Monster Musume

It's a very special day. It's Suu's birthday. Say something nice about her and wish her a happy birthday.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shakekoujou/status/826313993799168004/photo/1
twitter.com/shakekoujou/status/826432443540393984/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=VCERs0v1OoI
depositfiles.com/files/vzvpxudyf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd love to play with her under the rain.

>no chapter
>no translation either

Another shitposting thread. Kill yourself.

Don't bully the Suu. She's a good girl.

It's just my waifu's birthday. Calm down.

>playing with someone under the rain is bullying
Sure, pal.

But she melts in the rain. Maybe it would be okay if she had a drysuit and an umbrella.

Birthday Sex?

I still want to fuck a snake

Only if we're lucky and can cross dimensional lines.

Shit, didn't knew that, never read that shit.

It's a fun read if you have the time. It's not for everyone but give it a shot.

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

She's a viscous girl.

Happy Chinese New Year/birthday, Suu.
>something nice
Umm, she makes Papi happy?

She gets faster and gooey as she heats up. I wonder if in that Suu chilling down Miia omake if she would move really slowly because she's more rigid.

Happy Second Birthday Suu.

But how was she born?

Find out in Monmusu Season 3, coming Fall 2020.

Miia made her in her cauldron.

Have a couple of shaky Suus from Shakey himself.
twitter.com/shakekoujou/status/826313993799168004/photo/1

twitter.com/shakekoujou/status/826432443540393984/photo/1

Doppel is the Superior Girl

That's a mystery in the Monster Musume canon but in Crab's other small series of doujinshi the explorer John Smith met a proto Suu that was created by the combining of many small slimes so that's a possibility. Then again his 12 Beast harpies have arms and head wings which is very dissimilar to Papi. So it's still up in the air.

too BROWN

Shake-O is a true fan. He always does art for Mon Musu girls at just the right times and is a pretty cool dude.

On the topic of birthdays, who is your waifu and what would you get them for there birthdays?

I would get Suu a tuning fork just so I could mess with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCERs0v1OoI

A saddle.

Do you think Suu would find a tuning fork pleasurable or weird?

>brown
I assume you prefer lighter skin, then. Don't worry, user.
Doppel is so best, she can literally change into every color you'd like her to be.

So immensely pleasurable that she turns into a puddle

>Saddles and bits are bondage stuff in centaur society

Sounds hot. Would she moan in perfect pitch to the tuning fork? She is a good singer.

Does anyone have a link to all the race cards in english?

GIRLS CAN'T LOVE TUNING FORKS!

We're reaching new levels of forbidden love.

They're normal. But getting your human partner to wear them isn't.

I don't think this one ever got translated.

Do not bully spiders ITT please.

hb, Suu

Spiders can be cute.

The cutest!

She looks as sexy as the snot coming from my nose.

You must have some sexy snot.

Will we make Suurprise party for Suu?

No. Because Suu will read minds to ruin the surprise.

That would be a great idea.

How would she know to read our minds if she hasn't read our minds to read our minds? Checkmate athiest.

I'd like to order one Goliath Frog gf plz.

Moist hugs
Deep girl voice

How much longer until we get a futa monster girl?

no

Coolie's already here

Fuck outta here with this meme

Here.

Reminder that Suu is daughteru-tier and is out of the Darling bowl forever.

Reminder that eventually even Master is going to join Suu's harem.

Why won't Suu just rape Darling already? She could probably just force everyone to marry her too.

I'm not sure if she just respects him too much or there is a plan swirling in that transparent brain of hers. She is getting smarter every Suu focused scene in the manga so it could just be that it hasn't occurred to her yet.

I'm pretty sure Suu is just an amorphous neural net that's been slowly learning by mimicking the other girls and loves the nutritional value and wetness of pussy juice, saliva, and semen.

Considering she nearly kills Darling without even realizing every time I'm beginning to wonder if she even has morals, ethics, or consciousness.

>I'm pretty sure Suu is just an amorphous neural net that's been slowly learning by mimicking the other girls
That's definitely possible. Regardless of if she has a brain or a neural net she seems to be in the process of socialization so they are effectively the same but it does raise some questions of her intellect scalability and which one would work better.
>loves the nutritional value and wetness of pussy juice, saliva, and semen.
L-lewd.
>Considering she nearly kills Darling without even realizing every time I'm beginning to wonder if she even has morals, ethics, or consciousness.
She's too cute to be a sociopath. I refuse to believe it!

She's probably felt so many moist vaginas that she'd be able to replicate one so well that she'd be the perfect sex partner
I'm also praying that she'll get a little lewd on with Tio so she tries to surpass her breast limit

>She's too cute to be a sociopath. I refuse to believe it!
Well she did save that dumb kid once, so maybe there is something going on up there. Heck, maybe she's just mimicking the other girl's wanton violence against Darling. Maybe she thinks he likes it.

>something something Tio mistakes Suu for a sweet and tries to eat her

Pretty sure it's respect,she's done the molestation so many times, there's no way that she doesn't know it's sexual at this point, then again, has Suu ever been alone with Darling long enough to try anything? I think all of them have a one point tried to get in his jeans at some point during a one on one except for Lala and Suu

Suu is too overpowered.
Can take literally any form, you could jump out of a plane holding nothing but Suu and survive with her cushioning the impact (or maybe even turn into a parachute), literally every part of her body can be an orifice. Possesses such a range of motions and undulations by varying the viscosity, density, texture, and pressure of her body that she could milk ALL the semen from your dick. Could grow a dick and realistically ejaculate if you're into that sort of thing. Can READ MINDS. Cannot be defeated by any means other than dissolving her in a massive body of water. Can do household chores in an instant and isn't picky about food. If you ignore her undetermined personality there is literally no reason not to marry Suu immediately.

She did erotically suck on his fingers after she said that Darling should marry everyone. That scene took her out of the daughter tier and into the running for the Darlingbowl.

Realistically she's probably felt the most of him. What with the bath scene and all

What's that thing on her head?

There's the sick chapter, but aside from some 'feeding' she was just trying to get him to recover. It's hard to prove that the intent is there, but I'm not ruling that out quite yet (especially in light of the slime end in the MGR one-shots).

It needs to be said that that was very early (chapter 13) on in the manga. The highlights of that were Suu imitating everyone's mannerism and her speaking her first independent words. Suu had yet to realize her full potential as a powerhouse non-consentual lover.

depositfiles.com/files/vzvpxudyf

She needs to read Momma Miia's mind first, so she's got something to work with.

Plot twist: All Mama Miia feels is loneliness.

Combined with an insatiable love for the dick which fills the empty hole in her heart.

Mamma Miia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you

Happy Birthday, Suu.

>Moist tongue hugs
Not many monstergirls can wrap you up with their tongues.

>she will never cradle you between her milky mountains

That ain't Suu. That's proto-Suu.
Suu is this cute blob. The cutest one

you don't get the same experience from sticking your dick into a blob

Reminder of GLORIOUS BIG FAT HUMAN TITS from previous thread.
And that Crabman has to step it up.
Forgot to spoiler it

Maybe but blob Suu is the cutest of the manga. Fully grown up Suu isn't.
I would pet/10

In the quite likely event of a water based monster musume attack, your coordinator may be used as a flotation device.

>Sticking your dick in Suu

I do love her chibi form. Is that her natural form or is it just less exerting so that's why she sleeps like that?

Tanjoubi omedetou suu!

Holy fucking shit, when did this happen?

Hopefully never. And if we get it, it will be the end of the series

The manga will never be ______ again.

Drawfags from /h/ made a nice pic of Doppel.
Search for it in their booru. It's not tagged tho

Volume 4 of the 4koma. Search last thread which didn't have the Monster Musume in the subject field but you should find it by searching "I want to fuck a snake"

Cuye's

Preview of next chapter. It was Smith's idea to kidnap Darling for herself. There she's trying to seduce (and fug) him

He's dead user his art and account got erased you won.

Okayado's

I'm sure Chile is mourning the loss of their greatest hero.

Probably the later. But in this form she has the same intellect of a simple slime

Wasn't peruvian?

>human
ew

>But in this form she has the same intellect of a simple slime
That never occurred to me but it makes some sense. She doesn't seem to talk in her chibi form so that's some evidence.