So this is huge for me considering I was considered a weirdo in grade 9...

So this is huge for me considering I was considered a weirdo in grade 9, and for the last two years I've been known as the guy who tried to commit suicide in the washroom. However I'm changing that by getting respect arguing with leftists and cucks. I'm 18 a senior and I really only talk to one guy about memes and stuff but now my social circle is expanding after BTFOing some SJW cucks.

>get in argument about immigration
>leftist whines about being fair and how im racist
>use evidence to support my point
>cite my sources
>bring up IQ scores from 1980s IQ tests and cite it to certain universities
>bring up UCLA study on discrimiation
>sound like Ben Shapiro throwing facts around
>make the leftist look like a whiner

Now all the popular guys say "hey factsman" or "hey facts boy" or "hey mr.facts" since I used to many facts to prove my point. They now laugh when I talk to show they're cool with me and I'm part of the boys. They even brought me around to talk to people and then laugh as I BTFO them. They do that the same reason they call me facts man, it's outta respect!

>failing to commit suicide
>failing to commit suicide in a public space
>failing to commit suicide in a public space populated by children
Why don't you try for round 2, OP?

Congratulations, user!

your autistic

I don't think they are your real friends OP

slide thread

Assuming this isn't an attempt at making new pasta, I think you're just getting mocked.

this is the larpiest larping larper to ever low key promote a kike.
someone turn this into an abby shapiro thread instead

It really seens like they are mocking you, or atleast using you to get laughs, either way it's the closest a autist get to being popular so feel proud of this.

>Now all the popular guys say "hey factsman" or "hey facts boy" or "hey mr.facts" since I used to many facts to prove my point.

Keep riding that wave user. Keep getting better at debating.
Cause as soon as you lose a debate they will drop you like a turd.
Just make sure you keep winning those debates, they will be your "friends".

fpbp

Also don't forget about the friend you had earlier, atleast he was with you when you wasn't popular.

kek

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Good for you OP. The only reason you weren't part of the "in" crowd before was because you had to earn their respect. You'll start to grow now but don't be a one trick pony.

the eternal manlet

arent you the bigboy

THIS IS A PASTA from at least a month ago, not exacty sure.

The faggot didn’t even know who Doublemint Dave was

Holy shit that was cringy as fuck

Not your blog faggot

>people actually thinking this is a true story
you people are so retarded i'm starting to wonder if you're not all subtly baiting

>Heyy factsboi ;^)
Get the fuck out

although honestly some of the people here probably get bullied for being like this irl and don't even realize it. please stop having autism :)

Go on..

rad

t. Nick Fuentes

Fake. Fuck off, user.