Tap Mountain, play this, swing for two

>Tap Mountain, play this, swing for two

Your turn Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4BSVGpYuaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I PLAY POT OF GREED!

CARDFIGHT VANGUARD

Get my free land, play it on my turn and searing blaze your guide.

Wait user, before asigning damage..

>Discard Simian Spirit Guide
>Shock your Goblin Guide for 2 damage.

Anything in response? no?

>Goblin is ded.

You can continue your turn user.

wtf you cant do that? learn to play

But what does its do!?

Lol Magic is for kids and nerds

WHAT DOES IT DO?!??

Sup Forums is a White free zone

Cast lotus petal, sac it for black and cast 2 Dark Rituals, cast Balustrade Spy, mill myself, 4 Narcomoebas come into play, sac 3 for Dread Return, return Angel of Glory's Rise, return Azami, Lady of Scrolls and Labratory Manian, tap Azami, draw a card, win the game.

>shock
>not bolt

Pot of what now?

>playing magic

I play two Hallowed Dogma and Sister Initiate, now I have this on my board. Your turn.

Tomoko is good at mtg.

Hmph, i'm leaving!

I wish I could get back into Magic and Yugioh but card games are too fucking expensive. And it's a little sad for an adult to be playing them

:^)

>card games are too fucking expensive
yugioh starter decks are like 10 bucks each and most cards cost fucking cents
of course, if you want to go full meta retard expect to shell 300 dollaritos at least

>not saving you bolts for those */3 creatures or more damage to the face.

You sure are a player among ur friends user.

yea this thread made me cringe hard because I still play with a few friends

You mean that disgusting cheater?

DING DONG

Shit is expensive. I played magic before I had a job and when I got one I stopped. Now I can afford it but I don't have the time.
Pretty much every mtg player at my store is older than me or around my age, and I'm 24.

What legacy deck runs shock? None. What legacy decks run Bolt? Anything with red. You sure are playing among your friends.

>tap mountain
Ok
>play this
nah

My turn now right?

You can't play them on the seraph the same turn.

Also, eat shit

is this any good or is it P2W bullshit?

>legacy
Or modern for that matter.

Enjoy my free card draw of a land.

Seriously, if I could trade 2hp for a card draw I would do it every turn

My turn now right?
nah

then you are shit at the game. You get nothing if you don't draw a land and they know what you're getting next.

goblin guide is a terribly unbalanced card

Really generous and easy to reroll for. If you start right this second you can make one or two top tier meta decks.

Go back and grind your Lily emblems, Isabelle.

It gives you a billion cards when starting and another billion of cards for missions. You can easily make a working deck with that.

You can enjoy the game for a month or two before getting bored and honestly it's totally worth it since it's free.

Go for it if you don't mind the cluttered UI and the anime artstyle

I play "Chino in the Wood-Framed Town" in the front row and direct attack you. Clock 2.

Your turn...

solemn :^)

Painter doesn't play bolt, you scrub.

oops

For a month or two.
You can keep it in your hard disk to fap to Cerberus or whoever it is you find dick erecting.

now where did I put that exodia gif?

What's the game's name?

Pikachu, I choose you!

Shadowverse aka Hearthstone but with more anime and less rng

>Seriously, if I could trade 2hp for a card draw I would do it every turn

Sure thing buddy, you enjoy your 3 lands in hand while I take my T4 win :^)

gg no re

Reverse image searching any of the cards gives you the source.

Is it really that hard to just RMB + S?

I tap all of my mountains to play Goblin Slayer, 10/10.

Whenever Goblin Slayer is put on to the field, all Goblins are removed from the other players library. If a Goblin is on the field they get -2/2, and Goblin Slayer gets +2/2/ for every Goblin on the field. When Goblin Slayer attacks they cannot be blocked by Goblins.

Your move faggot.

>that wording

>Playing Mental Misstep and Goblin Guide in the same deck
Jesus user, no stop!

Have you ever actually played magic, user?

>tfw no good MtG anime\manga

No, DM don't count.

>saving bolts for */3's against a burn deck
please die you fucking troglodyte

And we passed the point of no return on that boat also. Years ago we might have gotten something cool. Now if they wanted to make one it'd just be to shill their comic book superhero """planeswalkers"""

>Implying you own a lotus petal
>Implying any of that shit is legal

I don't but Lotus Petals are cheap. All of that is legal in legacy.

>not reading the whole line

If you've played a burn deck, you will know sometimes you will need to kill problematic creatures like those with lifelinks.

You are a fucking imbecile if you believe you can win 100% of the time with just bolting to the face and not caring about problematic creatures.

>300 dollaritos
Double that if you want an extra deck, which isn't exactly optional.

burn isn't the only deck that plays bolt you fuck, but burn is the only deck that plays GG. Why would I save my bolt against a deck that has a bunch of */2s?

Do you guys read that as Planes-walkers or Plane-swalkers?

Why the hell does burn play GG over swiftspear anyway?

It plays both.

at least use the canon one

I SET THE PENDULUM SCALES

>tfw used to play TCGs all the time
>never get out and do it anymore
What went wrong?

flat two two is better than having to rely on a mechanic and it lets you peek at their draws

In the case of a burn deck vs probably an aggro variant/burn deck using GG, you just need to go to the face before the other guy destroy yours.

Not that guy, but in non-burn decks like modern jund for example, you dont spend you only removal that can go to the face till you either are out of your other removals or got the upperhand and going to the face in the following turns will give you the win.

>playing card games
NOT EVEN ONCE

I lock your entire field. Enjoy losing most of a turn.

thats more of an anime guide to magic rather than something set in the mtg lore.

Jace the mind sculptor

> having a weakness

Pick none

You can only run 4

Are you telling me you're not resolving 1 burn spell a turn on average? Damage should work out to be about equal.

GG essentially gives people extra draws if you hit land, that seems like a huge drawback that's not worth the information advantage.

Pretty sure it's always correct in burn mirror to kill the creatures.

I do this
youtube.com/watch?v=g4BSVGpYuaA
I win

shit man, it's been ages since i played MtG, i still have my Kavu deck it was shit that either snowballed hard or got raped