Confess your sins, Sup Forums

Confess your sins, Sup Forums.

I unironically enjoyed Attack on Titan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNDsBxNxkho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All my favorite anime is entry level.

I also love this memegirl.

wait is enjoying attack on titan a meme now?

My favorite anime is RWBY

I still think that TTGL is the most impressive anime I've ever seen.

naruto is the best manga ever created

I actually used to like Naruto.

I enjoyed watching utter trash in the distant past more than I enjoy watching good shows now.

I read manga on mangafox as it releases if I'm caught up on it.

A lot of people on Sup Forums did. There weren't huge shitstorms for nothing back in the day.

I have Crunchyroll subscription.

I spoon-feed newfags.

I root for osananajimi.

I like when there's cry scene in anime/manga. In fact, that is my guilty pleasure.

I enjoyed sweet romance.

I'm 26 years old but still argue with Sup Forums underage degenerates and 100 titles newfags for unknown reason.

i read the sword art online light novel up to volume 15 and enjoyed it, my favorite part was alicization, up until eugeo died.

also my favorite type of story is isekai

i don't even bother with torrenting anymore. seasonals have been a drag lately so streaming is the best treatment i can give them lately.

I love Emilia

I'm just bandwagoning on hating SAO and Onore Imouto. I've never watched them.

I despise moeblob shit and i think there should be a seperate board for it

I believe Evangelion is the best anime ever made. Like, I know it's stupid or wrong, but in my heart of hearts I believe in it.

I am in DESPAIR. I want to talk to her again.

I translated two volumes of Big Order because I got emotionally invested in the anime.

So basically /c/ ?

I love Satan!

I'm an ex-redditor
I'm so sorry

Holy FUCK.

Big order is a fucking ride.

I think GiTS : SAC is better than the movies

I don't even watch anime, I'm just here for the cute pictures and bantz.

man... the plot sounds boring af
plot is basically
fairy odd parents the anime

Not even a sin

Of course it's better.

I don't mind the idea of incest in anime but I hate Oreimo (both the anime and the light novel).

Eh, I go to both this site and Reddit. I'm not ashamed of admitting that.

>Like, I know it's stupid or wrong
No you don't, you just think ad populum from a board full of casual contrarians who've watched maybe 50 shows at most means something

That's not a sin brother.

I've been here since 2005 and I still don't have a waifu, nor do I enjoy traps

>Fairy odd parents the anime

I'd watch that.

But do you read manga?

Worst sin in this thread so far

I have unironically sold my soul to Type Moon. At least I stopped playing that mobage after losing my account. I also spent around 150 on GO.

I haven't finished watching a single series from last year besides Mob Psycho and stopped watching Re:Zero after the curse arc
I still think it was a pretty good year for anime

But do you have a husbando?

No.

>D.Do I fit in yet guy?

I think is Aqua is best girl

After the latest chapter, I unironically love Fire Punch.

I didn't hate Re:Zero.

I used to wait for fansub to watch anime

Are you a shipper at least?

I dropped Eva after around 20 or so episodes because of how boring it was.

I dropped Hyper Police at the penultimate episode for the same reason.

Never understood shipping, you can generally tell who is going to win at the beginning anyway. People just delude themselves and get mad when their favorite character gets snubbed.

I fapped to my waifu

I post keit-ai, liked SAO, and occasionally browse anime related subreddits.

>you can generally tell who is going to win at the beginning

I changed waifu

I never finished watching Grave of the Fireflies because it was a boring piece of shit

Seeing hand holding gets my heart to skip a beat.

I think Thunderbolt Fantasy was the best show of 2016.

that's right

That is not a sin it's the truth.

pic related

You can't really even call that a proper story, the writing was awful and the writer was deliberately fucking with everyone just to generate drama, there was no romantic development, nor substance to the plot. But who can blame him, the anime was so garbage that he needed to try and generate some interest, even if it was by pissing everyone off. They should have just kept butcher on as the main writer instead of taking a plot premise from him, disregarding most of his ideas, and turning it into a trainwreck.

Fate is my favourite route.

I love battle harems and Isekai shit while pretending to only watch them ironically.

Same for me as well. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

I've all of Soukyuu no Fafner, both seasons, the OVA and the movie. But honestly, I couldn't tell you the first thing about it. It all goes over my head. No clue what the Festum are even trying to accomplish, how the mechs work or what's going on with the politics.

Despite this I still enjoy the show and am anticipating the new movie.

I take obvious yuribait as the real deal seriously, and shitpost about it.

Depending on the purpose I have to say I only started going on reddit last year since /ck/ doesn't have the best consistent discussion on homebrewing whisky and general whisky discussion and ideas on good shit to buy. However if you go on any major (80k+) hobby sub you should definitely kill yourself

Also Ive learned that /vg/ is basically an unholy mix of reddit and tumblr after witnessing the abomination that is /r/katawashoujo

I actually love Nasu's works, I just have a deep, blinding hate of his writing and characters that makes me sperg out during Fate threads.
I am actually looking for a thread right now to sperg in.

>writing
>english translation

I've never gone to any subreddit or general involving Katawa Shoujo. I've heard how bad they are.

I will now absolve everyone sins, but only if you reply "Amen"

If you don't reply your mother will die tonight in her sleep

EGO TE ABSOLVO

I think monogatari is best anime series ever made

Tomino is my favorite director. I unironically like most of his works, yet I admit that some of them is bad. But they're still very enjoyable, at least for me.

Kirei and his daughter are top tier TM girls. AMMMMEEENNNN

kill yourself
amen

I teared up during Iskanders charge at the end of Fate Zero.

I was never bothered by Fate characters dying or having heart to hearts, but Waver and Iskanders Bromance had me laughing and tearing throughout the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNDsBxNxkho

Not all of it is translators.
Really what I mean is how psuedophilosophizes so often and all the edgelord scenes.

Me too, is the best saga so far

After 9 years of watching anime my favorite one is still TTGL

Zankyo No Terror is the best of 2014

I think Bake is fantastic and one of the best animes ever made, but it set the bar too high and I couldn't enjoy any monogatari after that.

They just felt inferior in writing and characterization and that they tried too much to imitate what made Bake great

I like R2 a lot.

>psuedophilosophizes
Don't create thread abotu this. Pseudosometing is double edge sword for you. There is no psuedophilosophizes in Fate. Simple things

same desu

So did I.

>There is no psuedophilosophizes in Fate. Simple things
I agree that there is no point in derailing this thread. I will just say

Please

and leave it at that. Good day, Sup Forumsnon.

I've only seen Garden of Words but consider Makoto Shinkai an untalented hack that's all looks and no substance.

I don't think there are any good tsundere, and don't understand the appeal of mean girls.

Fullmetal Alchemist was babby's first manga and I still think it's one of the best completed shonen works to this day.

I love little girls.

I love old ladies.

I like Re:Zero

I prefer watching dub or sub, & won't watch a new series unless a large amount of its episodes are dubbed.

I shit on SAO even though I never watched it

>wife is nagisa
Confirmed for good taste.
I stream.

I enjoyed the first arc of SAO

I didn't like Bakemonogatari.

Neither did I, it was shit desu

Most of the time I prefer the dub

I think Emiya Shirou is one of the most captivating protagonists ever written