New Yorkers literally don't care if their neighbors get blown up

New Yorkers literally don't care if their neighbors get blown up

twitter.com/kashanacauley/status/940237531714527232

nobody cares if New Yorkers get blown up

Shitskin didn't die in his own suicide. Nigger is correct.

Some dumb negroid doesn't represent the entire state

New Yorkers are desensitized. Seeing that many faces a day fucks with your mind.

City of self centered leftist lunatic lemmings.

if I lived in NY I'd want my neighbors to get blown up.

This. Americans don't live in NYC.

Typical Jew York nigger. This is why I’m moving to the Midwest once I save enough money

Typical. Race aside, women are always the first to understand and forgive all violence.

America =/= the US. Awful state.

NYC is not america

Well the guy is a loser, didn't even knock down a skyscraper.

Why should I care about some small-dicked shitskin that can't even kill anyone with his bombs.

kek

>demeaning a terrorist is the same as not caring

would you prefer all of NYC shutting down to have a candlelight vigil?

t. rural and suburban retard

she has a point.

isn't that a really weird thought? The sum total of a whole human life was making a few trains a few minutes late. That dude isn't getting out of prison again, his life is basically over and that's all it amounted to.

Man I was watching BBC world news today and their (((reporter))) was on the streets of NYC. Watching the people walk by behind her was like being in one of those amerimutt threads, it was funny. So of course New Yorkers don't have sympathy, they are incapable

Its true though, Travel to any major city in america.

This. If California and New York die, no one will care.

>New Yorkers
* Niggers

If California and New York die, people will celebrate.

ftfy

Oh hell they have London syndrome

Its a mindset of looking down. You gotta realize theres been hundreds of attempted attacks since 9\11 and hell knows how many have been preemptively foiled. Its just the way things have been desensitized

>new Yorkers don't care
What is 9/11
This is some fuckface who drank the "part and parcel" kool aid.

last month 300 people died in egypt and there was little to none news.
today a dumbass with a faggy bomb didn't even kill anyobdy and people panics.

your ruining OP's point, cant you see he just wants to wallow in anger?

nobody panicked
nobody cares about Egypt

niggers are contempt with living with terrorist attacks on a monthly basis

New York fucking sucks, no one likes New Yorkers, not even other New Yorkers.

>Its a mindset of looking down.
This is exactly correct. I lived in NYC for a decade starting in 2005. This attitude is so pervasive in Manhattan because it tickles their desire to look down on the backwards mouth breathing patriots in flyover country.

but this is true tho
it's like the london attacks in 2005
rest of world: ERMAGERD
londoners: tch now i have to take the circle line then the northern line then...

EYYYY FAGETABOUUT IT

it's not that tho
the objective of terrorism is to change people's behaviour
the most annoying thing for a terrorist is when people just get on with things and ignore them

not even new yorkers

Happening!!!!

First security footage of the Time Square bomber was just released! This image was just moments before detonation.

it's the same fucks who would go #notallmuslims if he actually would have blown up a bunch of people

czeched

No. The high level terrorists (think Osama Bin Laden) think that way, but the low level ones, aka the ones actually doing the attacks, simply want to kill infidels.

She does have a point.
What I worry for now though, is that the jihadis will feel so embarrassed by the magnitude of failure that they’ll want to compensate. I see a good ol’ trademark murrcan gun massacre, with an Islamic twist, coming to a Christmas market near you.

I live in Brooklyn and work as FDNY paramedic for a ladder in the city. The best thing about the city is the sheer amount of indifference we have toward each other.

The city is divided by Liberal faggots, City workers who hate the Liberal faggots, the Tourists or settlers who think they're New Yorkers after living here for a year, and finally the rich (which is most Mannahattan excluding the Section 9 housing for the Negroids).

I once had a call in Washington Hieghts. It was a simple cardiac arrest at a McDonalds. When we got there the 50 year old male was robbed blind. His shoes were also taken. People were just hopping over him to get to the counter to order their food or just sitting down normally eating like nothing was happening. Fucking filthy Dominicans are the worst.

>unironically buying into this meme

>I live in Brooklyn and work as FDNY paramedic for a ladder in the city

hey how do you guys even live? I hear NY medics make an absolute pittance.

>unironically buying into this meme

what should the proper response be? inb4 some meme reply like 'kill all the muslims in town'

It'd be rational to at least be unnerved that someone wanted to commit a terrorist attack and was only stopped via his own incompetence.

>City rabbits caring about other rabbits dying.
Nothing new.

Muzzshit tries to blow himself up with a pipe bomb instead of just renting a U-Haul and running 100 people over.

>IM A WOLF
>THEY ARE RABBIT
>I AM PREDATOR, THEY ARE PREY

jesus can you be more pathetic?

It's (((their))) successful attempts at normalizing terrorism, making it like it's an everyday occurrence, "part and parcel" and so on. All so we can be accepting of mudslimes.

>New Yorkers literally don't care if their neighbors get blown up
tolerance and apathy are the signs of a dying society.

Well there is no best way to respond to such a thing. Of course you’re going to carry on doing whatever it is that you’re doing. It’s just part and parcel I suppose. You know, if you kill your enemies they win.

>responding with memes because you don't actually have an argument.

We are dicks and they are pussies, find a liberal who disagrees. Its no ones fault but your own if you identify with beta faggotry like that. Anyone with half an ounce of common sense wouldn't want faggots niggers and women to make any kind of impactful decision.

Only good thing to come out of NYC was Trump

>believing political ideologies are THIS black and white

i really hate how Sup Forums brainwashes youth like this.

>New Yorkers
U probably neant so say : Niggers or Women

What about moot

Who said that again ?
I know it's a quote, but ....

Thomas?

It just annoys me that people think if you just carry on as normal then that’s some sort of victory. No. We’ve had this problem for far too long. We’ve been carrying on for decades. It does nothing.
You’ll see anyway. USA is public enemy number one for mudshits right now.

half the Western world would literally sacrifice their own children on the altar of multiculturalism.

We can barely comprehend the horrors they would inflict upon their neighbors for some fb likes.

so what was that 911 thing about then?

It's a city of niggers, spics, gooks and rich white people that hide in heavily secured flats. I think they can.

NYC here, most people were concerned.

Twitter screen caps should be bans

Except when it's the natives

Where are you moving to in the midwest that requires saving up? It is damn near free to live here.

tbf I would also say that

We usually work two jobs. I have another Medic job as at a private ambulance company. Pays better than FDNY but the benefits are shit there.

Nah bro, Gabe.

Aristotle. Someone corect me if I'm wrong.

I mean, my blood boiled reading all the "WE NEED TO STOP THE HATE HATE ONLY MAKES THEM ATTACK US" shit but that comment is 100% true. I was very pleased to hear that it was a failed bomb and didn't even knock over someone next to him, nobody was injured except his dumb ass, and I knew people would just be mad because of travel delays.

They need some new high scores here before we care again

80% of New Yorkers are transplants.

They killed people from all around the world on 9/11

Nah

In '05 they shut the tube completely, most buses as well, everyone was walking home. Mobile networks crashed as well. I had family members who we didn't were ok until they walked through the front door hours after they should. It was a big deal m8. Also this was before it was part&parcel™

Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right.

>le tough New Yorker maymay

New York is literally soy boy central, second to maybe San Francisco. Its literally all hipster Midwestern transplants.