Who is your favorite girl this season? Pic related, mine is the tomboy dullahan

Who is your favorite girl this season? Pic related, mine is the tomboy dullahan.

On a side note, I became a wizard today

Happy birthday and welcome to the club faggot. Best girl this season is loli dragon.

Congratulations. My favorite is probably Succubus-sensei. Dullahan-chan looks really sweet though.

Best

Congratulations, have you gotten your beginners grimoire yet? Gotta practice your first spells if you want to one day become a warlock.

Either succubus or dullahan from Demi-chan or Kanna (not a lolicon, she's just adorable) from Kobayashi Dragon Maid. Maybe Satania. Though I don't see how Dullahan is a tomboy in any way other than her hair.

i turned 21 last week, so there is still hope for me yet

Nice blog.

Congratulations. Are you at least enjoying your life? Because that's all that really matters.

Nothing beats cheeky vampire.

I went to see the three Kizumonogatari movies on the weekend. My early birthday present to myself, that was pretty good.

Thanks

There is literally nothing tomboy-ish about Machi, the only reason she has short hair is because it's easier to maintain with her detached head

>not a lolicon, she's just adorable
You can be honest here user, we are all friends.

I want to drop her head into the bathtub.

My condolences on your ascension. Looking forward for more blogging from you.

Best girl this season is vampire-chan.

Short hair doesn't mean tomboy, faggot
Warden anyway

Well... congratulations? I mean, you got that grimoire and free first demon summon, right?
I hope you will learn that "be with your waifu" spell soon!

Congratulations OP.

Is it possible to revert back into wizardry? It's been 6 years since I dropped out of magic school.

>tomboy
she's best girl and I love machi as well as tomboys but a tomboy she is not. She's a proper lady. Hell f her head was connected to her body she'd probably have long hair.

>blogposting your wizard powers

Your power has been permanently cut in half, congrats, OP.

I have too many favorite girls to count this season but I haven't watched any airing anime, because I wait for blurays and to afford a 1080p monitor in order to watch it correctly.

>being this poor

>afford a 1080p monitor

What ho, user Wizard! Might you cast us a spell?

By far.

at best a minor hedge mage, you'll never e powerful

Dude, a 1080p monitor has been the standard for fucking years.

They're dirt cheap.

happy birthday but she is not a tomboy

>tomboy
She's nothing of a tomboy user.
Short hair doesn't make you a tomboy.

Machi would've been way better if she was actually a tomboy.

>Well... congratulations? I mean, you got yourself caught, now what's the next step...

Prestidigitation! Prestidigitation!

This is my favourite girl of this season but not mai waifu. Dulla-chan is my 2nd favourite.
Happy birthday btw

It's a real close tossup between Machi and Succubus teacher.
But they all pale in comparison to Tetsuo, the demigod of forearm gains

shit taste

Picture related. There's a lot of good girls this season though.