He's going to become President one day, isn't he?

He's going to become President one day, isn't he?

If you smell what the rock is cooking!!!!

>holds up a new legislation

DONALD TRUMP THE ROCK SAYS THIS YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH, YOU GROPE WOMEN AND INSULT MUSLIMS AND CALL MEXICANS RAPISTS WELL YOU JUST TAKE YOUR 10FT WALL RUB SOME ICY HOT ON IT AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR ORANGE CANDY ASS!!!!!

Well, Trump was talking about running 30+ years ago, and even put his foot in partially in 2000. The Rock just has to get it peoples mind. I hear he's a patriot, but he should just watch Trump for now and study.

Not God btw.

No
And you’re a moron to believe so
Now can you smell what 1000mg of Tren is cooking

I fucking hope so. Could you imagine him going to Russia and looking down at Putin, or whoever shirtless bear rider they got at that time?

> 2020
> America elects another President Johnson
> immediately false flags an attack in order to invade a Chinese proxy state

Can you smell what the Deep State's cooking?

I think it's funny when most of the shills think The Rock would make a great president just because he looks kinda like Obama. Who's the racist.

is he running under dem or repub?

He's registered as an independent, that's all I know.

That would be pretty sweet. I'm tired of having weak presidents. However, I'd also like to hear his political views first

Apparently he leans Republican. Like a lot of those 80's action stars, that is a California Republican though.

Hes going to run as a democrat. And hes also a satanist. Steroids will never be an issue to.his health.with all that baby blood.

If he sucks enough kike cock, sure.

#LITTY #AMERICAISGONNAGETROCKED #BLACKED #LITTYAMERICA #CHADSFORLIFE

Arnie would have been president by now only for not being a native born US citizen

Imagine all the gay shit he has had to do to obtain his 'fame'

From what I understand, he's some kind of weird Dem/GOP fusion. He'll probably run as a Democrat without actually being one. Sort of like Trump did with the GOP. Plus, the democrats can't attack him without looking racist.

Probably not much, not in the WWE at least. Yea you have to metaphorically suck Vince McMahon's dick to get ahead in that organization but he's no faggot

President "The Rock" Obama. Eh? Eh?