Can someone explain to me why he lost. He used his ult move on black king and still lose

Can someone explain to me why he lost. He used his ult move on black king and still lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjT_cMTE-xI
youtube.com/watch?v=--dKYmiCtfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he was scrub lvl.10 fighting against lvl. 100 Bad Guy, Hyper Heil Hitler-kun.
That's why I like this series so much, even if the power of friendship ending will still happen.

This, combined with the fact that he isn't the MC.

>he isn't the MC.
Wrong. He is. Aram is an anime original character.

He doesn't understand the nature of what he's been fighting all this time. Busting skeletons and scrub midbosses made him confident enough to try and take on Black King, but that guy is something else entirely from all his mooks so the usual attacks don't work.

He was f2p

Should I watch the movie of this
or just the tv version?

I'm sticking to the movies, personally, but I hear there's virtually no differences.

No mana. He should have waited for more backup instead of trying to 1v1 a raid boss

Literally the same thing

Well thanks I guess.

Actually there seem to be some pretty big differences upon scrubbing through the episodes and comparing. I don't what they are exactly in terms of story so it may just be a pacing thing, but download both and compare if you can.

Don't be a condescending bitch, there's no difference between them except for the ED and a endcard.

He goes solo and he's clearly weak as shit, hence he still use chain combo for scrub tier mob, let alone defeating big bad solo.
Kinda felt bad for him.

You're hallucinating. Cut back on the Adderall before watching next time.

I have watch only the first episode.
Was the fairy revived?

I have movie part 1 & TV anime version EP1~4 downloaded, there's no difference at all.
Quality, filter, animation; TV version just have OP & ED for each episodes while movie got it's own theme song.

You'll get your answer in movie part 2 or TV EP 7 or 8.

Was Tom Bombadil a playable character?

Sorey, did I ever tell you of how the Lord of Calamity came to be?

Unlike what I told you before, "The Lord of Calamity" was the self appointed title of a Hellion who saved the entire world from Shepards who wanted to cut away with human emotion entirely, like Shepard Michael but 100x worse. She embraced the title "Lord of Calamity" to strike fear into the heart of all those who would oppress spirits and humans alike. In the end she sealed herself away in a devouring/purifying loop so that a sociopathic "pure" Shepard would never be able to do away with all emotion and kill whomever they pleased.

Well, time to make Rose the new Shepard.

Why condescending?
I'm just confused about it being the same thing.
Was my phrasing perhaps wrong or?

Let him be, people around here easly get mad for no reason.

I like the opening. I hope MC gets stronger next time. I wouldn't follow him anymore after seeing how weak he is

Isn't this the Black knight timeline?

"I guess"
That was unnecessary and pissed me off after both of them bothered to reply to you.

I want to know what's going on here in the poster for Movie 3?

Is he going to be corrupted fully, and it's Aram vs Yuri?
Or is Yuri fighting within?

Alright I see
This "I guess' was just there to express confusion
probably not the same in English/in this context

It's hinted they can save him with some gimmick.

Which I hope. This MC has been the most human I've ever seen in a while. Poor dude got overwhelmed with the world's expectations and having to deal with banzai asshole oni.

He deserves to be happy with that book girl.

Not sure but it may be yet another timeline due to how the universe and timeline works.
Aram can will temporarily take Yuri role to protect Fina, find Pirika & prevent nigger king winning the war.

What is up with that big sword behind him?

Isn't it the artifact that found in movie part 1 / anime EP4?

Big sword is some sort of artifact the dwarves are digging up.

Looks like once he's breaking free to knock up Phoena if the lack of clothes under the armor is any indication.

Fuck that game, tales of bearseria/zestiria convinced me never to buy another tales of game again. Really disappointed with the direction the series has gone

He needs to get stronger. He has good and loyal friends who won't leave him even after he falled. Next time he faces the Final boss, he needs to be smarter. The next time will be his last time. The whole book is almost black. There is little time left.

Maybe Yuri will become the next Black king after current one is defeated

Super big super powerful artifact implied to be able to break impenetrable barrier of the BLACK CASTLE OF THE BLACK KING AND HIS BLACK ARMY

I'm calling it now Aram is Pirika or Pirika is hiding inside him

Well duh mate
People called it since movie 1

He didn't spend enough cash on the gacha.

I really hope this is the black knight's timeline and not some anime original where aram brings him back.

>stabbed kain
If he dies I'm hoping for a bad end.

Because the Black King had enough HP to tank 1 ultimate move, and Yuri lacked the mana to cast it again. Aram's ability to mana transfer means they can spam GRAB THE HIKARI until everyone is completely beaten, but obviously the solo final boss won't be able to withstand the TRUE POWER of friendship.

Perhaps the better question is why does Evil Yuri physically transform into a generic Dark Knight stock image.

>Kainxthat archer girl
>YurixPhoena
I ship

Not quite sure so i'll ask; in what order should i watch this show?
The titles are confusing.

See Watch the movies or the TV version, both are the same (1 movie = 4 episodes).

>YurixPhoena
>not YurixAram

Aram will save Yuri and give him hope, support, motivation. He will steal him away from that useless girl.

Fina should get her shit together soon.

Man, SEGA love 711 so much.

>aram in anime can produce and transfer mana at will
>aram in game is shit SR unit, can't produce mana & his skill require 2 mana

Preview for 2nd movie (for anime only)
youtube.com/watch?v=NjT_cMTE-xI

Preview for 3rd movie (in 11 days comes out)
youtube.com/watch?v=--dKYmiCtfY