Sup Forums would defend this

Didnt know Sup Forums is islamic

Fuck off Narumi, you're a fucking cuck.

T.butthurtahmed

Sluts are the best waifu' s thats a fact

>Assuming I'm Islamphobic

Nice meme friendo, here's a (You).

Said manga was kind of fun at first, but it quickly went into shit. Oh, well.

Also: fuck that guy, sluts are superior girls

Concubines for dumping your excess cum - yes
Waifus for raising a family and birthing children - no

He's right in this particular case
Writing in this trash is insult to life

I loved the part where the big tittied glasses chick wakes up, and bitches for a few panels straight culminating in this beautiful exchange:

>Young women shouldn't talk like that

Her response:
>This is why you get ntr'd, you cuck

THIS
if you cant treat your girl like the dumb slut she is she will just go to another man. You have to train them into cumpuppets.

>>Assuming I'm Islamphobic
I was actually implying that you're a muhammad

I hate sand niggers as much as the next guy
But being a slut is a mental illness

I mean yeah, I would say that's true. It can be pretty self-destructive. Even some men have this problem, drunkenly forcing themselves on anyone who'll have them.

>slut shaming
>bad

> slut shaming
> good

>Men fuck around = alpha
>Women fuck around = sluts
Sry to say you delta cucks but in nature its called queen

>Sup Forums would defend this
No I wouldn't without sluts I would still be virgin. Also dont try to change a slit into a pure girl that will never work.

Being a slut is in fact a mental disorder called histrionic personality disorder.

"Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval."

There is actually a reason for that. Women are supposed to be the ones who select mates. The idea is men want to have sex with whoever at any time and women are supposed to hold out unless it's a high quality person. If women just start having sex with whoever the system collapses.

You could have just posted a picture of Asuka.

>American Psychiatric Association
Stopped reading there

>If women just start having sex with whoever the system collapses
This shit has been the case since the start of humankind. This hole slit shaming only comes from insecure beta cucks and deluded muslim slaves to the sheikhs.

It has absolutely not. Obviously some women have always slept around but the amount of women doing so and the amount they sleep around is vastly higher now. It's only really been like this since the 60s.

Your father is not your real father.

I would I fucking hate sluts and fuck any man who likes them. Have some self respect you scum

So your mother is slut and you're literally son of whore?

>what is the greek/roman empire
Sluts have been around since forever. It stopped being like that because of muh religion and imaginary sins. Now that most people abandon religion because of better education people go back to their true nature of slutiness.

Women have lower sex drives, have to worry about unintentional pregnancy, and rapidly begin to lose their ability to bear healthy children as they age so being labeled used goods is ridiculously bad when seeking marriage. A man can marry a 20 year-old woman when he's 40 if he's rich.

I'm not really trying to make a point here, aside from faceless old-men and cakes are not a meme. The sexual and romantic lives of men and women's operate under such vastly different circumstances that it's kind of pointless to judge the two genders by the same standards.

It's because both are sluts.

One literally fucks for money in films and the other is a rape victim that became a loose teen that lost all meaning to sex being a good thing.

Degeneracy is a large part of why the roman empire collapsed.

Rich cougars are dating younger men as well in this day and age. I dont know what your point is? Women and Man are on equal footing. Like I said only beta's and deluded muslims still slut shame.

Men and women are not and will never be the same you degenerate.

>shillbase
>anti-sluts

Nice try, slut.

>Men and women are not and will never be the same you degenerate.

being a virgin is an illness too nerd, lol

>Men and women are not and will never be the same you degenerate.
Whats up abdul

THIS
if by 25 you still havent lost your virginity might as well marry a pillow

Dude was pretty serious about his mission, he actually want to cure slutdom , they asked if this was about hatred yet he genuinely felt pity, vowing to his medical skills to cure them.

In some countries in africa if you the woman cheats she gets her vagina closed. Unironically allahu akbar

I don't think rich cougars and their habits with young men are as prevalent as rich middle-aged men, but I see your point. I would also like to point out that there is a difference between equal and being the same.

I do strongly feel there is a separation between the spaces men and women occupy in most societies, along with biological differences that do matter greatly in people's lives. I'm not saying that it's right or wrong that this is the case, but that's just how the way it is right now. Mostly what i'm trying to say is there are strong reasons for why there are so many double standards, and double standards aren't NECESSARILY bad/wrong, though they're usually pretty bullshit.

>Degeneracy is a large part of why the roman empire collapsed.
The reason why it collapsed is because the converted into christianity.

This guy was hilarious
Didnt she turn out to be a virgin? She only was doing anal

>She only was doing anal
> virgin
Whaaat?

SAVAGE

You shut your whore mouth you little prick

t. Wizard in his 30's.

Isn't sluttiness one of the most basic feelings of humans?

is this dead tube ? i forgot to start reading again