. Fucking kike

>a life completed devoid of value

Value is only applicable to what someone is willing to pay for it. Don't ever live your life under the guise of someone's else's value. Society's opinion is largely shaped by catty old gossipy women, so don't fret over "people won't think I'm valuable." Everyone is valuable in their own way. If marriage isn't for you but you're still worried about the feeling of unfulfillment, the sciences can always use more help from smarter people. Go back to school instead: it'll be cheaper and more valuable than getting hooked into a boring familial life.

Fuck a tranny.

Pros
- Can't get pregnant
- Usually submissive
- Actually enjoys being feminine
- Looks up to real men
- Enjoys anal

Cons
- Mentally ill
- Degenerate

Pros outweigh cons, do it faggots

Wrong. Women are completely devoid of empathy to their partners, or anyone that's not them for that matter.

Look at any couple staying together despite some problems and it's almost always the male who wants out. If a woman wants out, she makes it happen quite fast, children or no.

Oftentimes if for example the male has a drug abuse problem and the women is staying yet complaining, it's because she secretly loves all the attention she's getting. As soon as that fades, she'll leave the man.

>Value is only applicable to what someone is willing to pay for it.
>If marriage isn't for you but you're still worried about the feeling of unfulfillment, the sciences can always use more help from smarter people.

At least pretend.

I fucking love that girl. post more.

Do people honestly believe their breeding efforts will make any kind of dent in demographics? Changing demographics has come from a massive flux of immigration, from a people who are known to regular have 5+ children.

Do you really think you're going to change that with 2 kids a picket fence? What if your kids don't have kids, what was the point?

>not having kids

>doing jack shit with your life

>realizing you should have had a large family when its too late

Nobody ever says, “i wish i wouldnt have had these kids.”

Kys you dumb fuck

Good plan. Have a second family and more kids.

Sure they do, just not public or aloud. Sometimes anonymously they'll admit it. Both my brothers admitted if they could do it all again they would have married either very late or never at all. Not everyone is motivated by racial or religious dogma.

I'm too gay to have kids so should I adopt?

The only person I've been with is my husband and he really want kids so given those two things I think we could have a good family

Don't expose children to that garbage, no.

The quality of american women is far too low for me to ever even think about marrying one

Pastures aren't greener anywhere else, friend. Female liberation is even more extensive in Europe, and Asian women will only use you for citizenship. Same with Slavic women.

At those aren't 5' 275

least*

Yeah piss is prolly better than shit but i wouldn't marry either