Hate jews

>hate jews
>hate muslims
>work hard, dont live off welfare
>educated
>love the west, emulate the white man's success instead of hating him for it
>integrate well
>descendants of the first civilizations

Why doesn't Sup Forums like arab christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGWCLhbBKQI
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GH06EzdMF7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not white

Christian arabs are the only arabs we should allow into the country.

My grandad is syrian, yeah yeah im 25% mohammed. Ironically out of my 4 grand parents (german, german, slovakian, syrian) the syrians were the only christians. Both my grandad and his brother were marines and korean vets, and very american.

A side note: My grandad and his brother being 100% syrian not one time ever complained about racism towards them for being arab. Im sure at sometime someone made a remark or something but not to any substantial degree. I will say that when they were growing up there was a strong majority, and american values were much stronger, so assimilation was much easier and there was less prejudice in general. I do not fell the same about the new americans coming in.

>Le based non white person meme
Fuck off. A Christian sand nigger is still a sand nigger

>pol is one person

those are some fine bitches

they can come down to the south. better than niggers

T. Insecure mestizo

Im talking majority opinion, I always cringe when i see people on here saying chechens are better than arab christians

Arab Christians are unironically G-ds chosen people. They are smart and beautiful and nice

I would prefer neither. I only want white Europeans

Here is video with Ryan Dawson, and a based american syrian. Its very good discussion, and both are undoubtedly western.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGWCLhbBKQI

>Western
Fuck off civic cuck

>Why doesn't Sup Forums like arab christians?
I like everyone who stays in his own country.

This is how I feel about all non whites. If Arab Christians are so based then they should stay in their own countries and fight to take them back from the Muslims

Fuck off hick, I cant get rid of these hoes because of beta niggers like you. And I cant choose the correct words to please every retarded hill billy in the country. Just watch the video.

Fair enough, but would you do the same if your country went from 30% muslim to 70% in 40 years? Thats what happened to Lebanon. We are not enemies, the west needs to learn from our mistake

I don't give a shit about what some Syrian sand monkey has to say

But the Maronites were the allies of Israel during the Lebanese civil war?

Well why is it the obligation of white countries to take in all these Arabs?

The problem is Arabs are shitty people regardless of religion.
Anecdotal I know but all the Arabs I know have been trash people that left their kids behind, had parallel families in their home countries and so on.

To me a Christian arab is just a turd with a cherry on it. If I was held at gun point and has to choose Arab Muslims or Christians I choose the Christians but I would prefer to not have either in my country

Dont give a shit enough to tell me how much you dont give a shit. kek

Only correct answer.

Its not. No one should be a minority in their country

says the nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

>flag

this

I wish they could go back home and live in peace. I realize the Muslims make this impossible. But at the end of the day they are Arabs and are not white. So i don't give a shit what happens to them and I don't want them in white countries

>youtube.com/watch?v=GH06EzdMF7M

This.
Some Levantines are at the far fringe of what I'd consider acceptable white admixture, but it should not be encouraged. We can be allies at a distance, sure.
This isn't how you build coalitions. Alliances do not have to impede sovereignty of individual groups. They strengthen their members.

irl the girls in the OP’s pic would not be considered non-white.

>Le 56% face
>Having strong opinions about ethnicities
JUST

Christian Arabs are literally the most kind and soft people in the world, you'd know if you ever left your Cuckerness John Pedro Brown

Greatest ally

>integrate well

Lebs fucking suck I grew up smashing you idiots, you constantly start shit like retards for no godamn reason and you are horrible at gauging the situations that you're in.

Don't fall for lies Sup Forums, lebs roam around in groups specifically fucking with white people. If they are around you in anumbers, you need to be ready to fight.

But arabs are white, you retarded little monkeys.

How can you look at this man and not see that he's genetically the same as your average European?

Calm down there Lawrence of Arabia you should know we have vastly different ancestors therefore vastly different genes from dune coons

>Sup Forums thinks this man isn't white

Lemme guess. Lebanese-Canadian and you live in Montreal? Am I close?

And Hungarians come from Siberia. Are they not white either?

If you lined a Frenchman, an Italian and an Arab in a row without being told what nationality any of them are, then you would automatically assume that all of them are white. You cannot deny this fact.

I don't want to build a coalition with non whites. We don't have to be enemies but we can't be friends. And we surely should not invite them to live in our countries

Literally D & C, probably an alphabet agency shill.
Read the Art of War, it'll tell you that the best allies are those separated by geography.

>vastly different
Not really. Lebanese and Syrian Christians are mostly descendents of the ancient Phoenicians. They share quite a lot in common with Greeks. Pretty much every single person in OP's picture could EASILY pass for a Greek person. Pic related is the leader Golden Dawn. Is he also a "dune coon"?

All Christian sand niggers say this. The copts claim to be ancient Egyptians and the syriacs claim to be Assyrian. This is just them claiming to be kangz

FUN FACTS:
Middle Eastern Christians are not Arabs.
Arabs are from Arabia and speak Arabic.
Most middle Eastern Christians speak a separate language from Arabic, and are ethnically from the area they are in, and not immigrated into the region from the desert.

i when to a catholic highschool with about 50% arabs in it. better than muslims for sure. but trust me its not the same thing as a white christian, this is still a sand nigger that. hyper masculine bro culture lots of cousin marriage crime etc

They're all non white sand monkeys

If they're not then who is? Its not wewuzzing when dna testing literally proves it

Theres arabs in poland?

dna testing on mummies show ancient Egyptians are almost identical to modern day Palestinians and Lebanese.

>inb4 some nordnigger post the king tut link

My point is that Lebanese Muslims are just as Phoenician as Christian ones. They're all sand niggers. They're all the same people to me

Yes, but leb muslims attach themselves to a pan arabic identity. We might have the same ancestors but somewhere along the way they made their choice

Doesn't change the fact that they are dirty sand niggers

I don't care what you identify as... Just as long as it isn't white

That one dude staring out the window looks like he is getting ready to gun down some folks lol.

Why are you in this thread if you hate us so much?

Why are in a white country? Why are you a fucking coward who left their home to the Muslims? I have no respect for people that do this.

Do you have the same disdain for whites who leave their cities when they become ethnic? Wanting the best for yourself is human instinct

I can almost GUARANTEE you, that he's an insecure spic, chink, or Pajeet. I've been on Sup Forums long enough to suss out who's who.

Leaving a city to get away from niggers is different than fleeing your Homeland, which your people have lived in for thousands of years

I can GUARANTEE you're a sand nigger

No denial. Thanks for confirming. Good night, Pedro/Wong/Ranjeet.

Good night Mohammed

Was just thinking this.
Arabs do look very similar to Italians

Because you are a subhuman sand nigger. You have to go back. Your not fooling anyone Mohammad

>Blaming other races even though it is the white man who has doomed the west by rescinding his responsibility to uphold western values.

Don't blame the bull, stop being a cuck. If white people took pride in our culture, values, and accomplishments, our nations wouldn't be crumbling.

Well theres different phenotypes, the mideast is probably the most MUTT'd region of earth due to countless invasions. I know arabs that look indians while other have blue eyes and blonde hair

Based!

>fleeing your Homeland, which your people have lived in for thousands of years
>flag

Ok Big Bear Little Cock, what is your tribe? Or are you a "white" american? kek white americans literally flew back to their homelands and slaughtered their ancestors for the jews. LOL @ white americans

They literally are. Chechens act like niggers. But every white east of Danube does, and even though they're muslims their genetics are white. Adopt a chechn baby and you will raise a blonde haired blue eyed Aryan kid, adopt a Christian Arab and you'll raise a brown turd.

>tfw no beurette gf
Ça fait mal n'est-ce pas Pierre?

These are furnace fuel material.

Obvious troll but for the uninformed
>Abdullah was born on 30 January 1962 in Amman, to King Hussein during Hussein's marriage to his British-born second wife, Princess Muna Al-Hussein.[3]
You should've posted Assad instead

I fucked arab chicks on two occasions. Cushy pussies, you're not of much use besides having your women be cock holsters Abdul al Christiani and el Trudeoni. Seriously even niggers tell their kids Arabs are bad seed and don't let them hang with them over here.

Levantines were bleached by Muslim janissaries from the Balkans feeing rapey. Assad's family ancestor probably served as a cum dumpster to some Serbian or Albanian second son enlisted forcefully by ottomans.

Your arabs are north africans, even other arabs dont like them